[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: disgusting.jpg (29KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
29KB, 493x335px
Hi /sci/

What is the evolutionary reason for moles and
are there any scientifically proven ways to remove them that do not involve going to a doctor or cutting?
>>
>>7722898

Freeze them with liquid nitrogen.

Put duct tape on the mole for between V and VII days.
>>
>>7722898
Do you have a mole Fetish Op? I will send you mole nudes if you ask.
>>
File: mole.webm (432KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
mole.webm
432KB, 854x480px
>>7722984
>>
>>7723006
Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it.

He motherfucking did it.
>>
>>7722898
Not everything has an evolutionary reason. Having an evolutionary reason would imply they confer some kind of advantage, but a huge amount of phenotypes exist simply because they aren't positively or negatively selected for so they just appear and disappear randomly in populations
>>
>>7722898
Is it odd this pic is totally turning me on right now? I must see the tits to confirm though.
>>
>What is the evolutionary reason for moles

When a cell divides, it's DNA splits in two, producing two sets of the 23 chromosomes. During this process, every single gene produces whatever protein or enzyme it encodes for.

In the case of moles, what happens is that either something got into the melanocytes that caused them to overproduce melanin, or the genes that regulate melanin and other protein synthesis have become damaged that results in melanin overproduction.

>are there any scientifically proven ways to remove them that do not involve going to a doctor or cutting?

Restore regular melanin production. Basically, moles are the result of damaged genes. Molecules that cause apoptosis or promote gene regulation would help. Weed does this, but I've never read about it as a mole treatment.
>>
>>7723059
Happy trail
>>
>>7722898
just get it carved off you fag
only thing that hurts is the local getting put in
>>
The easiest way to remove them is to keep apple cider vinegar on it.
>>
File: brutal.png (136KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
136KB, 325x325px
>>7723006
>>
>>7722981
why r u usin' roman numberals?
>>
>>7723257
this is a bitch for raised moles. it works amazingly well for flat moles though.
>>
>>7722898
>any scientifically proven ways to remove them
You can use an ICE table to neutralize the moles.
>>
>>7723006
I've done that shit before. They actually grow back usually. It didn't really matter, but I did a set of five that way yo experiment and see, and 4/5 came back. The 5th just scarred flat to my body.
>>
>>7722898
My grandma got rid of hers by applying petrolium jelly and comfrey extract on it

I dont understand how since comfrey extract promotes cell growth so according to how I understand it it should make the mole bigger if anything.
>>
>be me, about an hour ago
>be shaving my face
>be trying to go fast
>shave off a mole
>go on /sci/
>see this thread
Am I going to get face cancer, /sci/?
>>
>>7723892
Probably not. It will just grow back or you'll get a scar. Anyways, try avoiding direct sunlight: it's the greatest reason for skin cancer.
>>
>>7723190
>genes are expressed during mitosis

jesus christ go back to middle school and pay attention why dont you
>>
>>7723190
100% wrong: The Post.
>>
I thought it was an isolated cancer cell or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.