[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /sci/ a bad enough dude to unblock this shitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cancer.png (394KB, 1225x1336px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
394KB, 1225x1336px
Is /sci/ a bad enough dude to unblock this shitter?
>>
I don't get it. What is this?
>>
I tried, but it already goes to fractions at the 20/21 tile of the top left corner, and to be honest I don't believ in fractions so this is not solveable.
>>
ez 33 cm
>>
>>7712594
it's like sudoku but you use areas instead of digits
>>
>>7712574
>>
>>7712574
5 horizontal if anyone cares enough to find the vertical for ?
>>
>>7712778
See >>7712699
>>
>>7712790
How do get 7 for vert
>>
Why the hell did I do this?
>>
File: autism.png (427KB, 1225x1336px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
427KB, 1225x1336px
>>7712808
forgot pic
>>
>>7712801
You don't need to know dimensions really you can get area straight away.
Two same areas below have same dimensions, so area to the right minus small strip is our answer.
Smal strip is 5 square cm, you can get it comparing strips down the both sides of two 21 sq cm block on top, you only need to deduce area of the block that is third down to the right of the top two blocks.
>>
>>7712822
what the fuck are you on about?
this is how you do it >>7712809
>>
>>7712832
Finding the optimal solution in optimal time.
I needed to take a good first look to guess it is 35 and I only needed to prove that the height of the gray rectangle is indeed 1cm less than that of the one to the right of it.
>>
>>7712809
amazing
>>
>>7712809
literally autism
>>
>>>/b/656812875
Help us save her
>>
holy shit i know the guy that made that
his name is naoki inaba and he makes entire books full of those things
met him while studying in japan
kinda autistic but pretty cool guy
>>
NICE! This shit is neat.
>>
>>7714757
where did you go to study? what did you study, math?

did you have a good experience doing a study abroad in japan?
>>
>>7712809
I got stumped on 9 to 5.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.