[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone asks for Empiricism to come to /sci/ and all the NEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1446725413170.jpg (3MB, 2635x1897px) Image search: [Google]
1446725413170.jpg
3MB, 2635x1897px
Someone asks for Empiricism to come to /sci/ and all the NEET faux-STEM wannabes start going full autist.

"Proof? Fuck you take your meds lololol!"
"Proof is for stupid people! Citations aren't allowed, they're all stupid take your meds lololol!"

Seriously?
None of you are for real.
You cannot reject Empiricism and be /sci/.
Science IS Empiricism.
>>
take your meds
>>
Someone asks for taking your meds and all the schizo faux-intellectual wannabes start going full autist.

"Meds? Fuck you im not crazy lololol"
"Ad hominem! Fallacy! Bulverism lololol!"

Seriously?
None of you are for real.
You cannot reject memes and be you.
You ARE a meme.
>>
they have all become politicized and egotistical
you can not tell egotists that self serving assumptions and character assassination is illegitimate
asking generation y to show their proof is like challenging them personally
run
>>
>>7700651
Empercism > You
Epistemology > Personal Insults

>>7700650
Lame, you're not funny
>>
>>7700654
Meds > You
Bulverism > Ad hominem stone goalpost Socrates
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 400x269px
I FUCKING LOVE PUPPIES!!!
>>
File: 7307457_orig.png (463KB, 1100x645px) Image search: [Google]
7307457_orig.png
463KB, 1100x645px
>>7700657
But I never once used an ad hominem nor moved the goalpost.
I'm working from a list.
Point out the error.

See, I don't have an argument or point, I'm just pointing out error to see if a theory is correct; that people are presumptuous that if you point their errors that it must mean you think their conclusion is wrong, and therefore are arguing for the opposition or for one's own ego.
The idea is to not have any opinion what so ever and just criticize the other's presumptions and see if they engage in emotional battery and ad hominem attacks.
This actually confirms this.
The faux-mimicry is also something I didn't foresee.
I never thought someone would equate rational empiricism and epistemology with using it incorrectly to criticize those that criticize them.

My criticisms are all correct.
Thank you, you've been helpful.
>>
>>7700680
I'm going to sleep and I don't think I'll ever get through to you.

My point is try to talk like a normal human being, and stop adjusting your posts to portray yourself as some kind of perfect logical god. You switched your stance to "I only make questions and point fallacies" now but in the beginning you were arguing with plenty of people and making a lot of assumptions and points of your own, while not letting others do that themselves. This is the whole reason I'm picking on you.

This is an anonymous imageboard and you're not going to get anything by trying to show yourself as great or make passive-aggressive remarks on how you're suffering like Socrates because people aren't as great as you.

It's clear to me, and to anyone who has been in 4chan for more than 5 minutes, that you're underage and unfamiliar with imageboard etiquette. That's the reason mods deleted your threads, not some wild conspiracy against your bullshit points.

Just stop being such an annoying cunt is all I ask.
>>
>>7700686
So,
stop being scientific on sci
stop using logic
stop pointing out fallacies
stop point out biases
stop criticizing theories
stop hurting people's feelings

you're not picking on me
i'm not a victim
damn, im a 33 year old man named thomas
i have a right to point out that you're stupid
i don't believe in conspiraicies
i don't believe in anything

you misused fallacies after getting hurt i pointed out your use of fallacies
you got butthurt and spazed out
then you tried to call your little spazzing out picking on someone to make it look like domination

you didn't dominate anyone
you insulted me because i pointed out your errors and you freaked out like a little girl
run away, kid
i'm laughing my ass off and im tempted to post a pic
>>
>>7700644
What about us mathfags?

Hard working men who like some platonic deduction in our work.

Are you really going to kick us out because we don't subscribe to the epistemological limiting dogma or empiricism?
>>
>>7700652
You're right in a sense, but the world has also become much more competitive. More intelligent individuals aren't just gently informing people anymore. They are more aggressive and often add insults in their (correct) arguments to demean idiots.

So can you really blame them for taking it personally? They are constantly shown how stupid they are in the modern world while in the past they lived in blissful ignorance in whatever shitty isolated labour job they had with only their engineering boss helping them every now and then (back when engineers couldn't be cunts because they'd socially isolate themselves).
>>
>>7700710
Do your best to provide proofs.
Speak of theory, but don't make absolute statements.
Fair?
>>
what exactly happened to get this one anon so buttblasted and to spam the front page with these threads
>>
>>7700716
When are we going to get to the point where you admit that you're a freshman who has no fucking idea what she is talking?
>>
>>7700715
>More intelligent individuals aren't just gently informing people anymore.
I'm usually very friends until people spazz on me because I point out their errors and them freak out screaming at me.
Usually all I do is ask for citations, which I usually get some shit for, but almost every time I point out classic errors like common simple fallacies, I get told I don't know what I'm talking about and they attack me using fallacies incorrectly, and then project emotions on to me.
It's fucking terrible.
I can't really stop them from attacking me, projecting all sorts of deficits.
When I remind them it's just me criticizing the fallacy in their argument, they attack me and say it was an intentional personal attack.
They're not smart. They're kids told that they were special and are now nastily protecting their pet theories.
>>
>>7700727
Yes, but stupid people only do that because of previous emotional scars, not because they were raised to think high-school musical is reality.

You need to be more assertive and stop trying to backtrack just because people are crying that they're wrong.
>>
>>7700724
I'm 33. My name is Thomas. I live in Venice CA.
What do you want me to do?
Post my degrees?
Not happening.
Just because I criticized you and you spazzed doesn't mean you get to critique me in anyway.
Grow up.
>>
>>7700731
>What do you want me to do?
>Post my degrees?
Precisely. I'd like some empirical proof that you are in fact not a freshman/high-school kid. Why are you taking this as a personal attack?
>>
>>7700730
Backtrack how?
And I could care less about other human beings.
I don't have ASPD, but I find other people's pain amusing and strange.
I just don't have empathy for others if they're wrong about things on a constant basis, or react to non-personal criticism in a bad way.
Inferior people are supposed to either suffer and learn, or get abandoned and die.
That's just nature.
Stop trying to save these creatures.
If they reject empiricism and epistemology, then let them suffer the consequences.
I'm too old to be empathetic words suicidal spazzes with massive egos.
>>
>>7700734
Well, that's fine and completely rational, but I'm not doing that.

Secondly, I'm not taking that part as a personal attack at all. Finally you've calmed down and you're being rational.

I was of course speaking about your butthurt tirade earlier where you projected upon me and stated I had no right to criticize your theories.
But let me guess, you're not whom I'm thinking of, right.
*sigh*
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>7700739
Exactly when they bitch like that you become apathetic.

If you had more influence they would always take you seriously or risk being ostracized by society.

I'm telling to stop being a basement dweller who everyone steps on.

Be more fit, attractive, gregarious and popular.

Or else you will always have >muh feelings retards dominating your social circles.
>>
>>7700743
>But let me guess, you're not whom I'm thinking of, right.
Yes. That was my first post ITT actually. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Why are you so apprehensive about posting your degrees? Just add a paper written timestamp and blur out the name and university with photoshop.
>>
>>7700707
>run away, kid
>i'm laughing my ass off and im tempted to post a pic
Jesus Christ. Go back to where ever the hell you came from.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.