[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to calculate a bunch of derivatives for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I'll give you $5.
>>
>not having a graphic calculator
are you poor or something?
>>
>>7697203
I don't believe you but give me the derivatives anyway. Doing math helps me forget my shitty life.
>>
wolframalpha you lazy piece of shit
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>7697206
>Doing math helps me forget my shitty life.
>>
>>7697205
>>7697209
They aren't something you can just type into wolfram alpha.
>>
>>7697203
OP want's the D and is willing to pay $5
>>
>>7697269
[eqn]\int\int\int dx\wedge dy\wedge dz = -\frac{1}{12}[/eqn]
Solved that for you OP. plz gibe money
>>
>>7697269
Cool, I'll start working on it. Full disclosure I have no idea what any of the physics terms mean so these are just random variables to me. I'll make a thread when I'm done.
>>
>>7697269
Aren't those just tensor combinations? You can write a simple script to do the tedious index juggling and summing for you to be honest family. I'm pretty sure there's a simple way in Sage, Maple or Mathematica, as well.
>>
>>7697282
Clever application of Barnett's theorem!
>>
>>7697212
i dont know what stone age calculator you use, but mine has a simple derivative function.
you literally just have to type what you want. the only thing you have to do yourself is equate it, if you need to do that.
>>
>>7697269
I probably should be more specific on what the indicies are:

- mu & nu are for the 10-dimensional background spacetime

- alpha, beta, and upsilon are for the p+1-dimensional world volume

- A is a spinor index
>>
Wtf is this nerd shit
>>
>>7697315
nerd shit
>>
Ok, I'll pay $10.
>>
I guess /sci/ can't derivativate.
>>
>>7697269
shit like this reminds me I shouldn't be on sci
>>
>>7698030
Why?
>>
>>7698030
its just kids trying to look smart, he probably copy and pasted it from some journal
>>
>>7698584
I didn't create that theory, just that weird derivative thing. That theory is discussed in section 6.5 of B.B.S. "String Theory and M-Theory".
>>
>>7697269
>5$

Beat it, novice.
>>
>>7697269
take your undergrad homework somewhere else

reported
>>
>>7698635
How about $3.50?
>>
anybody saved it ? pls post it?
>>7697269
>>
>>7700969
So I am trying to play with a Dp-Brane world volume theory and build a sorta wave equation but there are so many things involved that calculating the derivatives will take a long time.

So we have 3 fields:

Bosonic Embedding: Xμ(σ0,...,σp)
Fermionic Embedding: ΘA(σ0,...,σp)
Abelian Gauge: Aα(σ0,...,σp)

Need SUSY so build the following combinations for the embedding fields:

∏μα≡∂αXμ−Θ¯Aγμ∂αΘA

Gαβ≡gμν∏μα∏νβ

And this for the gauge field:

Fαβ≡Fαβ+bαβ

where

Fαβ=∂αAβ−∂βAα

and

bαβ=(∂αXμ−12Θ¯Aγμ∂αΘA)(Θ¯1γμ∂βΘ1−Θ¯2γμ∂βΘ2)

Finally combine these two combinations:

Ψαβ≡Gαβ+kFαβ

where k is just some constant

Now this is a weird theory so to maintain invariance I think I have to create this derivative:

Dυ≡∇υ+Dυ−∂υ

which is a combination of the Levi-Civita and gauge covariant derivatives.

And now that I have this I want to calculate:

DυDυΨαβ

however this is a lot of fucking work so I will pay someone to do it for me.
>>
>>7701013
Did you try asking that Gαυβ fella?
>>
Why was it deleted?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.