[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://smartech.gatech.edu/handle/ 1853/53595 >Georgia Tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 31

File: fit4.jpg (178KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fit4.jpg
178KB, 1200x1000px
https://smartech.gatech.edu/handle/1853/53595

>Georgia Tech
>master thesis
>about being a /fit/ sissy
meme university
>>
>>7696483
I gotta post this on /fit/
>>
>Last, I wish to thank /fit/, while I don’t know you individually, I
consider you my best friends, forever mirin’ brah’s.

uppermost kek

I wonder if whoever has to determine this paper's worth is dying on the inside or well on the other side and actively encouraging this type of bullshit.
>>
Internet is culture too. It makes sense to study it.
>>
File: 1429655470980.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1429655470980.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>7696483
>A fucking thesis about 4chan
>From Georgia Tech
Holy fuck, I can't believe this shit.
>>
>>7696483
>Master of Science in Digital Media in the School of Literature Media and Communication
>M.Sc in Digital Media
>all_kinds_of_rage.jpg

This is why degrees are worthless today.
>>
>>7696483
You guys laugh but this guy is going to get paid $300K by some corporation to shill in a way that fits into 4chan culture
>>
I've had the suspicion that GT is a meme school for a while now, but this practically confirms it.

>BUT MUH GT IS A GOOD SCHOOL
>MUH RANKINGS
>MUH MIT OF THE SOUTH
>>
>>7696483
>Manlet A male 5”10 and under

Now it's been defined in an M.Sc thesis, does that mean it's now scientific?
>>
This is far worse than I had imagined. The fucker couldn't even bother to proofread for typos. How was this given the okay?
>>
File: Selection_666.png (104KB, 1412x945px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_666.png
104KB, 1412x945px
>>7696483
Holy fuck!
>>
>>7696588
Lol.
>>
>>7696483
This faggot too close to his subject. He went native and became Flossey.

>baka Jesse Shedd
>>
>>7696588
>a randomly generated event
>rare interger sequences
What a retarded definitions of gets, a post number of 1000000 is no more rare than a post number 3340749. They're also not randomly generated, is this guy a fucking newfag?
>>
>>7696588
>a male 5"10 and under

you mean a male under 6'4
>>
>>7696611
>post's ID number
>randomly generated
doesn't he know what a database is or how data is stored or how does anything work?
>>
http://jshedd.blogspot.fi/2008/08/bio-etcetera.html

jesse pls
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (69KB, 771x879px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
69KB, 771x879px
what the fuck

how did this get approved

how will this ever contribute to anything

his parents must be fucking loaded and be donating a shit tonne to the university
>>
>>7696647
>i
Seriously, why the fuck do people do this? I is a proper noun, capitalize it.
>>
this shit cannot be real
>>
File: Selection_667.png (247KB, 824x953px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_667.png
247KB, 824x953px
>>7696652
Habeeb it!
>>
>>7696679
I can't stop laughing. That's hilarious.
>>
the worst thing about this is that there aren't any insights about 4chan, nor is it connected in any way to any previous theories about anything. it's just reporting. basically a short knowyourmeme on /fit/.

how did this ever pass
>>
>>7696679
tom cruise is 4'26 and he gets all the poussey
>>
Really?

I don't want to live in this planet anymore
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (272KB, 829x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
272KB, 829x1005px
when 4chan dies, these kinds of studies are what will remain for posterity

I wonder what it will look like 500 years from now

or is every single thread on 4chan archived somewhere? I'm not sure
>>
>>7696588
>Trap
>Male to email transgender

What the fuck? thats not even close to correct.
>>
>American education
Now available at graduate level.
>>
>>7696679
>It is an aspect of the Übermensch that anon's cannot hope to achieve through their individual Randian hero narrative.
>>
>>7696726
Tom Cruise is gay...
>>
>>7696483
There is nothing new here. There are countless shit like this all over the internet.

Retards in retarded majors have to write about something, it's not surprising that quite a few will be about 4chan.

We need to paper mill all those worthless liberal arts postgrad degrees after all.
>>
>page 31
He's a fucking redditor.
>>
File: 1344883899536.jpg (714KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1344883899536.jpg
714KB, 1920x1280px
>>7696749
>Male to email
>>
>>7696650
>how did this get approved
Man why do you think we hit on non-STEM majors so much? We aren't doing it for our egos. This kind of shit is not only acceptable to them, but it's seen as and intellectual exercise in progressive academia. Honestly I'm willing to bet this guy get a better grade than most of his peers considering the crap most people spew out.

Those departments are a joke and need to be scrapped.
>>
File: Katie-Holmes-9[1].jpg (250KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Katie-Holmes-9[1].jpg
250KB, 1600x1200px
>>7696762
>>
File: 1402594414265.jpg (44KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1402594414265.jpg
44KB, 500x460px
>>7696749
Yes it is, what did you think a trap was...

Pic related is a qt male to female trap for example.
>>
>>7696789
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>7696789
Completely convincing from that picture alone. Only the hair gives it away, and the chest once you know to look.

Though I imagine it'd be nowhere near as convincing from other angles. Legs and hip structure especially.
>>
File: Tech Cola.jpg (421KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
Tech Cola.jpg
421KB, 1024x673px
GT used to be almost all male, which made feminists upset and they threatened Tech with a Title IX lawsuit. In order to get more women in, Tech dropped standards, added lots of degrees like this one that would appeal to girls (even if some beta boys also enroll in them), and in general became SJW U. Want to be famous at Tech? Tell the administration that you're gay. They'll literally throw parades in your honor and heap awards on your for being so brave. Wish I was joking but this is what Georgia Tech has become.
>>
>>7696795
I'm not gay you faggot, I'm just explaining what a trap is, mtf tranny has always been what everyone on this site means by "trap".

If you thought it meant jailbait or something, yeah no, you were fapping to a dude.

>>7696798
I'm not sure why you think hair or chest is a giveaway. His collar bone looks very feminine, he has some tits from years of hormone therapy (also causing the fat distro on his ass).

Hair? I'm not sure what tell tale signs you're getting from it.

Also his skin looks better than most girl's, it's just a very good trap overall.

>Though I imagine it'd be nowhere near as convincing from other angles. Legs and hip structure especially.
You're right it's not his other pics look like shit and it's very obvious he's a trap.
>>
>>7696588
I chuckled heartily at futa
>>
>>7696803
>coca cola
But GT has always been a joke though. Back in the day when it was all male it was a trade school. Now as a so called institute of technology, its run by SJWs. Which is the last thing an institute of technology in the SOUTH should be.
>>
>List of symbols and abbreviations
>Actually defines what a Futa is

Oh lawdy
>>
>>7696806
>Hair? I'm not sure what tell tale signs you're getting from it.
It's not something I can readily communicate, or break down into discrete terms that will mean something to everyone. Male and female hair have distinct differences in their composition in a way that no amount of treatment can mask. I'm not sure if the body's actual synthesis of the hair differs, or if it's something to do with the distribution and placement of the strands themselves, or something to do with oil secretion. But it simply isn't the same.

For example, look at the hair where it's parted and overlaps itself. Female hair will not appear (or work) that way even if it's oily, washed, unwashed, whatever. Same with how it comes to a tip at the ends, and how it prefers to coil itself in the ponytail areas. It's a surprisingly reliable heuristic. I don't think it's mediated strictly by diameter either. There's something fundamentally different in the most basic mechanical sense, and everything about its movement and shape it tends to come to rest in, tends to give it away.

As an example, I know this because I myself have long hair and the same general hair color and type as in this picture (probably slightly darker). That hair looks like a very well maintained version of my own, that's trying to appear female. You just know. But the ends really are the biggest giveaway, women's hair for whatever reason doesn't behave that way.
>>
>>7696806
>mtf tranny has always been what everyone on this site means by "trap".

Not really, I've seen plenty of traps that are just incredibly effeminate dudes.
>>
>>7696826
Are you working on a thesis for trap identification science or something? The only reason why someone would write a substantial amount to get a point across about traps.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>7696820
Betas won't stand up against SJWs so they get steamrolled by them. Plus many betas think if they side with SJWs, they'll gain approval from them, so they sow the seeds of their own destruction.

The problem is Tech and schools like it are almost all betas and SJWs. STEM programs at larger schools can hold back SJWs better (but not completely) because they have a mix of non-betas in since they offer degrees outside of STEM. No good ol' boy studying agriculture is going to put up with some purple haired SJW telling him that its sexist to not milk bulls because some bulls identify as cows.
>>
File: jesse_bernard_shedd_resume.png (178KB, 826x1018px) Image search: [Google]
jesse_bernard_shedd_resume.png
178KB, 826x1018px
his resume
>>
>>7696803
>threatened Tech with a Title IX lawsuit.
What the fuck is this? Americans can sue each other for not being feminine enough?

Why didn't they just take the court case? It's not as if universities don't employ dedicated legal teams anyway.
>>
>>7696834
He makes some interesting points though. It might be worth further study.
>>
>>7696838
>3.9/4.0 GPA on his masters

Called it >>7696774
>>
>>7696836
People side with them when they think profits are in danger. They don't fully understand the long term consequences, they think their concessions are minor pandering.
>>
>>7696839
Title IX is a law that states public universities must grant equal access regardless of gender. After the law was passed, many schools tried to argue that they had a high percentage of males because males were the ones primarily interested in the degrees offered. The courts said that was rubbish and schools had to find a way to get more women to enroll. Stuck in this position, schools added degrees that appeal to women and lowered their admissions standards so it would be easier to women to get in. This satisfied the requirements of Title IX but resulted in schools damaging their academic rigor.

And as you can guess, feminists eventually decided this wasn't enough. A nursing program that's 90% female is ok but a computer science program that's 90% male is patriarchy. As far as I know they haven't used Title IX in a lawsuit to force computer science programs to lower standards to attract more women but that's been the result as schools want to avoid Title IX complaints in the first place.
>>
>>7696859
Long term consequences don't matter to those who will have moved on to a different position by the time those consequences are evident.
>>
>>7696875
Exactly. People will fuck up entire companies like this and then just move on to knew ones before it all falls apart.

You will never have an equal outcome society, all that's happening now is people abusing both sides.
>>
>>7696868
>Title IX is a law that states public universities must grant equal access regardless of gender.
>equal access
So there is absolutely zero chance of them losing in court? If they had acceptance based on merit they would have nothing to lose.
>>
File: 001.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
>>7696901
Title IX doesn't give a shit about merit. It only cares about equal access by gender. If merit gets in the way of equal gender access, then it is illegal.
>>
>>7696836
>STEM programs at larger schools can hold back SJWs better (but not completely) because they have a mix of non-betas in since they offer degrees outside of STEM

So anyone doing STEM is a beta and anyone not doing STEM is is alpha? Including the ones in women's studies? Your post doesn't make any sense.

Tech is filled with southern conservative good ol' boys, more so than any other similar university AFAIK, and they still get raped by SJWs anyway.
>>
>>7696927
But they have equal access.

I would understand if the law said equal outcome, but it doesn't.
>>
File: typical gt student.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
typical gt student.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>7696929
Having a "rapebait" frat party doesn't make Tech betas into alphas. It just shows how thirsty they are. I live a few blocks from Tech in Midtown, I know what kind of beta boys fill the campus. Most of them can't even raise their head when a female walks by. Instead they stare down at the sidewalk hoping she won't yell at him. It's beta central. I'm guessing you're one of them because anyone whose not a beta can walk through Tech's campus and see it's not "filled with southern conservative good ol' boys". Put you VR goggles down, take off the cosplay dress and enter the real world.
>>
>>7696929
Your both assuming they "lost to SJWs" somehow.

It's much more likely they caved to their male student body demanding more females on campus which is an extremely common complaint.

Not everyone hates women and believe it or not most males like sex.
>>
>>7696927
Are you sure "access" means what you think it means?
>No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.
>>
File: title ix.jpg (160KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
title ix.jpg
160KB, 590x421px
>>7696933
Courts say there must be an equal opportunity for an equal outcome. Go review the legal literature. Title IX has been used over and over again to force schools to accept more women. You can have your own version of Title IX in your head but that's not the version the courts use.
>>
>>7696942
>Courts say there must be an equal opportunity for an equal outcome.
So if there *is* an equal opportunity (i.e. access based on merit alone, not gender) then what's the problem according to the courts?
>>
>>7696749
>thats not even close to correct.

>tfw you have to write a scientific paper refuting him
>>
Holy shit. I haven't read many thesis' but I can't imagine they can become worse than this. The writing style is so fucking simplistic and lacks any sort of elegance and a moajority of the references are laughable.

I actually reccomend that people read this as an example of how not to write a thesis.

AND IT STILL FUCKING GETS APPROVED...at an INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>7696838

>his
>>
>>7696936
>Having a "rapebait" frat party doesn't make Tech betas into alphas.

I never mentioned anything about a rapebait frat party making Tech students alphas. That's just something you decided to pull out of your own ass for some reason.

>see it's not "filled with southern conservative good ol' boys"

Never claimed this, I only stated this is more true at Tech than at other universities. It would help for you to have some form of reading comprehension.

Not surprising since Tech has a lot more people that lurk on 4chan than say, UGA and have more exposure to things like /pol/, /fit/ and TRP. The guy who wrote the thesis in the OP is a /fit/izen for example.

In addition, there is a lot of roasting of how GT handles rape cases on the GT subreddit. People who stand up against it get overwhelmed by SJW downvotes but the posts are there regardless and are quite numerable compared to other subreddits.
>>
>>7696957
>references are laughable

>knowyourmeme.com (like 20 times)
>4chan.org
>adtrwiki.com
>thisisthinkprivilege.org
>official /tg/ wiki
>tanasin.info wiki
>wowwiki.com
>youtube.com
>makeuseof.com
>washingtonpost.com, time.com, etc, etc
>battle.net forms

This is academia? What the actual fuck.
>>
>>7696938
>It's much more likely they caved to their male student body demanding more females on campus which is an extremely common complaint.

This has always been true, but they only decided to act when the government started knocking with Title IX. Reason being that when your students complain about something, you can afford to ignore them whereas the government can legally force you to do things.

>Not everyone hates women and believe it or not most males like sex.

Of course. The interesting thing to note is that GT has kangaroo courts for males that like sex and kick them out since they're run by SJWs. So GT has submitted to the "all sex is rape" narrative put forth by SJWs.
>>
File: 1448362616757.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1448362616757.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>>7696970
>mfw this kek gets away with that kind of shit and i had to re-write my entire Bachelors Thesis because i forgot to add the Year to one of my book sources.
>>
File: futa thesis.jpg (148KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
futa thesis.jpg
148KB, 800x783px
>>7696970

this is so bad. How can anyone explain this? Why is this allowed?
>>
>>7696942
>Go review the legal literature.
The only quote on the law posted so far is access only. The burden of proof is on you.

Anyone can just say "I'm right just go read the literature" until you tell me exactly which cases I'm going to call bullshit and refer you back to /r9k/.
>>
>>7696957
It got approved with 3.9/4.0 anon.

That's exactly what liberal arts departments are. It's a daycare centre for young adults to mainly used by political activists as a tertiary means to bombard the plebs with leftist propaganda.
>>
>>7696987

you know who I really feel bad for? People with actual talents in the arts and humanities. Say you're really into metaphysics or classical philosophy. In a contemporary college or university, the people that fill those departments and the students are political activists and borderline retards who know nothing of the subject.

So where is a talented young philosopher to go?
>>
>>7697001
On the one hand I feel really, really bad for incoming students passionate about the arts, they are essentially denied a decent education and have little hope of fixing their discipline. One the other the older faculty deserve everything they are getting because they artificially lowered the standards in the first place to let these "political activists and borderline retards" into their departments. I don't think the standards are fixable anymore because the majority of the faculty itself are retards.

Also we need a shorthand for "political activists and borderline retards" that isn't as limiting as SJWs. I think we all know the person we mean by this. People on campus who should've been working in fields and factories independent of political orientation.

>So where is a talented young philosopher to go?
It's an interesting question, obviously autodidactic education is better than attending lectures at most universities at this point and yet you still need to go through that gauntlet for legitimacy.

But where will you publish that isn't cock full of post modernist bullshit?

There are quite a few philosophy journals, at least, out there with decent standards, but I don't know how long they will be able to maintain it when the pipeline is producing these hordes of shitlords.
>>
>>7697012
>On* the other,

Speaking of standards, I really need to start spellchecking more often...
>>
>>7696499
Could you link the thread or did you puss out? I can't find it.
>>
>>7697012

And don't we all suffer when these talented young philosophers and other thinkers can't get their ideas published? I doubt my generation will generate new ideas that will make future generations ponder.

I remember when I was in college between 2009-2013, all the philosophocal thought experiments we engaged in were from the ancient times to 1940's. Nothing in the past 50 years was discussed because nothing significant was genearted.

This is sad and we're all worse off as a result
>>
>>7697020
Yeah, but I feel pretty powerless to try and reverse the damage.

There's just too goddamn many of "them" anon.

I do know a few decent philosophers who's publication I regularly read. Ironically they usually have some STEM background on top of their philosophy though.
>>
>>7697017
>>>/fit/35124116
>>
>>7696949
>yfw you get a grant
>>
File: Untitled.png (24KB, 501x324px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 501x324px
>meme folder
>artifacts
>>
>>7697032
It just gets worse and worse. Georgia Tech needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>7697032

Hahahahaha the 5 categories all /fit/ posts can fit into
>>
>>7697032
>using that fucking font
>anyone taking the content seriously

pick one
>>
>>7697027
Thanks anon.
>>
>>7697032
why is that particular font used in a thesis? It makes me want to kill myself for some reason.
Is that real or is smarttech some fake website? I cannot believe gatech will allow this? Also, a fucking Masters thesis? If it was high school, it'd still be understandable.
>>
>>7697042
>anyone taking the content seriously
FRIENDLY BIPOSTLY REMINDER THAT THE ANON WHO WROTE THIS GRADUATED WITH A 3.9
>>7696838
>>
>>7697058
>>7696838

I've stopped laughing.
>>
>>7696856
holy fuck
>>
>>7696838
nice CV layout
got a LaTeX template?
>>
>>7697064
Same. I can barely breathe.
>>
>>7697075
1. That is a not a good layout.
2. I doubt he used latex for this. You can cook something like this in a few minutes in word or open office (Use a better font)
>>
>>7697064
A fucking 3.9 Anon. This problem is a lot worse than we thought.

I'm attaching a Carthago delenda est type shorthand only for lib arts departments to all my posts from own. This shit was funny for a while, but we should've stopped laughing and at least try to prevent the current abhorrent clusterfuck.

Japan did the right thing in killing their lib arts departments and we should do the same in the West. We can re-institute it with it's restored rigorous standards eventually, but we probably won't fix it in our life times.
>>
>>7697032
>I broke personality into five categories including: High Standards, Homosexuality, Love of Zyzz and Scooby, Social Awkwardness and Motivation.

My sides.
>>
>>7697075
The kerning is all fucked obviously not \TeX and it looks basic bitch and hard to scan in general.
>>
>>7697023

>being with the establishment is actually anti-establishment now

we have truly come full circle.

Which philosophers do you follow and would I have to have advanced academic credientials or money to access those journals?
>>
>>7697032
>not even 100 images
Fucking newfags.
>>
>>7697092
>would I have to have advanced academic credientials or money to access those journals?
Unfortunately yes.

I don't really want to give names because that would definitely deanonymize me I discuss their irl with a few people that browse this site. What I will say is that none of them are American, but I doubt international departments didn't follow suit anyway.
>>
>>7697102
what is your opinion on nick land? a reddit meme or someone to take seriously? I have fanged noumena but I haven't started it yet, wondering if I should commit mental CPU cycles to it
>>
File: 4chan folder.jpg (14KB, 321x132px) Image search: [Google]
4chan folder.jpg
14KB, 321x132px
>>7697101
There was a time when I would brag about my 4chan folder. Now it's just pathetic.

Most of these are pics and many of them manually saved, though only about half are organized yet.

[spoiler]This isn't even all of it. Doesn't include my unorganized downloads folder and desktop folder[/spoiler]

I regret nothing.
>>
>>7697102

ok cool, i understand. But wow, you are in a great situation. I'll do some digging then. thanks and hopefully the future will be brighter
>>
>>7697111
I have no idea who that is I've never read his work before, from my first google he seems like a pop philosopher though? I will check him out.
>>
>>7697023
>Ironically they usually have some STEM background

I don't find this ironic at all. STEM is the only actual discipline left, i.e. it requires discipline to form a coherent thought and defend it, not just feel good bullshit that infests most of the other colleges
>>
>>7697032
Holy fuck. The sheer number of grammatical errors alone on that paper should get him a B- at the undergraduate level. I feel sick to my stomach
>>
File: lememedegree.png (83KB, 934x503px) Image search: [Google]
lememedegree.png
83KB, 934x503px
>>7697161

There's more, my friend
>>
File: 1446282138217.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1446282138217.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>American education
>>
jesus christ what the fuck is this

Truth be told I'm surprised this wasn't posted by a British university, just the kind of autismo weird shit that happens in [spoiler]York[/spoiler]
>>
up to now I appreciated LaTeX because it allows me to not give a fuck about formatting when writing but reading this shit makes me appreciate LaTeX as a reader too.
shit looks horrible.
>>
Since apparently this is a crossboarding thing now, might as well link the /lit/ thread too >>>/lit/7417910
>>
>>7697042
it's probably screenshot-taking anon's pdf renderer dummy
>>
>>7696970
>battle.net forums

I don't know why that last one made me laugh so hard. Did he reference zerg rushing in his Randian ubermensch bloviating?
>>
File: average fit user.png (140KB, 532x822px) Image search: [Google]
average fit user.png
140KB, 532x822px
This is amazing.
>>
>>7697259

>As anon spends more time on /fit/ he gradually starts to find penises and masculine features to be moe until he holds biological men to be the most moe and best option for romantic and/or sexual love. This is taken to the logical extreme of homosexual intercourse ...
>>
>>7697259
>This was actually published
>>
File: gr8b8m8-haveaMS.png (113KB, 891x698px) Image search: [Google]
gr8b8m8-haveaMS.png
113KB, 891x698px
I read most of it. More than half of it is complete garbage pseudo-intellectual "KnowYourMeme" interpretations of memes. He references like 3 or 4 actual baby-tier philosophers near the end. It's literally a meme thesis. Absolute garbage 0/10.
>>
>>7696806
A trap is anyone people will think is female. There's little overlap with transsexuals, sad to say.

>>7696977
I thought that was your pic, not another from the thesis, jesus christ

>>7696720
Anyone doing 'digital media' has a backup plan now, they can just write a KnowYourBoard
>>
>>7697020
>>7697023
Philosophy has been a stagnant meme for a pretty damn long time now. Most of the capable philosophers have moved on to just straight up math like Bertrand Russel, leaving the philosophy departments to be nothing more than cesspools of tryhards.
>>
>>7696957
To be honest, as far as institutes of technology go, GT doesn't hold a candle to the likes of MIT and Caltech. The quality of even their engineering program is mediocre and everything else is worse than that.
>>
>>7696957
I think I finally understand Chos' motives.
>>
>>7697284
How did they not just laugh at him when he should up with something like that?
>>
this is considered a fucking thesis
>>
>>7697560

Even worse.. it's considered science.
>>
I've actually written a few papers about 4chan, memes, and anonymity. This guy is really bad at it.
>>
File: 1449178540002.png (59KB, 891x698px) Image search: [Google]
1449178540002.png
59KB, 891x698px
Didn't know penises could be moe.
>>
>>7697578
An MSc in an art field is not considered science and everyone knows it's not.
>>
>>7697167
>I got fat
>got fat
jesus fucking christ I always thought non-STEM bashers where just inflammatory assholes, but fuck, this paper would be questionable for a high school senior
>>
>>7697161
You should google Ivy league thesis in (insert subject). You'll see grammatical errors as well. I think this generation lacked proper English education.
>>
>This is a thesis at a top 25 school
Why did I graduate with a 2.0 GPA in undergrad. I need to an hero.
>>
i hope hes doing a phd in meme-science
Why do you let those guys demolish your universities?
>>
>>7697082
Yes! Japans doing the right thing...
Topkek these fucking journalists whining about it...
>>
>>7696976
Anon, couldn't you just edit the file and type in the year? Or, if you're an oldfag, just re-type the pages that included that citation?
>>
>>7698399
>>7698483
It doesn't matter how much you keep trying to force it. The guy's department falls under the liberal arts college and the degree has fucking literature in the name.

You're not going to turn this thing around with a continuous stream half-witted comments.
>>
>>7696614

>6'3 master race
anything over this is usually goony.

Also, stop hating these faggots who get worthless degrees, their money pays for the schools to stay open so you can get worthwhile degrees.
>>
Why people wonder why our economy sucks
Why our schools suck
Why our businesses suck

Retarded liberal shits highly educated in bullshit, graduating with high marks.
Probably will go get a well paying government job.
>>
I had a mate who did his bachelor's thesis on whether people on 4chan use non-standard vocabulary. He didn't find a statistically significant effect.
>>
>>7700838
ayy lmao
>>
>>7700840
Correct desu senpai
>>
File: into the recycling it goes.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
into the recycling it goes.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>7696838
>>
shit I almost went there
>>
File: 1361968735846.gif (3MB, 220x209px) Image search: [Google]
1361968735846.gif
3MB, 220x209px
>>7698259
>posts and images being shitposted are considered "cultural artifacts"
Must feel good having such a huge dragon dildo "artifact" shoved up your arsehole.
>>
I love this shit. I wish STEM was this chill. The closest I get to naming a fucking chapter ">TFW NO GF"
and including the text "HOLY SHIT I NEED COCK" was thanking a lolicore artist in my thesis.
I hope that physics is this cool someday.
>>
>>7698513
No, i turned it in, missed on year and they failed me for fraud.

Fucking assholes. At least they gave me a second chance
>>
File: hillary-point-and-laugh.jpg (64KB, 350x378px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-point-and-laugh.jpg
64KB, 350x378px
>be me
>be master's student
>in lib arts, so I never need to do anything
>spend all my time shitposting
>One day my advisor walks up to me
>"hey anon, let's meet and talk about your thesis today. bring in your rough draft, we'll go over the first 20 pages or so"
>ohshit.jpg
>panic
>I have nothing written!
>wait a second
>start going through my meme folder
>yes, yes, this could work!
>write a paper about 4chan memes
>get a B+ on it
>mfw
>>
>>7700838

So what you're saying is your friend is a faggot?
>>
>>7702312
>thanking a lolicore artist in my thesis.
Why did you thank them?
>>
>>7697372

It's the department of communications. They're literally literally a meme department.
>>
File: 1421860080680.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1421860080680.png
760KB, 1280x715px
>>7696838
>his website
>>
>>7697259
Alright asshole, you got me sufficiently riled, let's go. You think your bullshit, "oh it's okay to be gay" is going to pacify someone? Fuck you, homosexuals all need to be killed for the sake of our race's fucking dignity, god damn it.

Anyway, the human penis is an organ. It is not a man, it is not a male. It comes with being a man, and so is a certainly male characteristic. If you like dicks attached to men, yeah you're a fucking queer.

However, if that penis was detached from the man, liking it wouldn't make you gay. It would mean purely that you like dicks and nothing else. Do you know why that isn't gay? Because you can't be gay without liking men- that is the fucking definition. Liking a bundle of human tissues isn't a sexuality.

So, if you attach the penis to a genuine girl, or something that looks like one, being attracted to such a thing only means that you prefer the female form, making you straight, and the sexual organ of the penis, which only means that you prefer that over the vagina. For some people, the penis itself is a symbol of dominance, and seeing that on a woman is a turn on for subs or femdom-enthusiasts. Just liking those things doesn't make you gay, right? So this wouldn't either, since you only like a female body and a part of a human body.

You like one male characteristic in liking dick. You don't like body hair, or large or defined muscles, or deep voices, other qualities of men. Just the one, and everything else is female. That doesn't make you gay, or even bi.
>>
File: infinite mad.gif (432KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
infinite mad.gif
432KB, 348x512px
>>7696588
>trap > "male to female transsexual"
NOW LISTEN HERE YOU DIPSHIT
>>
>>7702386
Helped me to relax so that I could work harder on my thesis
>>
>>7702728
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>7702728
I'm saving this. Thanks anon.
>>
>>7702312
For a second I read "lolicon artist".
>>
>>7696803
This so much
>>
>>7696483
>this fucking formating
reminder that stem people looking down on liberal arts faggots is absolutely justified.
have some dignity and use latex for fucks sake
>>
>>7703536
"Thanks, Rustle. Great job on those floors."
>>7702386
>>7703510
This person isn't me, but yeah, pretty much. I listened to them a lot while working on it.
>>
File: end my life.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
end my life.png
137KB, 526x436px
>>7696977
>>
>>7696803

>that image

I graduated from ASDL right across the street from the coke building. Good pic.
>>
>>7696838

>misspelled "programming"
>No apostrophe in "Dean's list"

I wouldn't expect any less from this guy.
>>
>>7704341
>Thanking a blind man
>>
>>7696588
>trip
>trap
lmao
>>
>the paper's font
jesus christ
>>
this take the CAKE

HOLY SHIEEEEET SENPAI
>>
File: 1445742117868.jpg (147KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
1445742117868.jpg
147KB, 920x920px
>>7696483
Looks hue to me
>>
>It's because of thesis like these that companies are starting to demand Master Degrees from everyone and their mother.
>>
>>7707144
It's because of thesis like these that Liberal Arts majors don't deserve and won't get any respect at all
>>
>>7696517

>Department: Literature, Media, and Communication

They already ded inside
>>
>>7707088
That pizza is both disgusting and arousing.
>>
>>7696483
Great read
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.