[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if humans are raised for a specific reason?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: inb4yourmom.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
inb4yourmom.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
what if humans are raised for a specific reason?
>>
Why did you make this thread?

This isn't even science fiction, it's a basic question we've been asking for nearly as we've existed and recorded our history.

Yeah, what if? What if man?! WHAT IF WHAT IF?

DUNNO MAN. WHY DON'T YOU GO THINK ABOUT IT ON YOUR OWN FOR A WHILE?
>>
>>7686219
Then you'd have to tackle most of modern science's biggest philosophical issues: The question of Final Causality.

If Final Causality exists then humanity has a "reason" and if not, they don't.
>>
Yeah. Actually, you are right. Sorry for ruining your day. But you almost broke my heart.
>>
>>7686219
What if we're meant to be peaceful? What if our anatomy's digestive tracts resmble those of herbivores?

What if meat makes us violent?

Btw the answer to that second question, they totes doth mi amigo. They totally do my friend.
>>
>>7686219
I was raised to be a good boy and not shitpost on a bengali needlework forum. Guess I turned out to be a disappointment.
>>
>>7686219
what if my dick was raised for ur mum?
>>
>>7686270
Lol.
>>
File: secrets.jpg (13KB, 420x152px) Image search: [Google]
secrets.jpg
13KB, 420x152px
>>7686219
Not a single cow knows that humans eat cows.
Few humans know that our owners like non-smoking vegetarians.
>>
>>7686286
>Not a single cow knows that humans eat cows.
Proof? No seriously.
>>
>>7686286
>Claiming to know something you cannot know
Humans lol. All that fancy "theory of mind" and "scientific method" doesn't bail out the core deficiencies behind unbacked assumptions and and an unawareness of one's own framework of knowledge. All this "I know I know I know", or even worse, "we know we know we know!" and people nearly forget the actual meaning behind the words "I don't know". Put more directly, you're too braindead to know about what you might not know and realistically control for potential error. Don't worry, you fit in with the entirety of the rest of your species. There are just people who are much, much, much better than you.

All that aside, cows very likely do know. I'm nearly certain that they do.

Tell me anon, how many cows have you been around? Ever meet one in person? I want to know which kind of broken you are.
>>
>>7686387
cows are delicious, at least certain parts of dem
>>
File: ringworld_bilspitz.jpg (19KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
ringworld_bilspitz.jpg
19KB, 393x600px
>>7686219

In Larry Niven's Ringworld had an aliens species that had been breeding humans for centuries, unknown to us.
>>
It would be cool to know what that fucking reason fucking is already.
>>
>>7687765
English pl0x
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.