[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree that gravity is FTL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (198KB, 407x559px) Image search: [Google]
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
198KB, 407x559px
Can we agree that gravity is FTL?
>>
File: Leibniz.jpg (322KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
Leibniz.jpg
322KB, 600x724px
>This guy walks into the club and optimistically slaps your (Newton's) autistic ass.

What do?
>>
>>7683707
I contact my friends in the government and tell them to suppress your version of Calculus.
>>
>>7683702
lol no
>>
>>7683707
Invent calculus first.
>>
>>7683707
Redpill me on Leibniz was he smarter than Newton? He was right about relative time/space and even theorized about the computer long before that British fag.
>>
Why do we call it the speed of light when it's really moving at the speed of space?
>>
>>7683888
Its the speed of things without mass

Your post however was clearly made at the speed of trips.
>>
>>7683719
dat gif
>kek
>>
>>7683888
>>7683895

trips confirm the secrets of the universe lie in dark matter (le Immaterium)

>yfw the aether is real
>>
File: mindblown.gif (606KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
606KB, 500x299px
>>7683888
>>7683895
>>7683919
>>
>>7683919
"Luminiferous" is fun to say. I want this to be a thing again.
>>
>>7683929
The higgs field is somewhat comparable to the aether no?
>>
>>7683948
I just want more excuses to use the word "luminiferous" in conversations.

Say it.
Lume-in-iffer-us
So much fun to say.
>>
>>7683872
Leibniz probably was smarter than Newton. The only evidence we have to go off that Newton invented Calculus first is Newton's autistic (literally) word. The letters that supposedly prove Newton invented it first are letters of correspondence between Leibniz and Newton on ideas that would help them both form Calculus. Leibniz also published first and gave us an actually usable version of Calculus thanks to his notations.

The UK literally made no advancements in Math until 1820 when they had to suck it up and admit that Leibniz's method was better.
>>
>>7683957
It is fun. Newton was right about that.
>>
>>7683965
So Newton was twice BTFO by Germans, Leibniz and then Einstein.

Stupid Brits
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.