[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just realized that love is probably one of the reasons our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

i just realized that love is probably one of the reasons our brains evolved so much

discuss
>>
>>7673907
please elaborate.
>>
>>7673907
Fuck off with your bullshit. Love wasn't necessary to avoid lions and tigers on the plains of Africa. Anything beyond a rudimentary animal-like kinship came much later after early humans had started living in small roaming bands.
>>
>>7673907

True. The skull size of a human infant at birth + living conditions meant that death in childbirth was almost a guarantee for any woman up until ~100 years ago. Essentially, we only want to reproduce with people we're willing to die for.

>men have feelings too
>probably
>>
>>7673907
Love is more likely the consequence, not the cause.
>>
I think you got that backwards. Our brains evolved so much that we needed evolve love in order to get beings who are entirely self-sufficient and are pretty good at masturbating to continue to want to propagate.
>>
>>7673907

If by "love" you mean "sex" and if by "sex" you mean reproduction then yes, obviously. Also fuck you and your lack of grammar, seems to me your brain is in need of a little more "evolving", by which I mean "stabbing with a pickaxe".
>>
>>7674417
Legitimately laughed out loud reading this.
>>
File: 2000px-Psilocybn.svg.png (109KB, 2000x1539px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Psilocybn.svg.png
109KB, 2000x1539px
>>7673907
...or was it mushrooms
>>
>>7673918
>Fuck off with your bullshit

there there
>>
>>7673907

I think i get what you're saying. Not just the love between two people but the love for your family, hometown, country and culture is really what drives people to create & invent new things & systems in order to protect, entertain, take care of and defend what it is they love.
>>
>>7673907
Love is the only thing able to transcend space and time.
>>
>>7674417
>grammar nazi comma splicing

Bizzaro world
>>
So basically humans being social beings?
>>
>>7673907
Not much to discuss if you don't reason your thesis with arguments.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.