[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the relationship between intelligence and creativity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What is the relationship between intelligence and creativity? Which is more important to an engineer? Can one be successful as an engineering, in the sense of creating something novel and functional, without being a top student?
>>
Every developed discovery has been entirely novel. Newton exhibiting great creativity during the synthesis of observation and mathematics during his development of calculus back in mid 17th century England. Especially during the bubonic plague.

Ask all engineers and you'll find a mix of answers.

Depends on what success means to you bloke.
>>
>>7662642
Creativity is the rafined form of imagination that is necessary for some fields, other than that it's absolute useless as imagination is.
Intelligence does not have a direct relationship with your creativity, with your imagination.
You can live all your life in the cold reality as it is without imagining anything and still discover something that will change out the course of reality.
Imagination is really a disease of human brain.
>>
>>7662675
Lying to these people.
>>
They are one in the same.
>>
>>7662642
If you are intelligent then it means you learn fast, if you learn fast then it means you reach the conclusions necessary to make you do a certain thing (what you learned) fast, which means you create lots of ideas, since conclusions are ideas. So, intelligence implies creativity, this is plain stupid.
>>
>>7662675
Imagining is the process of reaching conclusions while ignoring the untruthness of such.
For example, if I imagine a dragon in my living room, I am reaching the conclusion there is a dragon while ignoring all the evidence there isn't one. Imagination is a conciously biased conclusion.
Do you guys even introspection?
>>
>>7662675
10/10 autism
>>
As long as your cock sucking skills are up to par you'll probably do fine OP.
>>
will i get rich off majoring in mathematics or do i do comp sci?
>>
File: rampage man.gif (1MB, 260x169px) Image search: [Google]
rampage man.gif
1MB, 260x169px
>absolute useless as imagination is
>>
>>7662642
>21
>graduating with math degree from top10 universally acclaimed university
>70k starting
ha ha ha
>>
>>7662704
You are stupid... Google IQ and Creativity threshold.
>>
File: logo-large.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>7662675
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.