[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do you guys learn from books you have on your computer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: literal-spawn-of-satan.jpg (54KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
literal-spawn-of-satan.jpg
54KB, 692x763px
How the hell do you guys learn from books you have on your computer?
>>
It usually involves reading the words on the screen.
>>
>>7662371
/thread
>>
>>7662362
>Put on portable device
>read them like any normal book
>>
>>7662362
I crop passages of text I like and save them in a word document.
After I finished reading the book, I just have the notes that I can read w/e I need and refresh the contents of the book.
It's usually taking less time to do all this compared to classical paper books, pens and notebooks.
I can google search, dictionary search etc terms I don't understand.. it's pretty fast and efficient to do it on computer.
>>
Write down notes on paper while reading the pdf file. If I just read the file without writing stuff down then I learn nothing.

For programming books I write down the examples and then go to the exercises and do some of them. It's better to practice writing and reading code than spending 100s of hours reading "writing about code". Dunno why these modern programming books are written like biology books.
>>
>>7662362
Read them and do problems.
>>
File: hisham's last hoop to jump.jpg (35KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
hisham's last hoop to jump.jpg
35KB, 500x250px
>>7662362
I read them
>>
I don't, I just collect them (and occasionally refer to them if I need).
I only work with actual paper books or articles I've printed. I really have trouble working with a computer next to me
>>
>>7662362
Drop them on an ereader, read there. I can't get reading done around computers.
>>
>>7662362
reading

dude
>>
>>7662362
Print them out and read them.

If they aren't heavy material, just read them on the screen.
>>
I can't. Only ever read physics books.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.