[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does weed cure cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 140110_marijuana_ap_605.jpg (119KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
140110_marijuana_ap_605.jpg
119KB, 605x328px
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does weed cure cancer?
>>
it doesn't cure cancer you dumbfuck it just alleviates some of the pain caused by cancer symptoms.
>>
>>7653905
Look up some of the literature on the cannabinoid system's relationship with immune system modulation.
>>
>>7653901
>>7653901
4.20 bruh
>>
Since there's a weed thread already I've been meaning to ask, are there any post-graduates here who work in labs (e.g. PhD students, RAs) and smoke weed every day? How does this affect your research? Do you think it's sustainable? Do you/would you ever go into the lab high? I'm trying to figure out whether to quit when I start my PhD next year.
>>
>>7653924
masters student here

twice a day

its more coursework based and less research right now so i couldn't really you tell you much there

seems sustainable

i'm in math so there's no lab but i guess i would equivalently think about math high
>>
>>7653924
How about you grow up and act like an adult instead of a little hipster weed smoking bitch
>>
It's smoke in your lungs, so it causes cancer if smoked, but with anoter treatment it cures some omther kind cancer.
>>
>>7653928
Yeah see the thing is, the lab part is what I'm worried about. I work in, let's call it a biochemistry lab, where I deal with a lot of expensive equipment and dangerous chemicals, shit load of risk assessments and all that jazz. But I've been doing that for the last year for my honours, essentially what I'll be doing next year, and been smoking for the last 4 (my whole degree), so I might just see how it goes. It's also the long term health issues I'm worried about too though.
>>
>>7653911
Look up some of the literature on how eating dark chocolate when a full moon is out is correlated with a 0.001% decrease in cancer cells in a petri dish.
>>
>>7654045
Endo-cannabinoid reuptake inhibitors are not the same as THC or CBD.

Most of the anti-cancer aspects are not connected with inhibition of endogenous cannabinoids, which marijuana probably does poorly anyway. Compounds fitting that receptor class are fairly competitive.
>>
>>7653901

>>
Wow, is this even a science board? How about you do some research before you start insulting people? you're a joke, kid.
>>
>>7654042
If you don't smoke it there are no known long-term health risks. Vaporize it instead and don't go to work high and you're golden.
>>
>>7653901
it doesn't cure cancer but in some cases it greatly decreases the side effects of chemotherapy. it alleviates nausea and increases appetite in people who are under treatment.
>>
PhD Here, if you smoke around exactly (2/10)+2*(2*0.999999......) times a day (from ideally a vesperator), corrollaries will be an increase of Intelligence Quotient of about 1/12, every 7 or so days. Also you will never get any cancer for the rest of your lifes since the flouric acid around your penial glans (the third eye the Vedites have spoken of in days of yore) will be mostly gone.
>>
You can be post grad and have a great career while smoking up a storm, no problem until you get older and your short term memory is fucked.
I'm 37 and work along side 2 adult weed smokers, great guys and can be really clever but their brains are like fucking sieves.
Have worked along side other in the past and they all have the same mental traits, the same hallmarks.
I can always pick someone who has smoked weed for years.

If you're going to use the drug, start as an adult after you're mind has matured and treat it as a recreational drug, not a lifestyle.
>>
>>7653915
my nig
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.