[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you id this insect? Pic unrelated So basically I see only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: windmill.png (61KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
windmill.png
61KB, 1366x768px
Can you id this insect?

Pic unrelated

So basically I see only small dots of red in the room flying as if it were an insect, but it's not alight all the time, also they illuminate a bit when close. but it is a brief flash, not continuous.

They are poisonous, I slept a lot when bitten and have been dizzy for quite a while, though I am better now.

Not sure what else can I say, some bits of my face were kinda paralyzed, hard to move more precisely, a part of my upper lip for instance.
>>
>>7644063
are you sure that you don't drink a lot of diet sprite? because those are the side effects of drinking too much diet sprite
>>
>>7644160
Not OP but that's extremely worrying is it the artificial sweeteners?
>>
It's diabetes senpai.
The small dots are hallucinations.
>>
>>7644168
yes, diet sprite uses much more than most diet sodas, causing peripheral neuropathy (especially in the lips)
>>
>>7644063
>diet sprite
>local paralysis
>>
>>7644160
>are you sure that you don't drink a lot of diet sprite?

I don't drink it at all, I rarely drink soft drinks
>>
Q: Can hypertension pills cause this?

Been googling for a while and it's the only dot I can connect.
>>
>>7644063

Confirmed not hallucination, doesn't happen downstairs.

Confirmed not an illness, I'm not intoxicated after sleeping downstair, nor dizzy nor anything.
>>
>>7645690
Take a picture with your phone so you can see it's a hallucination. But first go see a doctor you retard.
>>
>>7644063
Go to a doctor. You could be experiencing blood flow problems to your brain, though it doesn't sound like anything classic like a kind in the vertebral arteries or some such. You could also be having a migraine.

For what it's worth, I've had things like what you described happen on and off most of my life. I used to think beings were tampering with me as a I slept, I'd see flashes and moving red lights outside my door. Distortions moving through space as though something with a crude cloaking device, or something translucent was moving around.

I have visual snow though, and for a lot of my childhood had alice in wonderland syndrome-like stuff go on. I'm all fucked up anyway, but as of yet, don't know the precise cause. What you described is very similar.
>>
>>7645712
>kind in the vertebral arteries
kink*
>>
>doesn't happen in other room
>perfectly fine, never been so healthy in a while

>hurrr hallucinations
>>
>>7645712
>visual snow
Huh, so that's what it's called. I've had these (all the symptoms on the wiki page) for as long as I can remember. Never thought it was anything out of the usual, just how our eyes worked.

Should I go to a doctor and tell them about it, or is it NBD?
>>
>>7645723
I always assumed the human visual system was just prone to heavy noise by nature, and afterimages were something that arises normally from the competitive way color processing works. Eventually I figured that wasn't the case.

You should go to a doctor and tell them more or less what you told us to rule out anything serious. In the case of visual snow, there's not presently anything to really be done about it or any of the other traits that cluster with it. They likely won't even know what it is.

A lot of people can misinterpret normal behavior of the visual system with visual snow however, the delineation is with intensity and the cluster of symptoms you read about. Whether you have it or not, it sounds like something else could be going on and is important to identify or rule out.
>>
Ur dick looks like an insect
>>
>>7645695
>Take a picture with your phone so you can see it's a hallucination.

Yes, take a picture of a thing that happens for a milisecond when you least expect it
>>
>>7645776
Dig out your 100,000 fps camera.
Obviously.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.