[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions of a Pilot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: Chemtrails.jpg (50KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails.jpg
50KB, 700x700px
1/3

What Chemtrails are, and why they're real

Coming to Face the Facts

I, like any denizen of the internet, have come across the cornucopia of crazy conspiracy theories, from the plausible to the ridiculous, to the type that are so nonsensical that one can’t be sure they’re not a parody of the ridiculous. One of these, which I’d classified as the second category (clearly ridiculous, but obviously not a parody as people seriously believe it), was that of chemtrails. In short, “They” are spraying chemicals from commercial airliners (which typically cruise around 35,000 feet above sea level) for various nefarious purposes, ranging from mind control to mass-sterilization.

I chalked this up to being ridiculous because, to put it simply, it never really made sense to me. First, what chemicals would be sprayed, and how they’d be at all good at being distributed across populations when delivered over six miles above the populations they’re supposed to be affecting. Second: what these chemicals are supposed to be doing; the sterilization thing is obviously not working. And third: just how big is the conspiracy. Are all airliners in on it? The pilots? If so, how has it been kept so secret for so long?

After I got my private pilot’s licence, I began to have doubts. I learned more about planes, and realized that the conspiracy not only doesn’t have to be that big, but it actually is happening. Not only that, but I now can say with some certainty which chemicals are being used!
>>
2/3

Chemtrail Composition

Chemtrails are, as the name suggests, trails of chemicals, in this case specifically those left by high-altitude aircraft. Some chemtrails may linger for hours, while others seem to vanish within minutes. However, even those that visually disappear to not actually disappear; it’s just that the majority of chemicals released are colorless and odorless, but no less dangerous.

The primary component of chemtrails is hydric acid, which, like the other ingredients I’ll talk about, has the worrying ability to dissolve completely in water. Hydric acid is special in that it’s what is visible in the contrail, as it’s triple point—the temperature and pressure at which it can exist as a solid, liquid, and a gas—is close to normal atmospheric temperature and pressure. In its solid form, hydric acid is reflective, which is why chemtrails appear white.

Hydric acid has odd properties, and was used extensively by the Nazis, who mostly studied how long it took people to die when exposed to lethal amounts of it. It’s corrosive, to the point of being able to dissolve rocks, and is a greenhouse gas, though you won’t often hear it talked about because it’s effects are deemed minor and inconsequential.

Another major component is carbonic anhydride. Carbonic anhydride is acidic and corrosive when dissolved in water. It’s deadly to humans (when present, it prevents the lungs from absorbing oxygen), and when placed in seawater it has been shown to bleach choral and even dissolve the shells many marine creatures produce to protect themselves.

Finally, I’d not be doing my job without mentioning that carbonyl, a highly toxic chemical, is also present in chemtrails. Like the others, it’s colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Remember: just because you can’t see it, smell it, or taste it, doesn’t make it any less dangerous!
>>
3/3

Why Chemtrails?

Here, I can only enter the realm of speculation, based on the aforementioned three deadly ingredients of this toxic soup. Because carbonic anhydride and carbonyl are both deadly, with the former being heavier than air (and thus tends to sink to the ground), one possibility could be a mass extermination campaign. However, the primary ingredient seems to imply ulterior motives.

My theory is that chemtrails are a form of chemical geoengineering. After September 11, 2001, when all air traffic across the US was grounded, studies showed that the lack of chemtrails actually changed the weather patterns from what, until then, had been considered natural! It’s probably not a coincidence that airplanes release the cocktail when at high altitudes, where hydric acid becomes reflective (though even when not reflective, it’s still a potent greenhouse gas!).

So I hope you learned something from this whole thing. Hopefully soon the public at large will be educated enough about these things to be able to make informed decisions about the quality of our air.
>>
have people been dying in significant numbers of anomalous poisoning from toxic chemicals, such as those mentioned?
No?
>>
File: 1446662779430.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446662779430.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Hahaha you didn't actually think we were going to read all that shit by (You)? I'm just sitting back relaxing a cool while my buddies in the gov't keep you all nice and obedient by making you inhale obedience chemicals. And nobody will believe you because they just think you're a tinfoil faggot. Man this plan is fucking genius!

Oh shit but I need to breath too
>>
>>7641297
>>7641298
>>7641300

shitty banter, citations or fuck off
>>
>>7641300
this is true! the injection of solid-phase hydric acid microparticles into the lower stratosphere has long been suspected of having significant climate effects and has been suggested as a geoengineering technique.

It can also settle out of the atmosphere— in either solid or liquid form— and is highly dangerous when it does, causing hundreds or thousands of deaths a year.
>>
File: 1445205423993.jpg (56KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1445205423993.jpg
56KB, 1111x597px
>>7641300
>>7641298
>>7641297

epic

just epic
>>
File: 1376595439119.jpg (68KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
1376595439119.jpg
68KB, 494x358px
>Hydric acid
>>
>>7641326
How about you be proactive and google those chemicals yourself? Fucking scary the results that come up!
>>
File: 1369282814424.png (21KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369282814424.png
21KB, 245x300px
>>7641297
>>7641298
>>7641300
>Hydric Acid
>>
>>7641372

Yeah! Like CO2 and H2O!
>>
File: 1439906649218.jpg (61KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1439906649218.jpg
61KB, 511x511px
>>7641297
>>7641298
>>7641300
Well done
>>
Chemtrails are used to spray pesticides on farms. Planes fly over the crops in a grid formation to equally distribute the pesticide over everywhere.

The unbelieveable part is not that a plane could fly over spraying poison or whatever. The issue is why would the government do that ?
>>
>>7641297
This is speculation, but if what you say is true about chemtrails affecting weather. Couldn't the use for them to be to simply reflect harmful solar radiation? And instead of them being the cause for our weakening atmosphere, they could in fact be a measure to fix or at least patch it. A sort of artificial Ozone.

A benevolent cause rather than a malevolent one.
>>
>>7641587
And to further that speculation. I could see why the government (or whoever) would try to keep it under wraps. So as not to cause a panic if the population were to discover how truly weak our atmosphere has become.
>>
File: moe56.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moe56.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>hydric acid
>>
>>7641408
The unbelievable part would be that somehow all the 1000's of commercial pilots and aircraft manufacturers would somehow be in on the conspiracy...
>>
This joke isn't that funny OP and it's not even original.
>>
>>7641648
It's not a joke you faggot. OP just spoke absolute truths about chemtrails.
>>
>>7641650
shit thread, faggot op. go away.
>>
>>7641297
>Confessions of a Pilot
more like made up shit from a fucktard from /x/ to make people believe his retarded shit.
I bet you only wrote all this shit so you can screenshot it and repost to your retard friends on /x/
kill yourself
>>
>>7641372
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAAAAAA
>>
>>7641679
he got you.
>>
File: coral-bleaching.jpg (117KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
coral-bleaching.jpg
117KB, 600x338px
>>7641298
>hydric acid
>bleach choral
>coral

We need to get all the hydric acid out of the ocean RIGHT NOW!!
>>
hydric acid is so dangerous. everyone exposed to it had died
>>
>>7641372
>look at all this evidence of something I think is true but nobody else does!
>Prove it yourself, though.
>>
File: 1385761265502.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385761265502.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>gorilla warfare
>>
>>7641601
that and that the government would spray chemtrails in general

they'd be poisoning themselves too.
>>
>>7641787
not if you live miles away...
>>
At first I thought this was another goddamn /polx/ shitposter.

Then I read >>7641298 again, more carefully this time, and actually laughed.

Good job, guy. Good job.
>>
> ass long post
> no tl;dr
>>
>>7641298
As a chemist, I can confirm that the properties ascribed to hydric acid, carbonyl, and carbonic anhydride are absolutely accurate - and that reputable tests have shown them to truly occur in chemtrails.
>>
>>7641879

tl;dr: OP is a faggot.
>>
>>7641883
this is totally not OP
>>
>>7641297
>After I got my private pilot’s licence
No you're not a (hobby) pilot OP, you're to fucking retarded for that.
>>
Guys, this is all true. As a geoscientist, I can confirm that what has been said about hydric acid and carbonic anhydride is absolutely true.

Everyone scoffing at this post clearly has no understanding whatsoever of chemistry, and should feel ashamed.

>>7641313
Every year, about 3500 people die in the United States alone from accidental inhalation of hydric acid.

And here's another little-known fact about hydric acid: it's the primary component of acid rain. And the government is just spraying it into the atmosphere! They know ALL about how dangerous it is; they actually used it to torture detainees at CIA black sites.
>>
Dude, it's probably just the natural fumes left from the combustion of kerosene, with its various additives.

They allow it because retooling the planes to be more ecologically friendly would probably be too expensive.

Whatever, go buy some more tinfoil, you loon.
>>
guys, hes telling the truth and I am illuminati.

we started spraying the highly toxic compound hydric acid to kill everybody in the world except for us and we also make wicked cool pentagrams in the sky for satan.
we also put fluoride in toothpaste to kill children
we also genetically modify grapes to not have stones, wich also kills children
>>
File: 88530923.gif (888KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
88530923.gif
888KB, 300x278px
>all these people with shit reading comprehension getting trolled
I went into this thread expecting schizophrenia but instead I was able to witness tactically executed asspain

gold star OP
>>
>>7641300
It's a way to get rid of fly ash.
It became illegal to do it the way they had been doing it (letting it billow from smokestacks), so they dump it from planes now
>>
Whatever bullshit OP was actually trying to accomplish. I have watched contrails at high altitude laid out in a "grid" like pattern in the center of a valley take hours to mesh together against a mountain range then blow over as one. "If i was on the other side of those mountains" i thought, "i would never know that that cloud came from airplanes". Whether intentional or not they were definitively clouds. And they weren't gonna dissipate for some time.
>>
>>7642304
Clouds are water vapor, contrails are water vapor. What do you know, contrails indeed ARE clouds.
>>
>>7641298
>carbonyl, a highly toxic fucking functional group that's on literally every amino acid that make up the proteins that make up your body

get the fuck out
>>
>>7641297
Is that pic supposed to be sarcastic? Because yes, whoever looked at five criss-crossing contrails in the sky and though ZOMG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED is just a crazy conspiracy theorist.
>>
It's a variation on the DHMO spiel, you idiots. Hydric acid is an obtuse systematic name for water using the acid naming system, carbonyl is an obsolete name for carbon monoxide, carbonic acid is CO2 mixed with water and so the anhydride is just CO2.

That is the joke. He's saying "chemtrails" are water vapor and CO2 with a bit of carbon monoxide.
>>
>>7643381
>sarcastic
Sometimes things are just jokes.
>>
File: 1424692811875.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424692811875.png
89KB, 250x250px
>>7644579
>>
>>7642694
Also DNA, RNA, carbohydrates, and lipids. Carbonyls must be outrageously toxic lol.
>>
Dihydrogen monoxide is killing us all?
>>
>>7644625
Yes, it has two lone pairs of electrons that are highly reactive and can cause oxidative phosphorylation of your deoxyribionucleic acids.
>>
>>7644579
Did you really expect better?
>>
>>7642694
This.

>carbonyl
It's not even a fucking chemical.
>>
>>7641298
hydric acid, super dangerous!
good job OP
>>
>>7641995
>torture detainees at CIA black sites

enhanced interrogation of detainees you mean.

also, a notable export from Fiji
>>
>>7642694
>Hydric Acid
Water
>Carbonic Anhydride
Not a real compound
>Carbonyl
Uniquitous functional group
>>
>>7644794
Edit: I think he means C02
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.