[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If black holes are such a cluster fuck of what the fuck, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 199x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 199x160px
If black holes are such a cluster fuck of what the fuck, why doesnt it just consume the universe all at once given it's "properties"?

Is it possible black holes arent actually "holes" just extremely dim balls with extremely dense mass and high gravity? maybe rather than it consuming anything it's simply just destroying/ripping apart particles that get sucked near it?

<3
>>
>>7637933
>>7637933
Matter cannot be created nor destroyed by a physical or chemical reaction.

Don't you think the entire world community of astrophysicists who devote their entire lives into studying things like this would have already thought of this? The existing definition for black holes is backed by countless hours of research.

What you just proposed a black hole "might be" is pop science bullshit you literally made up in maybe 5 minutes. Fuckoff /b/ tier science

Also, did you just google "black hole" and pick a random image?
>>
>>7637933
>why doesnt it just consume the universe all at once given it's "properties"?
You can do better than that. First give us your explanation for why something having counter-intuitive properties instantly destroys the universe.
>>
>>7637951
I really want to see a black hole

its shit because it's pretty much just the entrance to hogwarts
>>
>>7637976
Just check your mothers asshole you dirty cock sucker.
>>
>>7638460
Why do you have to be like this man
>>
>>7637972
He probably suffers from the misconception that blows actually "suck in" matter, in a way that's somehow different from regular gravity.
>>
>>7638467
>blows
...uh, black holes, of course. Why did I apparently type that?
>>
>>7638470
You're thinking about dudes again, anon.
>>
>>7637933
From their perspective they consume the universe in an instant
>>
> >>7638498
Basically it's just how the universe handles data
>>
>>7638500
Are you new
>>
>>7638477
Omfg my sides
>>
Black holes are spherical imo like any other massive singular body we can see. They dont suck anything, shit falls in ala gravity. I personally believe like stars, black holes have an unforeseen critical mass at which they detonate. It doesnt explain the universe and why or how, but it would potentially explain our visible neighborhood. We dont know whats out past 15bly
>>
>>7637933
>why doesnt it just consume the universe
... by what mechanism, Einstein?
>>
black holes are just massive bodies that their gravity is so high that it sucks it own light
>>
>>7637933
I bet you think a vacuum cleaner works by some stupid nonsense like putting electricity through a number of inductors to generate a magnetic field to drive some kind of mechanical system that then expels air from a closed cavity and creates negative pressure. Yeah, I bet you cooked up some bullshit like that air particles then rush in to equalize this pressure gradient and push in dust particles and debris in the process.

Come on. It's obvious that the vacuum just sucks stuff in via some kind of static and homogenous field from which all capacity for work is derived. I'd like to see a single scrap of peer reviewed literature to support your absurd and frankly arrogant claims.
>>
>>7637933
>extremely dim balls
>dense mass
>high gravity
keked
>>
File: cam_and_slag_stare.jpg (157KB, 652x387px) Image search: [Google]
cam_and_slag_stare.jpg
157KB, 652x387px
>>7637933
>le "come up with random popsci bullshit 'theory' that geniuses must have somehow overlooked" man
starting to think it's the same cretinous moron coming up with all these bullshit threads because he thinks he's some kind of undiscovered genius.
>>
>>7639467
We shall find and drag him out into the streets. In the town square we will gather and he will be made a spectacle. Prepare the gallows, his transgressions will not be made to merely pass.
>>
>>7638498
>Assuming black holes are eternal
>Assuming Hawking was wrong about escaping radiation
>>
>>7637933

Black holes, apparently, only have a limited range for their gravity pulling. Like a maelstrom, steer clear of the edge.
>>
>>7639454

Top post. Are you genuinely the only one who realises the OP is stupid, or is the OP taking the piss out of everyone else? I'm confused.
>>
>>7638466
>>7638460
kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.