[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sure, you can find a lot of counterarguments, but this is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 485x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 485x401px
Sure, you can find a lot of counterarguments, but this is the only thing that makes sense. Questions like "What are electrons made of? What is bigger than the universe?" can be answered by that. Everything kind of loops on itself, the world is a recursion. Our universe is a substance on someone else's planet which is an electron inside a substance and so on.
Yes, I do know about electronic orbitals and how electrons don't just spin around the core, but if we start researching it, we would probably find and explanation.
>>
Fuck, lost the thread name, "atoms are solar systems"
>>
Atom are not solar systems, theres no star in the middle of an atom.
>>
people this stupid exist

just why
>>
>>7637665
That would be the nucleus. Probably there's some sort of an explanation why it doesn't look like a clump of balls, but the size ratio of electrons to nucleus is similar to the planets and the Sun.
>>
>>7637676
Please elaborate
>>
>>7637656
>Yes, I do know about electronic orbitals and how electrons don't just spin around the core, but if we start researching it, we would probably find and explanation.
You can't explain any quantum property in classical terms. The classical world comes from the quantum world, not the other way around. It would be more accurate to say that the solar system is like an atom, but that is obviously also very flawed,
>>
>>7637680
Then its not a solar system. As well, solar systems are held together by gravity, not the strong force and magnetic force.
>>
>>7637697
**Electromagnetic force**
>>
>>7637693
Well what about size? Isn't it relative? If you could shrink to the size of an electron, would you transcend from a physical state into something else?
>>
>>7637706
Look at cesium. Its most outer valence elctron is so far away from the nucleus, if you scalled it with our solar system, it would be several astronomical unites away from pluto's orbit and would be an object about half the size of Earth.
>>
>>7637656
>Yes, I do know about electronic orbitals and how electrons don't just spin around the core, but if we start researching it, we would probably find and explanation.

"We" did, we found quantum mechanics
>>
>>7637729
Well there may be solar systems out there with the structure of cesium. Our solar system can be compared to an oxygen atom.
Also, I am still kind of interested in the concept of size and the border between quantum and physical.
>>
>>7637656
WHAT KIND OF RIDICULOUS THREAD IS THIS????

Go to >>>/sci/ maybe they will teach you something

OH WAIT THIS IS /SCI/

YOU'RE KIDDING ME OP
>>
>>7637742
If you think believing in false information because you see a loose pattern, be my guest. But solar systems are not like atoms and our solar system is not like fucking oxygen atoms.
>>
>>7637742
There is no border between the physical and the quantum, there is just an area where the average energy washes out quantum effects.

Every object has a wavelength, a photon, an electron, a C60 atom, a baseball. It does not matter, the following is true:
Lambda = h/(mc)

h is a small number, and c is a large number, so unless m is also a small number, lambda is a very very small number, and the average energy of the system becomes large. But quantum effects gave been measured on very large (macroscopic, 20kg and above) objects.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.