[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

national debt challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (360KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360KB, 640x1136px
handle the process with care
>>
Buy more money
>>
Step 1 : completely dismantle the fed reserve and the corrupt banking monopolys
Step 2 : stop pushing a ponzi scheme economic plan
Step 3 : put back the gold standard
Step 4 : profit!!!

Something like that.
>>
Maintain a surplus until the debt is gone.
Come on, /sci/, it's not rocket surgery.
>>
get rid of the federal reserve
change the currency and back it with something

go completely energy independent
go isolationist

default on debt

it's not like anyone is going to come collect the money we owe them.

in reality though, the people who run this country don't want to end the national debt
>>
Problem is the debt is actually what propels the Us (and about anyone's) economy.

So the most time-efficient course of action would be:
>use the Army to forcefully shut done all banks (destroy infrastructure and communication networks if needed)
>stop using money
>economic system collapses in a few days or weeks
>all debts and bank accouts are now erased
>
>>
>>7636058
most of US debt is owed to americans retard
>>
File: 5184976413_09f423ce8d_n.jpg (23KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
5184976413_09f423ce8d_n.jpg
23KB, 320x263px
legalize bitcoin
make weed the national currency
>>
Print money until we can pay off the debt.
>>
>>7636131
>in debt to ourselves
>cant pay so sue ourselves
>end up owing even more money to ourselves
>arrest ourselves

Seriously though, if scientists really wanted to fix this country, at this point the only solution is to build a death ray and seize power from the political monkeys
>>
Debt isn't a problem (except being expensive) as long as you can afford to pay off the interest.
>>
Why would we want to do that? The debt of our nation empowers the rich to get richer so they can get elected officials to pass laws and start wars to get them tax breaks and oil so they can get even richer
>>
>>7635948
>put back the gold standard
Oh cool, lets just base all our money on a finite resource even though our population, demand, and production continue to grow. What could go wrong?
>>
>>7635936
Print more money.

See? That wasn't too hard. Remember, it's fiat currency now so we are a strong, independent black nation now who don't need no China.
>>
>>7635936
>I want someone else to solve my problems for me because they have a stronger education and get paid lots of money for it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.