[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /sci/, look at this picture. That solution is definitely not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: epic.jpg (62KB, 839x545px) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
62KB, 839x545px
Ok /sci/, look at this picture. That solution is definitely not the best and will only last until you forget the patch one night and she finds out

ITT: We discuss how to do get a girl addicted to you
I know you want it, Anon
>>
>>6888848
master clitoridal stimulation.

Got two girls addicted to this. One is my ex but still comes for more from time to time, one is... friend with benefits I guess.
>>
>implying a nicotine patch would have any effect
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10823399

guys, we need a different drug
>>
As a smoker, I really don't think that plan would work. Then again, I've never used a patch.
>>
>>6888885
nope, wont work with this method
OP is a liar
>>
>>6888882

something to mix into her food?
>>
>>6888848
>ITT people try to go to prison
>>
>>6888896
>if they dont get you its legal
>>
What about drugs in food/drinks if you can put them periodically in? Wouldn't it develop dependency?
>>
>>6888906
yeah, should do it
but which drugs could be useful for this?
>>
>>6888914
I don't know a lot about drugs, but what about musrhooms? Should be easy in food/sauces...
Don't know about driks though...
>>
>>6888914
how about nutmegs?
>>
>>6888923
>>6888930
dependcy potential?
>>
>>6888848

Okay, so first things first, giving anyone any drug without their knowledge and consent is illegal, immoral, and dangerous. Second thing, intentionally giving someone something known to be addictive, specifically because it's known to be addictive, also, illegal, immoral, dangerous. Don't do this. It's wrong.

That said, I'm intersted in this as a purely hypothetical scenario. Can you get someone addicted to something without their knowledge? Certainly, though it can't be something too powerful, or dosing will be immediately noticable, nor something too exotic, or again, the dosinh will be noticable. Also, things that must be injected or smoked are hard to administer. So, what's common, is addictive, and can be administered easily?

Caffiene. People with a high, regular caffiene intake *need* their caffiene, or suffer extreme withdrawl symptoms. Getting their caffiene dose causes changes immediatly, is mild, enjoyable, and not exotic. People don't feel altered on caffiene, just good. One could (dangerously, immorally, and illegally) dose all food/drink to be served to the subject with caffiene in steadily rising amounts. One could then intentionally cause minor withdrawl, only to dose again at the same time as engaging in sex (food/drink eaten during sex, caffinated condom if you're talented). The subject would likely come to find sex with you to be associated with intense feelings of wellness, and the absence of sex with you to cause irritability and mood problems.
>>
>>6888933
I think I read somewhere that nutmeg is not addictive so wouldn't work
>>
>>6888937
wont this only work on normally non coffeeor cola consumers? if they are already used to it, it wont work and caffeine is quite common
>>
>>6888959

There's a difference between use and abuse (and by design this would be abuse), but yes, someone that already drinks 8 cups of coffee a day would be less affected (or might die. Don't dose people without their knowledge, can't say it enough), but someone used to only 1-2 caffinated drinks a day could still be conditioned with a higher dose.
>>
>>6888937
Anon, thats brilliant
>>
>>6888969
well, this could really work
but i dont think there is legal pure caffeine to buy out there
>>
>>6888977

Thanks, now don't ever, ever do it. If you do, I hope you get caught and go to prison, because dosing people without their knowledge is absolutly criminal.
>>
>>6888986
http://purebulk.com/caffeine-powder-synthetic/#product-tabs

still,i dont think this would work, just kill her
>>
>>6888986

Well, seeing as you can easily kill someone with it, that's a good thing. Don't mess around with this shit, guys. It's dangerous enough that getting caught attempting this would result in a felony charge against you, 1 year minimum in prison if convicted. Enjoy your fantasy, then focus on getting a woman addicted to your personality, which works much better because there's nowhere else to get it than from you.
>>
>>6888848
I've done it before.

I used MDMA crystals in drinks. I invited her to my place to drink (she was my neighbour).

Before that we were just friends. But then she started about this mixed feelings shit that she thinks that she developed feelings for me.

And that she can't w8 to chill with me again n so.
>>
>>6888923
>>6888933
are you fucking serious, don't you think she's gonna notice she's tripping balls every time she comes over to you for dinner?
Also, once you take psylocibin you won't be affected by it for about 2 weeks.
>>
File: sc2 general.png (81KB, 783x592px) Image search: [Google]
sc2 general.png
81KB, 783x592px
>>6888848
how about this method?
>>
>>6889055
>Also, once you take psylocibin you won't be affected by it for about 2 weeks.

are you fucking serious. Go take mushrooms days in a row. Shit, Go take mushrooms, peak, then take more. Tell me what happens. Stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>6889112
just something I've read, never took mushrooms
>>
>>6889007
http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/bodywork/performance-plate/What-You-Dont-Know-About-Caffeine-Powder.html

yep,just kill her
>>
>>6889136
I'm sorry for getting my jimmies rustled. You do build tolerance very fast with mushrooms and the trip has qualitative changes when one has a tolerance as well. An okay rule of thumb is 1.5x the previous day for similar effects. However, reading up on mirodosing leads to some interesting aspects of tolerance and how it forms at different dosages.
>>
This is just theoretical and only for educational purposes. I have never done this and I do not condone that you should do this. This is illegal.

What you need is Dexedrine 15mg spansules, preferably brand. Pop one open and crush the beads. Slip half the powder into drink and stir. Slowly add the rest of the beads over the course of one week. Stop seeing person for 4-5 days. Then comes withdrawal.

Not sure of effect on males, females have a more positive reaction than males.

Find a way to see this person again and repeat the first process. Continue putting powder into drink every time you see this person.

Subtle and effective.
>>
>>6889200
For second time over and times following, add equivalent of 2 spansules.
>>
>>6889200
>>6889202
dexedrine = illegal
>>
>>6889202
>>6889200
Theoretically, the patients should form absurd connections of love at 3+ months. At this point it is no longer a matter of withdrawal, but a matter of actual heartbreak. This effect is more commonly noticed with supplementation of 500mg -100/+300 L-DOPA. L-DOPA's dissolubility is questionable, so other ways of administration need to be considered.

This is not an so called "artificial love," but I have no other way of calling it so.

>>6889231
I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could find a way. Prescription or home synthesis, but lying to your doctor is immoral and home synthesis is illegal.
>>
File: 2v94xh5.jpg (43KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
2v94xh5.jpg
43KB, 500x267px
I must have nicotine on my dick.

AYYY LMAO
>>
>>6889241
how the fuck should this work. its a treatment for adhd, she will be completely down, you maybe could even use this as a rape drug
>>
>>6889250
I don't understand your question.
>>
>>6889250
>>6889252
wait, i fucked up, its the complete other way round. how should she connect the higher activity with love for you without the dependency?
>>
>>6889259
There is no connecting of dots, this is more of a chemically forced love.
>>
Line your urethra with something sweet and an addictive substance, then get her to swallow your cum. Repeat several times.
>>
>>6889263
explain. also i think i fucked up two times, could you please give me the correct wikipedia article for this?
>>
>>6889268
Amphetamines, flooding of dopamine, inhibition of reuptake, more dopamine from L-DOPA.

There is no wikipedia article on this, this is mostly from observation.
>>
>>6889272
observation? how, or what is your job?
>>
>>6889276
I am a student.
>>
>>6889277
self obervation then?
>>
>>6889279
Yes, all I can give you is what I've seen with my eyes.

This is the "theoretical data." Take from it what you will.
>>
>>6889280
thank you, based anon
my the holy higgs boson bless you
>>
>>6889285
Take care of yourself.
>>
>ITT: van party
Seriously though, seems like an interesting topic. I've seen a lot of pharmacology students around here, where are them? I want science, not "I think this could work".
>>
>>6889297
yes
>>
>>6889297
>>6889369
i summon the pharmacy students
>>
everyone knows if you give a girl a fetanyl patch you'll get anal
>>
>>6889421
see
>>6889200
>>6889202
>>6889241
>>
bumping this
>>
>>6888848
use Voodoo ritual, for me it worked every time it tried that method.
I tried because I wanted to shit if that shit even works. Hell Yeah!! And they don't even know it was magick, but they got hooked on me reel tight and relatively easy.
>>
>>6891056
are you fucking serious
>>
>>6891109
serious as fuck.
voodoo just works really good,
if you know how to use it.
magick is still around because it showed result to those who knew they used it.
And just so you know, most practitioners of magick are highly intelligent beings and most of them don't even lie about their relation with magick, and some hide it.
If if you don't have the brains, you're not gonna be let in to the secrets.
>>
>>6891124
then please tell me something about it
>>
>>6891124
muslim believing in sorcery master race
>>
>>6891128
just expect esoteric literature to be of great value and start reading!
>>
>>6891056
>>6891124
>magick
>k
>>>/x/
>>
>>6888923
Psilocybin mushrooms, like most psychedelics, have exactly zero potential for dependency
>>
>>6889188
>Higher effective to lethal dose ratio that cocaine
>perceived as deadly as fuck
>like three people have overdosed on it, ever, and that was from taking spoonfuls of the stuff
>natural selection
>>
>>6891056
>>6891124
did it ever came to mind that the herbs and oils used in voodoo are not that much different then drugs you buy to manipulate the senses?
Voodoo is all about the reaction of the mind on it's surroundings, using smell, sound, vision and thought (memories).
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.