[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine hotgluing this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_2501.jpg (49KB, 260x230px)
IMG_2501.jpg
49KB, 260x230px
Imagine hotgluing this
>>
File: JEJ.jpg (60KB, 510x427px)
JEJ.jpg
60KB, 510x427px
>>5808182
>>
>>5808182
why is it not onpu?
>>
>>5808185
I had a feeling you would show up and play dumb.
Fun fact: "hot glue" is a euphemistic term used in place of the word cum or semen, and the verb "hotgluing" was coined by online figurine fetishists who like to ejaculate on japanese merchandise.
>>
File: IMG_2500.jpg (76KB, 512x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2500.jpg
76KB, 512x205px
>>5808195
She's not a part of this figurine, sadly. Honestly if I lived alone I would buy this just to cum on it.
>>
>>5808196
i see............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... coined
>>
>>5808202
wow thats rly cute!!!
>>
>>5808203
I mean I can't exactly say the term "hot gluing" was coined, but when you make it one word like that it's typically used in that context.
>>
>>5808207
of course you'd say that, fugging pedo
>>
File: jp.png (77KB, 1521x460px) Image search: [Google]
jp.png
77KB, 1521x460px
>>5808196

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5808207
I actually feel kinda bad I said I'd buy it JUST to cum on it, cause now that I'm watching the show I do rly like the figurine and think it's just cute, so I's love to just have it on a shelf in my room or something. However, the urge to cum on it would be too great to resist.
>>
>>5808213
oh, I'M SORRY. is eating BREAD illegal? is it a crime to gaze upon the sun? Mark Twain had the right idea, bully!
>>
>>5808218
wow geez, you're pretty rude, you know that?
>>
File: 1493586772074.jpg (13KB, 367x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493586772074.jpg
13KB, 367x300px
>>5808222
You don't deserve those triples.
>>
>>5808229
he's been dead for over a hundred years, you imbecile.
>>
>>5808236
ideas never die

http://www.cleveland.com/tv-blog/index.ssf/2017/09/hal_holbrook_ending_63-year_run_as_mark_twain.html
>>
>>5808239
I want to lick Aiko's forehead sweat.
>>
>>5808245
i want to lick her butte
>>
>>5808254
Same tbh. You know what I really wanna do though? Bathe with her. I want her to sit between my legs with my penis lightly poking her soft ass right between her butte cheeks. If she got uncomfortable I would have her scoot back so it's no longer touching her butte but it's pressed right up against her back... I imagine is going really high up her back because she's really smol. I'd wash her hair while subtly humping involuntarily.
>>
File: goofe.jpg (76KB, 961x896px) Image search: [Google]
goofe.jpg
76KB, 961x896px
>>5808269
what le hecc!!!! .....
>>
>>5808269
This tbh
>>
File: King Ramses curse.jpg (697KB, 1920x1356px) Image search: [Google]
King Ramses curse.jpg
697KB, 1920x1356px
>>
>>5808348
>>5808359
I would love having her sit right between my legs but slide my dick right under her butte... fuck that would feel good
>>
My question is who made that thing
>>
>>5809148
If you look through the thread you'll see doremi is splashing water at her. When the pic is taken of just her it looks like she's nekked about to be raped or some shit but that's actually not the case.
>>
>>5809302
lole
>>5809148
an artist, i supose... an otaku artist
>>
>>5808202
>>5808182
doremi pedo connection confirmed
>>
>>5809343
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh??
>>
bumping to remind newfigs what a quality thread looks like
>>
>>5808203
lole I bet u wanna her get hot glued dont u
>>
>>5809899
dubs checked
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.