[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most of people dont want that they parents divorce, but since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1505428767504.jpg (21KB, 451x296px) Image search: [Google]
1505428767504.jpg
21KB, 451x296px
most of people dont want that they parents divorce, but since i was a kid i want that my moms divorce from my father, i hate him, he never defends me when i was a little kid, never took my side in anything, always humiliated me in front of others, yelled at me a lot, beat me a lot and he never used drugs or drink alcohol, he always did these things sober, he is a pussy with strangers and never had a decent job, i hate my father and i want him far away from me and my mom forever!!!!!
>>
File: JEJ.jpg (60KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
JEJ.jpg
60KB, 510x427px
>>5807599
LOLE SLEEP
>>
My father kicked me trough the entire house boy was I glad when my mom got rid of him
>>
>>5807599
nice dubs, fren. are you still living with ur father?
>>
File: intelligent conversation.jpg (9KB, 315x241px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent conversation.jpg
9KB, 315x241px
I think more sons should fight with their fathers, one drunken brawl did more for our relationship than a conversation ever could. Doesn't help that were both repressed bullies whose emotions only come out when we're shitfaced though.
>>
I know my dad is a good person deep down but sometimes he calls me a p*ssy.
>>
Mentally ill board.
Seriously though at first I tried to convince my parents to stay together when I was younger, I was 11 when they wanted to separate but they stayed together for a few more years, I finally understood by the age of 16 that they were no longer compatible, so I changed my mind and really wanted them to separate because I knew that's what was best for them... Plus my mom had already been married like 7 times before that, she was a massive gold digger and cheated on all of her husbands. I don't speak to her anymore and haven't seen her since I was 17 (three years ago).
I think my contempt for her has made it impossible for me to be friends with/trust any girl...
>>
>>5807599
my family is the opposite
>>
>>5807619
You do come across as moderately feminine. Tell your dad to suck your dick and show him you're a man!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.