[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me [s4s]. Tell me how you really feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5989.jpg (63KB, 909x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5989.jpg
63KB, 909x667px
Talk to me [s4s]. Tell me how you really feel
>>
>>5797914
About what
>>
I want to touch my penis but I don't have spare blood to spare
>>
>>5797917
Whatever is on your mind
>>
⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕
>>
>>5797931
hey
>>
>>5797931
And how does that make you feel?
>>
>>5797931
singles checqued
>>
>>5797931
same 2bdesu
>>
>>5797931
⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕
>>
File: snails house 2.png (991KB, 839x470px) Image search: [Google]
snails house 2.png
991KB, 839x470px
I feel like I want to be cute. I want to wear cute clothes and live in a cute house and have a soft and happy and cute life, I want to play video games and watch anime and be happy in the way I always thought of. I want to be a cute anime boy, or maybe even a cute anime girl if that kind of magic was possible. A lot of times I feel like I want to just scrap my body and start over with a new one, like making a Skyrim waifu when things start to go bad and you can't make them better. I keep trying to salvage it, but I often just get discouraged like there's too much to fix that would take lots of time and effort, and even then there's no guarantee that I'll end up looking worth it. Even if it does work, I'm scared of getting old because it would just take away everything I worked so hard for. I feel like maybe what one of the things I want most other than being cute is the ability to go back in time, especially when I mess up or something bad happens. I like Kira from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for a few reasons but one of the main ones is his ability to go back in time when things go wrong, like waking up from a bad dream. I wish I was a little boy again. During 2011 I was sad a lot, but I also had a lot of happy moments too. I feel like I keep chasing the ideal from back then. I miss /jp/ and fantasizing about going to Gensokyo every day. I sort of miss back when I just liked cute 2D girls and wanted to be close to them instead of wanting to be like them also. I feel scared of growing up because I feel like it keep pushing me farther away from what I want to be, same with getting a job in addition to having a strict schedule full of bad things I don't want to do. I feel like I worked so hard to get away from school but I keep getting pushed back into that kind of life. I feel like I love my mom and sister I don't know if this house is good for me anymore, still, I depend on them so I can't. I worry that the internet might be bad for me but I love it too much to stop.
>>
shit tbh xd
>>
File: IMG_5944.jpg (121KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5944.jpg
121KB, 540x960px
>>5797995
You gotta sort yourself out mister
>>
>>5797914
like a pleb because of the thing i did today
>>
>>5797914
i gotta feelin
that tonights gonna be good night
>>
>>5798022
What'd you do bby?
>>
>>5798022
dub checc
>>
>>5798012
I know Mister Peterson, I know I should. I listen to a lot of your videos and I think you're really smart and right about a lot of things (even if I haven't been able to put most of them into practice), listening to them is really interesting. Sometimes I try to stay away from the stuff that makes me too uncomfortable or hits too close to home though, even though I know that's probably the stuff I should be listening to the most
>>
>>5797995
honestly, seriously, you are going through much of these feels because you dont have real grounding in your life. the internet is having its way with you. i was worse than you are now. everyone is gonna hate on me for saying this. yeah, i know, i know. but, you gotta get into a church. get into a bible study. power of God sorts you out great. totally got me back on track. was a struggle, but came out purified and felt great again. seems the universe smiles at me now. i know it sounds stupid, and i wouldnt have believed it either, but here i am now all fixed.
just sayin
>>
>>5797914
Like murdering the world... Or smoking weed and watching toons
>>
File: 1499940293942.jpg (27KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1499940293942.jpg
27KB, 500x525px
i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her
>>
>>5799538
Miss Herr? Sounds like human garbage one of the 123 million reasons nuclear winter is the only Christmas I want
>>
File: Untitledlol0l0lo0ol0ol.png (685KB, 1102x742px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledlol0l0lo0ol0ol.png
685KB, 1102x742px
>>5797914
I'm feeling impatient because Luptron has been a fugging cock tease for the past 7 days.
>>
File: 1428384828392.jpg (19KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
1428384828392.jpg
19KB, 236x340px
please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand please come back please understand
>>
>>5799642
Yes I understand if the hale bop comet returned it would prove heavens gate right
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.