[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls and nerds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 16011601.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
16011601.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>be me 17 years old
>nerd all day sitting infront of pc,no friends,never kissed a girl,never even touched a girl
>go to highschool
>super smart,interested in chemics and math
>have social anxiety and face gets red infront of girls
>theres a hot girl in my class
>she notices im very smart so she always sits near me,especially in math and chemics
>I always get red when she start speaking with me
>she tries to become my friend,always comes to me in break
>she is doing little sexual advances
>asks me what my favourite colour is
>I reply blue,as she comes up next day with her fingernails painted blue,she says I painted them for you
>one day in sports lesson she clapped my ass and screamed my name
>she asks me for my number
>next day she asks me if I want her to suck my dick
>(I would love to get my penis stimulated by her,because she is hot af and has the best ass in whole school)
>I reply no with a pain in my heart,because i dont want her to see my tiny dick
>i cry everitim
>>
a gay guy tried to suck my dick once was kind of strange
>>
>>5796392
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5796392
Who quote. Also grils can be nerd 2
>>
No one this actually happened to me
>>
nice singles but who are you quoting????
>>
>>5796392
hahah smal benis
>>
sorry im pretty new to 4chan
>>
>>5796411
dobles checados
>>
Fake and probably gay
>>
File: 4notthemama.jpg (218KB, 956x1227px) Image search: [Google]
4notthemama.jpg
218KB, 956x1227px
>be me 17 years old
>nerd all day sitting infront of pc,no friends,never kissed a boy,never even touched a boy
>go to highschool
>super smart,interested in chemics and math
>have social anxiety and face gets red infront of boys
>theres a hot boy in my class
>he notices im very smart so he always sits near me,especially in math and chemics
>I always get red when he start speaking with me
>he tries to become my friend,always comes to me in break
>he is doing little sexual advances
>asks me what my favourite colour is
>I reply blue,as he comes up next day with his fingernails painted blue, he says I painted them for you
>one day in sports lesson he clapped my ass and screamed my name
>he asks me for my number
>next day he asks me if I want to suck his dick
>(I would love to get his penis stimulate, because he is hot af and has the best ass in whole school)
>I reply no with a pain in my heart,because i dont want him to see my fat labia
>i cry everitim
>>
>>5796392
Who are you quoting

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.