[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Space Program.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: D.jpg (268KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
268KB, 1600x1200px
We don't need anything fancy. We don't need awesome sensors and crazy measurement devices.
All we really need Is a modded cellphone with a decent battery life and a means of sending data back. Although a simple balancing mechanism, would make for a better video.

Our goal is simply:
To see if we can
To see if we can get away with it.
Cause as much havoc in the process.
simple

We have many sources on 4chan that we can pool from:
/sci/ - could handle the logistics for us
/k/ - could help us with a fuel source, and rocket design.
/biz/ - can help us pick affordable and easily acquirable chemicals for our fuel
[s4s] - could help by motivating us in our mission.
/g/ - could work on the phones firmware
while /pol/, /x/, & /b/ Popularize our plans by repeatedly spamming it on 4chan.

Why the fuck not? There is a good chance they will shut down the threads before we even get to fire the rocket. But by that time we'll have already caused enough havoc to laugh at the headlines.
But who knows, what if we do get away with it?
Why the fuck shouldn't we attempt this clearly insane idea?

Share any thoughts or ideas.
Yes, I am aware this insane lul. However, it is not so insane to say we can't do it.
>>
>>5795874
>/g/ - could work on the phones firmware
lold
>>
Your family loves you. It Doesn't matter what you think... It's true........ Family means love
>>
#fortune
>>
>>5795874
Well, we could cut out /biz/ (they'll just ruse us and file for bankruptcy) and ask /fit/ to toss it really high, but I reckon /out/ might do it better and from the higher ground.
>>
>>5795888
Your fortune: Godly Triples
>>
Space is p cool two be tbh
>>
File: rocket.jpg (27KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
rocket.jpg
27KB, 620x400px
>>5795874
If Kim can do it, so can we.
>>
>>5795910
That's the kind of motivation I was talking about.
>>
>>5795891
also /diy/ can do everything and /ck/ for some food
no need much more
>>
space is pretty
>>
>>5795918
Who needs food, I am willing to dien in space just so I can flip the bird at Mexico and remind them they will be forgotten in the sands of time but I, an individual, will not. Mexico's greatest current achievement is a class war of shoplifting venerealy infected perverts feeling like negro slaves to nothing seeking enemies between neighbors and the preceding generation, Mexico is dead and every time some imbecile pretends to look forward to something, to enjoy culture all I see are attempts to get sex, picture this: children so myopic and mentally ill that motivate themselves into destroying the stasis of their own neighborhood by listening to PVC pipes and thinking shit is enjoyable, and equalizing, so they literally live a life of leisure that is only death seeking, criminal behavior, and all they can ever talk aboot is death seeking criminal behavior, I have not found a single hobby or pass time, not even smoking weed and chatting, even having a beer and talking with friends is being replaced by gregarian behaviour more akin to non functional rabid mammals (and they think not eating meat will resolve this). It is like they hate themselves but instead of suicide, they would rather kill their own humanity and breed more self loathing idiots that will plunge Mexico into a badland, no man's land right out of dystopian fiction and Kirby nightmares sans Forever Peoples
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.