[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smart nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

smart nigger
>>
File: ksi.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ksi.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>5794116
impossible
>>
File: 1500872852003.jpg (39KB, 512x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500872852003.jpg
39KB, 512x394px
Whats up with this bullying
>>
>>5794116
70.1 of I.Q.
>>
>>5794283
I.Q was a character on the canonized TMS classic Bionic Six, cartoon that posits the theory of cybernetic beings found by Bionic-1 and saved for the ultra action future of global utopia, just never told about this.
Their frame design contemporary of Popular Science's bionic man issues, and literally inspired by the removal of the currency reference on the titles "Six million dollar man and bionic woman"
At the time of computer assisted design and incredibly science based toys of the time, it makes me wonder about other shows like galaxy rangers and silver hawks, the original vipers from battle star Galactica and a compressor of time/space as warp engine, which at the time reference hyperspace, since there was a hiatus in trekkie lore until the next generation in the late 80s no mention of teleportation or positronic pathways had yet been mentioned, or had it?
Worldwide expectations were much more based on the idea of machine helping man into machine man, and all was better.
>>
>>5794313
I had bionicles when I was a kid
>>
>>
>>5794314
And did those Mr skeletal look as hot as Rock-1? Or really a screen cap of that cg show shows the inner endoeskeleton of a t-900 almost 20 years early?
>>
File: snek.jpg (42KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
42KB, 326x236px
>>5794330
I just watch movies bro
>>
>>5794200
dubs! wooh!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.