[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ehhhhhhh¿? You want to do what to my honkers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Ehhhhhhh¿? You want to do what to my honkers?
>>
>>5793980
hote and kawaii
>>
>>5793980
I really don't know, I usually act according to the Race and Sex of the girles, but animes are quite different, being sincere I want to honk them, but your expression show fear, the same face that niggers make before getting shot by americlappers, I beg you to understand that honk honky honkers is some unrealised desire since my late childhood, isn't completely sexual.
>>
>>5794069
It's pretend fear, she wants you to honk her honkers she's just too prude to admit and wants you to accept the responsibility for her by doing it :^)
>>
>>5794072
Kogasa suffers from self-esteem problems, as she is easily pushed into lamenting about wondering what her purpose is, or that she might be better off if she just went back to being an umbrella. Perhaps due to this, Kogasa is seeking a true purpose of existence for youkai, tsukumogami, and herself. She attempted this by starting a career in babysitting (which did not seem to go very well), surprising people (which also isn't going very well, though she's found some success in the Myouren Temple graveyard), and was even considering going back to being an umbrella just so she can be useful in that regard. She's stated that she's trying to imagine what humans want, and then plans on becoming that something they can use. Deep down, it appears this pitiable illegally dumped object and troubled forgotten item just wants to be desired.
>>
>>5794080
>just wants to be desired
That's excellent, she can be my sexual doll, right?

Hahaha, imagine being so fucking nigger brained, fucking Negroids, the only desire that your brain has created or improve over the default ones, is just muh dick, image for a moment what all those leaders, schizophrenic poets, eugenicists and nigger owners would think.
>>
*honks her honkin honkers while everyone else is debating whether it is moral to do so*
>>
File: Untitled19.jpg (312KB, 1000x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled19.jpg
312KB, 1000x1168px
>>5794119
This is you
>>
File: 2498589235744.jpg (434KB, 720x1173px) Image search: [Google]
2498589235744.jpg
434KB, 720x1173px
>>5794179
easy on the stroking ykno what that leads to hehehehe
>>
>>5794179
Looks like she's having a blast
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.