[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want a girlfriend please give me one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1504966379043.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504966379043.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
i want a girlfriend
please give me one
>>
>>5788329
are you doing anythinge to actively get a gf?
>>
>>5788340
no i gave up
>>
>>5788342
then why should you get one? relationshibs are negotiationes if you donut hab anything to offer you get nothing in return
>>
ok the next poster is your gf please enjoy her
>>
>>5788358
you'd be surprise
>>
>>5788355
thats stupid i dont like that
>>5788359
hello are you a girl
>>
>>5788373
it's true. also, you'd be surprise
>>
File: jkjk.jpg (26KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
jkjk.jpg
26KB, 428x428px
>>5788329
WHY DON'CHA LOOKAT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR LOVE!

THINKIN' YOU'RE GONNA SCORE A BIRD ACTIN' LOIK A SAD SAP!
>>
File: 1505090244017.jpg (231KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1505090244017.jpg
231KB, 600x849px
OK I want a gf like this too
>>
>>5788410
stop embarrassing yourself
>>
File: go to trash.png (520KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
go to trash.png
520KB, 800x436px
>>5788410
die you footfig
>>
>>5788329
You want a girlfriend because people told you you need one in order to be happy

What you actually need is a creative thing you enjoy. That's all. When you go around looking for other people to make you happy, desperately, then you'll come off as needy and desperate and lonely. Which most people are, which is why marriage and relationships don't work anymore if they ever did. People cannot make each other happy as a kind of surrogate for either person being able to enjoy themselves. You can't take two lonely desperate people who are incapable of enjoying life alone and make them enjoy life together. That is a fantasy that culture would have you subscribe to.
>>
>>5788507
What if I agree with you logically but emotionally can't?
>>
File: IMG_6405.jpg (96KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6405.jpg
96KB, 1024x614px
this is my girlfriend its pretty great i love her a lot
>>
>>5788355
dubs! wooh!

>>5788585
dubs! wooh!

it's fine if u can't agree emotionally right now. think about some things, find urself.
>>
>>5788585
Logic has never been at the control panel no matter what people say. It is only emotions occasionally ask for input. Follow your nose
>>
>>5788329
have u considered a waifu?
its pretty great tbh
>>
>>5788590
If only we could fuck rats
>>
>>5788604
How does a waifu work?
>>
>>5788613
ever met a like a normal suburban person? same thing tbh desu
>>
File: IMG_6427.jpg (487KB, 613x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6427.jpg
487KB, 613x1000px
>>5788618
just pick a character you like a lot and think about them a lot and snuggle up to a pillow and pretend its them
eventually you'll get in so deep you wont crave a relationship anymore because it'll feel like cheating
pic related its my waifu
>>
File: 1505103313403.jpg (54KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
1505103313403.jpg
54KB, 790x960px
>>5788631
So I can finnally dream of banging goofy without getting judged?
>>
>>5788642
you could've if you didnt say anything
>>
>>5788329
just make one
>>
>>5788507
Love can certainly add to happiness and fulfillment to your life. But you need to find the right person. The problem is that most single dudes are so desperate to get a gf that they just choose one that's remotely interested in them and the relationship turns out like crap and they get all depressed. Instead, they should take advantage of their time being single because they have freedom. They need to use that freedom to think options through instead of letting their desperation get through them.

>>5788329
You're trapping yourself in a shell just thinking about how having a gf is better than being single. You think that having a gf as soon as possible would make your current problems vanish. It can definitely solve your problems, but only when you find that special someone, not just some random girl you found interesting. Having a desperate need for a gf is just going to get you get you even more sad because you'll be too busy worrying about your lonely existence. That time spent worrying should instead be spent thinking about what you can do to better yourself.

Shit relationships happen because people make stupid and impulsive decisions out of their desperation. You're bound to do that if you ever get a gf. You're going to settle for a gf you can get instead of getting a gf you truly want and it will make you even more unhappy. It really shouldn't be your first priority at all now. Spend your time being single bettering and enjoying yourself first. Follow your ambitions and accomplish them. Do something you like. Focus on other things that are important to you. Love should happen naturally and not be forced. Being single is actually very beneficial to you, so do the most out of that time.
>>
>>5788734
love is a state of being, not something you apply as a filter to this or that selective person
>>
File: bait anon kun.jpg (59KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
bait anon kun.jpg
59KB, 680x510px
>>5788734
>>
love is over

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5788746
maybe
>>
>>5788749
It isn't that's a dumb reply
.>>5788747
love is eternal even if your life is shit
your ability to recognize your own life as awful only speaks to an unconscious recognition of a potential life that is surrounded by joyous experience. Basic YinYang metaphysics

the process you are undergoing (aka your life) is transient and has a purpose, namely a learning, about what it feels like to be limited in memory and experience to a single place.

God has need of such forgettery. It is an eternally lucrative process. You are important.
>>
>>5788755
mental illness
>>
>>5788758
dont be that way love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw64wzb7rKk
>>
>>5788744
nice dubs

There's no general consensus in the understanding and interpretation of what love is. Everyone perceives it differently. We could go on forever trying to find what it truly means without getting anywhere.

I was being courageous in speaking about it, even if I knew someone would disagree.
>>
>>5788773
It is not a relative thing that can be conceptualized, it is a state of consciousness that can be realized or forgotten, and most are deliberately in the state of unknowing because they have chosen to be for certain purposes of the soul

Love means nothing as a word in this current world no need to fixate upon it romance is a false idol
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.