[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls do this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1498919164976.png (1019KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498919164976.png
1019KB, 858x1200px
why do girls do this
>>
i want to be kissede
>>
File: 1415284240752.png (82KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1415284240752.png
82KB, 736x627px
>>5787688
dubs confirms
>>
>>5787686
because they love each other but they're too afraid to fully rely on each other so they end up in relationships with men that are more stable and open all because they couldn't talk about their true feelings for each other more openly because they didn't give each other all their trust and emotions even though they could have and the relationship really could have worked out, even though they're both girls that didn't mean they didn't love each other just that one of them was unwilling to trust the other and go all the way with her because she was misled into thinking a relationship with a girl couldn't be stable or sturdy even though she tried really hard to make it work and the other didn't, it really could have worked so some girls do this because they know to trust each other and want to make it work
>>
>>5787693
>lesbians
>having tangible emotions

lmao

goodnight dumbass
>>
>>5787696
dumb didn't say who he was quoting poster

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5787699
nice dubs
>>
>>5787696
anime girls actually feel love the same way boys do
>>
>>5787702
oh so they also want to get their dick wet and will go to any length to do so?

or do you mean traps? don't make me laugh, love eludes those human effigies and always will

did you mean straight up gay guys? I don't care about them

ok now I really will go to sleep. this edible is murdering me and I wnt to watch the sopranos
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.