[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ordered a renko cosplay so I'm finally going to be a real girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I ordered a renko cosplay so I'm finally going to be a real girl
>>
>>5785165
You need to be recognized as a girl to be considered a real girl.
post pics plz
>>
>>5785165
I'm really jealous I wish I was brave enough to wear cute girl clothes...good luck anon!
>>
Also please post pictures of you in your cute clothes when they come!!
>>
>>5785165
bump xd
>>
Ur my fav posted renko:3
>>
>>5785242
>>5785245
>>5785248
Thanks kind anons will do
>>
>>5786054
I thought I was your favorite poster

Sigh....
>>
>>5785165
congratz! Plz post pictures of your beautiful feminine penis. Will u b my gf???
>>
dont lie to me renko
your gonna gib it to youre UNDERAGE sister then your gonna gib it to her hehehehe
>>
>>5786117
I bought her a goth lolita dress once but she wasn't into that
>>
>>5786122
can i FUG your stepsister?
she has big ass eyebrows btw
>>
>>5786127
I regret ever sharing pictures
>>
>>5786130
this is what happens when you open yourself to deep memes
>>
>>5786127
>>5786130
>>5786132
you should try goonclub it's full of literal pedophiles and people who share pictures of their family without their consent, and want you to jerk off to them while telling what you'd do to them

you're not quirky when this shit actually happens. you just dilute it in your only little safe fashion ^^
>>
>>5786130
i saved many of them including the nudes
but swaglelord will ban me if i post them kek :(
>>
>>5786137
That's horrible
>>
>>5786137
Also why the frig do you know of places like that huh huh maybe you're the real sicko here
>>
File: mothgirl2.jpg (1MB, 1410x2024px) Image search: [Google]
mothgirl2.jpg
1MB, 1410x2024px
>>5786143
its so horrible we literally have to move to discord because ribbit wants nothing to do with it anymore
>>
>>5786149
That's a qt girl thanks for posting
>>
>>5786149
lol so much travels through discord if their servers could talk xDDD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.