[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Pink Mystic.png (140KB, 671x814px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Mystic.png
140KB, 671x814px
Imagine that I am God. What I do with you?
>>
>>5782564
kiss me <3

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5782564
theres only one God
>>
>>5782564
Fuck my poop
>>
Sorrywfriend but w4e're alll god, nice try though
>>
>>5782691
>>5782701
Can you *imagine* that I am God?
>>
smite me please
>>
>>5782564
Gibe monet plox
>>
>>5782947
Sure, but only after seeing, because that's believing
>>
>>5782951
That's not nice.
>>
>>5782963
I guess you are saying: Give me money, please.
>>
>>5782564
Please let this girl be the one.
Make her my wife nice god.
>>
be nice to nice board?
>>
>>5783586
Yes.

>>5783497
>Make her my wife nice god.
Do you want a wife-god?
Or "Make her my wife[,] nice god."?
>>
>>5783661
this is nice god
>>
>>5782564
I'd want to know if all genuine feelings of ultimate empathy really have to always be linked to egoism. I assume I understand the reason behind it, being that personal profit acts as a great motivation for us to actually do and participate in things, but isn't it also kind of sad?
You don't care for your friends for their sake, but always for your own sake. You don't want to lose your friends for them to still be alive and enjoy the miracle of life for a longer period of time, but rather because your friends entertain you; because you experience your own fun through them, and you don't want to miss out on that fun by losing them.
This essentially means that our definition of "empathy" is ultimately false, or at least flawed. There is no real, actual "empathy" or "love" for others, only for yourself; the others being but a catalyst for you to experience your own fun, your sense of selfworth and the validation of being alive.

To me, this seems rather sad; although it probably is due to our misleading definition of empathy, love and friendship, as it makes you realize that you've been living in a false reality for most of your lifespan, depending on how old you are.

I'd want to know god's thoughts on this, but I'd also like to know your thoughts on it, even if you weren't god, or the god we imagine might exist.
>>
I was actually also thinking lately about the fact that we may love others for our sake because of something a person told me while he was upset right before blocking me.

"You don't love him, and if you do you only love him for yourself."
>>
>>5783726
What gain is there in love? Cui bono?
>>
I guess it's time to answer: >>5782687
Because I can shape-shift, what physical form I should take in order to kiss you? Is "Pink Mystic" form (>>5782564) OK?
>>
>>5782966
I can take any form, because I am God.
>>
>>5783899
"Pink Mystic" form (>>5782564 (OP)) is [OK].
>>
put me into a state like eternal dreamless sleep, where there's no fears or tears or heartache ... only warm peaceful sleep. maybe wake me up once reality is good again
>>
File: dubsman explanation.png (370KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
dubsman explanation.png
370KB, 500x484px
>>5782966
Unchecked dubs, but [s4s] is still alive and there is still hope!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: ab7.png (425KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
ab7.png
425KB, 600x616px
>>5782564
Do you like to play games?

You can imagine that I imagine that I'm in your simulation, if you choose to want to.

It will be like a real virtual simulation, except with imagination, instead of actual non-real realities. :^)

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: mygod.jpg (79KB, 556x536px) Image search: [Google]
mygod.jpg
79KB, 556x536px
>>5784294
Set up our new world and let's begin the simulation

If I'm an eggplant then I will give you my nutrients If I'm a tometo then I will give you my antioxidants If I'm a tabby cat then I will purr for your enjoyment If I'm the only god then you're the proof my existence
>>
>>5784299
Lole, dubs. XD
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.