[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

October 1 - Prepare to LOLE like you've never LOLED before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: october1.jpg (309KB, 1407x1081px) Image search: [Google]
october1.jpg
309KB, 1407x1081px
October 1

Prepare to LOLE like you've never LOLED before.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: pain.jpg (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
13KB, 128x128px
>>5780232
stop spamming this please ;_;
>>
jerry i dont like you thb youre whats wrong with esforce

but i cant stop you so, just keep on postin friendo
>>
>>5780232
habbening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5780235
it just makes me wonder what we did to make people hate this board so much, they've been ruthlessly destroying it for months now. it's really shitty
>>
>>5780243
people hate and try to destroy stuff they cant understand

esp when it makes them feel inadequate or someth
>>
>>5780243
implying this board wasn't always shit
>>
>>5780252
like youre old enough to know
>>
>>5780243
>>5780252
pls dont swer
>>
>>5780249
that actually makes a lot of sense, it's even worse when people obviously don't get it and try their hardest to fake it like this nigger >>5780237
maybe one day mods will get tired of babysitting pedos and furries on this board but i doubt it, looks like shit is only going to get worse from this point on
>>
File: feels funny man.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
feels funny man.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>5780254
cheers
>>
>>5780257
honestly i just want this babytalk meme to end
its making people all samey and it hurts to read
>>
>>5780266
dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5780261
if i can remember a time before seeing your namefig you effectively didnt exist before then and are therefore not old enough to remember the same time i remember QED
>>
>>5780270
keep going and see how your life turns out
>>
>>5780274
kek
>>
>>5780278
thank u fren i will!

life has gotten a lot bettrir since doremi and [s4s]! now all i need is 2 draw more and im on my way 2 da topitop!
>>
>>5780293
u know youre eventually going to start thinking in that voice and its going to eventually overwrite your internal dialogue right
>>
>>5780299
just wanted to make sure you were properly warned
>>
>>5780309
fuck it let that idiot figure it out for themselves, we'll read about it in the news one day
>>
>>5780309
>>5780318
U must be mentslity weak if u cannot juggle multiple voices in ur head, lole
>>
>>5780356
but thats what im saying lole, this guy only seems to have one voice
>>
>>5780356
that's sort of my point is that they're full of shit and they're using one of the fake personas so much right now it's going to start affecting them in ways they didn't want or expect. but hey life is a journey let the rider ride
>>
>>5780375
Psyche 101 has arrived XDDDDDDDD
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/filename/%2A.avi_snapshot%2A/
man these are some top quality posts
>>
>>5780379
furthermore, their schizophrenic neural pathways will endure psychosomatic hemmorhages including but not limited to facial paralysis, time loss, memory disruption, "Blader Runner"-like psychosis, dating, showing up at bar mitzvahs unannounced, closing, buying stocks, trading those same stocks for profit, calling yourself "the wolf of wall street", giving a penny to a homeless man and saying "keep the change," showing up to a wedding announced, betraying your best friend, and for what? giving in to the sensation that life is an illusion and we're not even aware of the unbound infinity that lies beyond the veils that shroud our eyes from the truth of existence? plus narcolepsy
>>
>>5780383
r u talking about me??

thank u....
>>
>>5780387
doremi poster u going to a bar mitzvah? Can i cum?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.