[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is not a joke or irony. i am suffering incredibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 9326-004-2B826942.jpg (19KB, 353x450px) Image search: [Google]
9326-004-2B826942.jpg
19KB, 353x450px
this is not a joke or irony. i am suffering incredibly
>>
>>5778353
what's wrong, fren? elaborate.
>>
>>5778355

nice dubs. i'm at the bottom of most dominance hierarchies and have thus been ejected from society. my weakness, illness, and insanity prevent me from improving. it would arguably have been better had I not been born.
>>
Me also
>TFW suffering immensely and there is nothing you can really do about it
>>
File: k on kutie.png (262KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
k on kutie.png
262KB, 591x716px
BADNIGHT BADNIGHT BDANIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5778377

nice dubs. i know that feel. i would say death would be a relief, but because we don't know what happens when we die, as any honest person will agree, death remains terrifying: because there is always the potential for any number of hellish after-lifes, as well as neutral or positive ones.
>>
>>5778370
Unbirth yourself then. Locate your mother and crawl right up her vagina
>>
>>5778353
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this
>>
>>5778400

nice dubs. i need help from god
>>
>>5778370
fren, even if u've been deemed with some horriblel illness this is still the only life u have. it's the one god-given life u own and u shud never regret that u wre given it, but rather make the very best of it, so much so that peoplel in better predicaments than u wud feel ashamed 4 wasting their own collective lives away. giving up isn't an empiphant, many peoplel have given up before, it's ease 2 give up. 2 take a stand and say "no" is what a man/woman of destiny wud do. some1 that truly wants to be happe wud strive 4 the top anyway.
>>
>>5778417
wow not eben that anon but thanks
>>
>>5778370
>>5778417
Look at Steven Hawking, Hellen Keller, Beethoven... They didn't just quit. they made a name 4 themselves. they aim'd 4 the top despite their hindrances. mayb they seem almost liek gods but they are HUMAN, just like you and me, not just human but handicap'd humans.. but u know what they went 4 der dreams anway. dey aim'd and fire'd and their common household names.

IF THEY CAN DO IT WHAT'S STOPPING YOU?
>>
>>5778423

god is fucking me to get his rocks off
>>
>>5778370
a black autistic female?
>>
>>5778437

a FUCKING WHITE MALE literal faggot autist who the "virgin" meme was based off of
>>
>>5778432
wlell u need 2 clearly tell god 2 stop and call the police 4 s*xual harassment.

fren, it's ok 2 cry right now. but u can't gib up. u can never let that fire in ur heart be lost. if u want 2 do something in life then u can't just lose sight of it. if u can't believe in urself then who CAN u believe in?
>>
>>5778443

god owns the police stations
>>
>>5778446
then lift weights while god's fugging u! grow stronger even when ur being hurt! whatevrir it takes! get desperate, it's ok to be! u shud never just lie down and ACCEPT IT. try everyday 2 get God OFF of u untlel u can finlely get what u want! UR the one in charge of ur life, no1 lelse!
>>
>>5778454

god stop
>>
>>5778472
Mmmm!!!! even if its just a lil bit of resistance just making a lil bit of progress every day is a lot!
>>
>>5778480

but why? to please you god? i am destroyed. i have been ruined just like you said. and for what
>>
>>5778499
dubs! wooh!

u have not been ruin'd, fren. dese times may seem tough now, but i assure u there is a light at the end of dis tunnlel
>>
>>5778437
High functioning autistic/Asperger's (white) girls are cute though
>>
Go to slep
>>
me too OP ;_;7
>>
>>5778353
this but ironically
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.