[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dongola

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Dongola.png (279KB, 372x479px) Image search: [Google]
Dongola.png
279KB, 372x479px
Dongola
>>
And thus it was the 33rd day of the final month of the solar waxing, sprouted a young child from the village Dongola, was named Dongola. It was upon his coming of age whence his nigga dick sprouted from the surface of his skin and his flatulence let out a gaseous odor, then his Father, Dongola, said unto him:
**Verily verily I say unto thee
Dongola
and unto you I bestow a gift: Dongola**
>>
>>5775294
D-Dongola?
>>
File: Untitled.png (199KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
199KB, 800x600px
>>5775289
Thus we begin the tale of Dongola, who committed the ever painful farticide to save mankind, so that they may fart thots to oblivion and play videogvmes! Dongola! True ruler of Evropa! Supreme Gvmer of Spain! Through your word, we shall retake Constantinopolis and seat on the Hagia Sofia's throne as Fvrt King!!
>>
>>5775289
ABSOLUTELY BSAED
>>
DonGODla
>>
I farted
>>
Twas the time betwix the hardened storms of yesteryear and the vivid waves of tomorrow land was birthed a child in the village of Dongola
The child, born of his father, Dongola, would become the ultimate sacrifice for mankind
The child was named Dongola, and he was to commit Farticide to free us all
Praise be to Dongola! Bringer of Farticide! BRAAAAPP
>>
File: blackandwhite2.jpg (43KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
blackandwhite2.jpg
43KB, 584x329px
Dongola a gay
>>
>>5775298
Smelly frts are stiiiiiiaaahhhnnkyyaahhy bro like woah smelly!! Poopy poopopppooooooopyyyyyyy smeeehhllaaayyyy staaahhnnnkaaayyy frrt BRAAAPALAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAP! BRAAP NUGGETS ARE COMING! GLUNK! SHPLADOOSH! FLEB! PLOP! THUD! BRAPALALAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPPPPFFFHHHHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY POOPAY FART FART FAR FARRRRRTTAAAYYYNG PPUUUUUPAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHA OH NO MORE BRAAP NUGGETS GLINK GLUNK BLANK SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB DING GANK THUNK BRAAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPPAAAAAPAPAPABRAAABRAAAABRAAHAHAHAHAAAPPPPPPPPRRRRrrphhhfblsmv SUPAH SMELLAY STINKAY FARTAAAYYYY PARTAYY POOPYPOOPPOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPAY SMELLAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY THE POOPY IS GREEN THE BRAAP NUGGETS ARE GREEN SOME BLOOD ON THEM BRAAAAAAPPP MORE BRAAAP NUGGETS SMELLY! THUNK GIDUNK PLUNK SHPLOOSH SPLAF FLASHHHH SHPLING SHLOOP SHLOP SHLIM DUNKSH SHPLISH DUNgk FARRTTTAY SMELLLAY POOOOOPOOOPAY BRAAP NUGGETS I SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAPACHINOS TODAY RAAGHH FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART SMEEELLLYYY SHPLOSH SPLISH SPLAHSH SPLUNK DUNK SHALPLOSSHH PLOSH FLINK FARTING FARTAAYYNG SMELLAY POOPOOPOPPIIIYYY I NEED TO WIPEY WIPEY grabs for toilet paper roll by toilet AHG I LOST MY BALAN- falls in toilet, toilet full of braap nuggets NASTY SMELLY STINKY POOPY FARTY GROOOSS EEEWWW poop goes in mouth PTOOH YUCK YUCK POOPY IN MY MOUTHY SMELLY GROSS EEEWWW NO NO NOOOO POOP drinks in toilet water when trying to breath, braap nugges come in mouth SMELLY NASTY POOPY SMEEELLLY NAAAAAASSSSTAYY hmm but it tastes goood! drinks in more toilet water TASTY DRINKY NASTTY BUT FUN! starts eating smelly poopy in toilet TASTY TREAT SO SMELLY begins eating braap nuggets in toilet YUM YUM! CHOW CHOW CHUMP GULP GULP SWALLOW YUMMY TASTY GULP CHOW SMELLY YUM CHOW GULP NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY TASTY TAAASSTTAYY GULP YUM YUM! CHOW CHOW CHUMP GULP GULP SWALLOW YUMMY TASTY GULP CHOW SMELLY YUM CHOW GULP NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY TASTY TAAASSTTAYY GULP! mommy, im not hungry i already ate
>>
>>5775310
Dongola (Arabic: دنقلا Dunqulā), also spelled Dunqulah, and formerly known as Al 'Urdi, is the capital of the state of Northern in Sudan, on the banks of the Nile, and a former Latin Catholic bishopric (14th century). It should not be confused with Old Dongola, an ancient city located 80 km upstream on the opposite bank.
>>
>>5775310
Dongola committed Farticide so we may brap.

Dongola.
Dongola period.
>>
>>5775313
From whence do we braap? For what createth the braap? The fool saith; It emergeth from my stinky, and the wise man saith; the braapeth emrged from he who was the stinkiest, Dongola of Dongola, son of Dongola
>>
>>5775313
Dongola has a hot desert climate (Köppen climate classification BWh). Dongola is located in one of the hottest, sunniest and driest regions in the world.
>>
>>5775317
whomst've is Old Dongola in Dongola theology? Is there anything aside from his birthening of Dongola?
>>
File: IMG_8351.jpg (91KB, 745x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8351.jpg
91KB, 745x651px
Dongola more like gay
>>
>>5775324
Nay, for old Dongola there be not. Only one continuous generations of Dongola. Our Dongola is the final Dongola. All Dongolas are made of pure niggas semen. And im finna NUUT
>>
>>5775328
What is of Al Urdi? What does he/she/it/xer have to do with Dongola?
>>
>>5775331
Al'Urdi. Al Turdy. The turd. Nigga = blacc. Po*p = blacc. ???? See what I mean
>>
bro wtf
>>
>>5775338
I am sorry scholar but I believe Al Turdy was not merely a follower of Dongola but rather the successor to Dongola's Niggafate, noth Young Dongola.
>>
>>5775342
Nigga I be speakin in parabolas. lissen. Al'Urdi is the succesor, he is the emulation of nigga shit. REAL nigga shit. Braap,
>>
File: check em.png (290KB, 592x386px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
290KB, 592x386px
apE check and DUBZ!
>>
>>5775346
Parabolas is the successor not Al Urdi
>>
>>5775350
In not about. Lad.
>>
>>5775352
Parabolas is the rightful heir to Dongola
>>
>>5775357
well u sure is stinky today,
>>
bumpo
>>
File: 1504534684171.gif (306KB, 170x153px) Image search: [Google]
1504534684171.gif
306KB, 170x153px
>>5775299
>>5775322
SPOOKY CHECK
>>
File: how-to-draw-bugs-bunny.gif (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-draw-bugs-bunny.gif
12KB, 250x250px
Dubs
>>
Dongola
>>
Stinky
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.