[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is dying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image%3A79898.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A79898.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
This board is dying
>>
>>5774616
Only (You) can save it by making ebin OC!
>>
>>5774616
akkarin is the worst yuru
>>
>>5774616
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5774616
and what makes you think that your animeposting is helping
>>
>>5774628
and what makes you think that your anti-animeposting is helping
#wrekt
>>
File: 1494366478858.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494366478858.png
428KB, 640x480px
still getting used to my job, op. I'll hlelp with mosr oc once i've gotten into da swing of things
>>
File: animelandia.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
animelandia.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>5774616
I'm dying
>>
>>5775343
you wish
>>
>>5774634
youve been here long enough ojamajofag. you're part of the problem. I don't care how "nice" you are, these people posting the same goddamn cartoon characters over and over and over are not memes are not about what [s4s] stands for. i dont want your shitty excuses.
>>
>>5775362
doremiposter is not trying to make them memes, they're just an avaterfig
>>
>>5775368
avatarfigs are part of the problem
>>
>>5775373
yeah maybe, but they post more board tan OC than you
>>
>>5775376
if you're referring to doremiposter, that's completely untrue. think before you say something
>>
>>5775385
idk in my personal professional opinion people who complain about anime 9/10 mostly just post to complain about anime and when they're not doing that they're just posting some googled image with some dumb associated text not any different from anime posters but somehow pretending they're more original about it
>>
>>5775385
newfig detected
>>
>>5775425
a couple months back I just decided to see what would happen if I posted only using anime reaction images. I got at least three times the (You)s I got from posting how I usually do. All I did was literally google "anime girl reaction images" or "[anime name] reaction images". the absolute state of this board
>>
I also did a random experiment a few months back and it turned out by acting nice people were nicer to me, really weird that, it turns out when you act differently people respond to you differently
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.