[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you don't have to speak to people as they present themselves,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

you don't have to speak to people as they present themselves, fascimiles
rather, to their better nature, which does exist without a doubt
deep behind the layers of crust that have accumulated over their broken dreams
tears of the soul that crystalized around their personalities as filters of language and behavior
life styles
speak to them as you know yourself to be
and they are that too

so much hatred and resentment is taking everoyne at face value
some overweight soccer mom with not a shred of culture or humanity
some millenial constantly checking his iphone for new text messages
someone following the latest trends of whatever cultural sewer product just to be able to connect with whatever thin thread of humanity has presented itself as available to him or her

people are inherently good

read that again, they are
we are living in the times where things are not what they seem
beyond seeming, what is?
who are you, and the people that inhabit this nightmare world?
they are not what they seem
see beyond what they seem
they are alone confused desperate depressed frustrated bored to tears tedious life seek whatever is the easy way out now
today now the way out is only the things you'd criticize for them is their reality

you are what you must be and so is everyone
responsibility is a universal attribute given to all matter
and so is its opposite concept
namely, inevitability
non-paradoxical paradoxicality toxic concepts choking the brain from seeing the nothing that ties us all together

whisper sweet nothings to yourself as you doze off tonight because you are the lover you've been seeking
you can transmute, and love is also not what it seems
beyond seemery what is the way life is now
beyond the death that seems easier than going to work and school and passive entertainment consumption
who is on the high road to creative expression? you? then ignore me, by all means
otherwise heed and reread
>>
stop posting
>>
u did not write this so i am not reading it
>>
>>5773069
i did, about a minute ago.
>>5773068
no dice
>>
>>5773065
Every thread deserves one non rude reply
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.