[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

so there was this girl in my senor math class we have been talking for a while so when the teach said pick your groups we choose each other so about 30 minutes later in the work i said to heir i was going to take a break then she said dont i need your help if you dont quit i will do any thing then i got red faced and whisperer sex after that we sat in silence the rest of the time can you guys help me fix this with her i really like heir
>>
>>5771136
>so there was this girl in my senor math class we have been talking for a while so when the teach said pick your groups we choose each other so about 30 minutes later in the work i said to heir i was going to take a break then she said dont i need your help if you dont quit i will do any thing then i got red faced and whisperer sex after that we sat in silence the rest of the time can you guys help me fix this with her i really like heir
stopped reading there
>>
>>5771138
>>so there was this girl in my senor math class we have been talking for a while so when the teach said pick your groups we choose each other so about 30 minutes later in the work i said to heir i was going to take a break then she said dont i need your help if you dont quit i will do any thing then i got red faced and whisperer sex after that we sat in silence the rest of the time can you guys help me fix this with her i really like heir
>stopped reading there
stopped reading there
>>
You screwed yourself you horny cock :)
>>
>>5771161
no i need actual help
>>
Just act like Chad and pretend it was a joke
>>
File: bugs.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>5771136
touch her... With A Carrot!!!
>>
>>5771180
talk to her and try to play it off as a joke, or be honest that you were an idiot and apologize.

i'd go for honesty. bullshit gets you nowhere and will bite you in the long run. but it's all up to her and the type of person she is, and she doesn't really have to forgive you for something like that. keep that in mind and be ready to accept that.
>>
Seduce her
She was probably interested anyway just too nervous
>>
>>5771136
you should be sincere and apologize. Say you were trying to be funny but came off as awkward. Also tell her that shes got your suppose 100% from now on as an apology. If you try to pull it off as a joke things might not go wlell so it's best to be honest and save the jokes for when you're on good terms.
>>
File: 1504463978042.jpg (11KB, 272x295px) Image search: [Google]
1504463978042.jpg
11KB, 272x295px
>>5771183
>
i would never touch that unless asked
>>
>>5771180
Say "sorry about what I said yesterday. I have no excuse, my actions were terrible. I hope you can one day forgive me."
>>
destroy racist homophobic irc kek
>>
>>5771188
really i hope
>>
>>5771193
First time this paedophile fag responded to me
>>
>>5771196
those are all bad words
>>
>>5771201
Ur a bad word
>>
>>5771198
hey fren, pls don't call me names that aren't true. not just me, but every1 has feelings. u shud always treat othrirs how u wud liek 2 be treat'd. u shud nevrir bully others. being rude is a drug and when it comes to drugs u shud always just say 'no'.
>>
>>5771206
Yes
>>
>>5771206
hey this is about me i need help guys
>>
>>5771211
Tell her ur sorry
>>
>>5771206
Being a paedophile is rude and I will be rude back to rudey patooties
>>
>>5771136
sorry bud ur screwed
like really what were you thinkin
>>
File: [email protected] (52KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
14375146@2x.png
52KB, 370x320px
>>5771211
dubs! wooh!

it's rly not that big of a deal fren, u shouldn't see it as such. apologize and help her, easy. say "Sorry for being so obscene last time, I was trying to be funny but came off as awkward instead. I hope you can forgive me, 'cuz I'm fond of friendship and would hate for it to disappear because of my carelessness". the more sincere the better!
>>
>>5771221
i am not we are really good together i just need to fix this mistake
>>
File: [email protected] (56KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
14375165@2x.png
56KB, 370x320px
>>5771216
but im not a pedrofile, fren. u shouldn't assume such. assuming things of othrirs without the full picture can lead 2 some extreme cases of rudeness and severing ties of frenship that can nevrir be rekindled no mattrir how hard u try latrir. we all only have 1 life and it shouldn't be spent misguide'd
>>
>>5771136
and don't think this is impossiblel fren, even if it seems she'll nevrir forgive u, u need 2 truly believe that u can patch ur frenship up. speak from the heart
>>
>>5771234
ok i hope your right
>>
>>5771238
sincerity is often forgotten about, laugh'd upon, mocked. don't be afraid to be sincere. when ur genuine no1 can rly mock you.
>>
ok you need to text her "haha i was joking but if you want......i want...."
>>
>>5771247
This is correct
>>
think you all i will report a back tomorrow with results
>>
just be gay instead and be my gf
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.