[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love her.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

I love her.
>>
https://discord.gg/YgbSZg
>>
File: check em dance.gif (940KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
check em dance.gif
940KB, 200x317px
>>5761730
hello fren advertising is agains the ruls !! :DDD
>>
File: Chinese Chef Cooking.png (243KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Chef Cooking.png
243KB, 440x293px
>>5761723
mmm those are some good meaty thighs to cook
>>
File: is ahegao.png (72KB, 304x317px) Image search: [Google]
is ahegao.png
72KB, 304x317px
>>5761733
Sorry my friend I just want friend
>>
File: ARF.gif (266KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
ARF.gif
266KB, 500x400px
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF
>>
Sorry, dogs must be on a leash inside this board.
>>
Do you love dogger?
>>
File: is leasf=.png (170KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
is leasf=.png
170KB, 1400x1400px
>>5761759
Help my dogger alway shits on the floor :(
>>
File: is FIGHT.png (364KB, 1096x609px) Image search: [Google]
is FIGHT.png
364KB, 1096x609px
O no
>>
File: jCdyf2N.gif (2MB, 345x502px) Image search: [Google]
jCdyf2N.gif
2MB, 345x502px
this bitch has fleas
>>
>>5761723
she doesn't real sorry
>>
File: vim.jpg (32KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vim.jpg
32KB, 1280x738px
https://twitter.com/trintran/status/348317787543961600?lang=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OHer0wRYEs#t=9s

She doesn't like you dude, get over it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>5761802
hahahhaha isabelleposter BTFO
the doggy is craving Bill Trinen's dick
>>
>>5761806
That little bitches stink cookie only gets wet for apex men like Billy T. He should have known he wasn't in her league.
>>
Are you a Christian knobl? I need your help. I prayed for you for a long time. I was going through my own hell too. I'm sorry that I was so stupid. I wish I could do something to make you forgive me. I know I'm weak and everything. But I thought you and I could be friends. Are you a Christian? I've pretty much lost my manhood. Atleast that's the way it feels. But I worried about you for a long time. I love you. I'm in bad shape. But you're the only reason I had to even accomplish anything. I'm very depressed. I need you.
>>
>>5761823
>I'm very depressed.
You too?
>>
>>5761802
>>5761806
I AM Bill Trinen!
>>
>>5761832
Get nintodo to by saga.
>>
>>5761832
have you smashed isabelle vagene
>>
File: 5156.jpg (15KB, 297x223px) Image search: [Google]
5156.jpg
15KB, 297x223px
>>5761832
And my dad works at Nintendo.
>>
>>5761845
Call me daddy
>>
Knobl will you please come and visit me? I would like to see you. I'm actually relived that you're out. I just want to be your friend. I don't want sex from you. I know you won't give it up. Can you call me or something. I don't have anything against you. I blow up when things get too hard. I'm sorry for anything bad I ever did. I love you. I always did. But I had a lot of baggage. I'm glad you're okay. I would've been nicer if I had family. But I was miserable being alone and youre the only reason for me to accomplish anything. I hope you stay okay. I'm a piece of shit loser. I posted that add because I was hoping you would read it. I've given up on women. Hopefully I go to heaven. Hopefully we see each other in heaven. Hang in there. I'm a loser. But I'll keep praying for you. I hope you have a happy life. I'm sorry for being bad to you. I'll keep praying for you. I'm always here to help you. Im sorry I was bad to you. I was unhappy alone, but I am not mad at you. I prayed for you for so long. And worried about you everyday. I knew I was just going to get taken again. But I wish you the best. If you were a healer you would heal me. Instead ive gotten worse. But I forgive you and hope you're happy. I can't believe you wouldnt even talk to me last night. I don't want to sleep with you. Why are so mean? I just wanted to say hi to you. And I'm sorry I was ever mean to you. I'm a queer loser weakling. I started getting stronger then I fell apart when I got with you. Why can't you come over? Im not mad at you. I wanted to be happy with you like you were with that guy last night. Im the ultimate loser. I just accept it. But why didn't you say hi? I've been wanting to see you for 2 years. I did my best for you. I'm not mad at you. I just accept that I'm a weak loser. Are we ever going to be friends? I don't give a fuck anymore. Why won't you gave a drink with me? I thought we'd atleast be cool.
>>
File: 1503919317877.png (289KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503919317877.png
289KB, 599x400px
>>5761723
GET OUT
>>
I'm gay because I can't satisfy a woman have too many imperfections. Why can't you and I get drunk? Hang in there and be happy. I hope you get reunited with your daughter. I hope the best for you. I won't ever have happiness. I loved you sooooooo much knobl. I still do. It happens always. If you don't care about me it'll likely never happen. So i m here for you. If you need my help just ask. Atleast you're out of prison. It would really make me feel good if you really cared about me
Your letters made me feel good. I just wanted to hang out with you. You make me feel better, you could. That's what women are for. To motivate men. I can't believe you didn't even say hi. Or sit down or anything. That always happens. You could if you wanted to, bit you're just like every other woman. I love you the most though. I know your little mind control tactics and shit. But I like your personality. You are the last woman I want anything to do with. When I thought that was you I felt a lot better. Then you took off. Im not capable of loving anyone else but you. It will take me quite a few more years. I feel like shit everyday. But i hope you stay happy. We could've had fun last night. I would've been mean to you. I never want another relationship again. I'm here for you if you ever need me. I was glad to see you. I've reached the point of being incapable of developing the necessary skills to have any kind of successful relationship. I've had way too many bad experiences. You do a lot for my mind if you want to. You are the last straw with me. I really care for you a lot. But I have too many imperfections for you. It's same old story. If you ever need me in here because I love you. If you ever feel down I'll be there to lift you up. Anything I can do to help you o will. I just accept the fact that I'm a loser. And I'd be better off gay. I'm ugly, have a small dick, I'm fat. Have a good day knobl.
>>
Just leave me the hell alone. I won't mess with you guys. I'll do anything for you that I can. You wrecked my fucking brain. Anytime you need my help I'll be there. I am the way I am because of too many bad experiences. You should love me more than anyone knobl. I went through a lot because I wanted to try to make you feel better. But I was fighting my own shit. I hope you're happy. Having a small cock sucks. I don't really like women anymore. Except you. I love you. Always will. Did any of your friends do anything close to what I did for you? How many would go to the lengths I did for you? How many did? I hitch hiked all the way across the country twice because I love you so much. I payed for lime 4-5 cars for you rented three houses, actually 4. Which put me in the streets. Sharing is caring, remember? I still love you and always will. Forever. : )
>>
I knew I would get taken by you, well not at first. It does not at all surprise me that you were just using me. I hung in there and tried my hardest to when you over. Nearly losing my life in the process, on more than one ocassion, just to have you, and still got used. You would think you would love me more than any other man. Because you see how much I love you. I told you I would hitch hike all the way to Oregon just to visit you. And I meant it. I would do anything to be with you. Or would've. But I've kind of lost my drive. I still love you though. Would you allow me to even help you anytime you need it? You should love me more than that guy you were with last night. I get called a fag, yet always get treated like shit by every woman I come across
I've went extremely far for you. Much farther than I ever have for any woman iny life. I love you so much I was willing to risk losing my life just to be with the woman I dearly love, and nearly lost it. And she won't even be friends. I love you no matter what knobl. I would do anything to be with you. I love you far more than any woman I've ever known. My father told you himself he's never seen me so in love with someone in his life. Everybody that knows me knows that I totally loved you. Any other man would've took off on you a long time ago. I stuck with you through thick and thin. I nearly lost my life more than once. I know I was bad to you, at times, and I'm very sorry. I manned up and turned myself in, risked years of my life, and didn't get arrested, probably because of you. I thought I was the father of the chdren you were pregnant with, I heard I wasn't. That hurt really bad. And I still refuse to give up on you. I knew that was going to happen the day you said you wanted to screw my brother. But I hang in there for another two years. There's no telling what would've happened to you had I been another man. And I still love you. It sucks if you got married.
>>
I hope you're okay. And that your husband treats you good. I would've loved to be with you forever. Have a good life. Ive still never in my life had a woman really be in love with me. And never will. And damn sure won't get laid very much for the rest of my life. You were the last hope in my eyes. That's why I'll never stop loving you. I'm here for you forever. All you did was cheat on me and lie to me. And I still love you. Sorry. I feel like shit. If we do become friends I'll never be bad to you again. I'm sorry that I ever did anything to make you feel bad. All I see is problems when it comes to women. Either im weak because I don't fight everyone or I'm ugly or my dick is small. Or something. Have a good day knobl. I still love you. I'm not mad at you.
>>
I wish you wouldn't knock me down so bad knobl. I love you. And you'll leave me to waste away of course. Just come to me if you ever need me. I'm not mad at your boyfriend because you control all that stuff. One bad thing after another happens. I'm suffering everyday. Never mind. You get the point. I love you. Youre beautiful and you always were to me. Even prettier than any other woman around. I'm fucking feeling shitty right now. It was nice to hear your voice last night. I knew that was you. I felt better when I heard you. If you want anything let me know. I can't believe we can't even hang out. Thanks for letting me hear your voice last night. I bet you look really good. If you ever need me even 20 years from now I'm here. I'll do anything to make sure you're okay. Atleast anything I can. Next I'll have to prepare for you vanishing forever. Everything falls apart because nobody especially a woman will give two shits about me. I'm torn apart bad. I love you, and no matter what I did to prove that to you it wasn't good enough. Or atleast that'd the way it seems. I can't believe you wouldn't even talk to me last night. I still love you. I'm fucking speechless. Why wouldn't you stay with me? I love you more than most people would. I don't know anyone that would love you after all the rotten things you did. It's not in my nature to be violent either. I can't believe you left me. I still love you. You were perfect. I loved you more than anybody else. No matter what I wouldn't cheat on you for any reason. I didn't care who it was or what she looked liked. You were the only reason I could keep the job I m about to start. If I start it now I'll lose it fast. Probably. It will fuck me up worse if you move away and I never see you again. Atleast I might see you around here. That'll be nice. I'm way burnt out on relationships. The guy you're with now wouldn't put with you.
>>
How do I get sexually attracted to anime dogs? So far I can only get off by having sex with women
>>
File: VHA5e1903_Fun_with_Flags.jpg (38KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
VHA5e1903_Fun_with_Flags.jpg
38KB, 630x354px
>>5761733
>>5761844
czekem
>>
You really fucked me up knobl. I love you. But I can't believe you left me. Is there any surprise as to why I'm gay? I don't want to be gay. Things like this have been happening to me aost since I was born. You have the ability to bring me out of the gutter in a lot of ways. I love you. And will miss you if you move away. I'll pray for you every day. If you're a Christian I think that's awesome. I prayed to God every day for the past two years. I got everyone I could think of to pray for you. God heard my prayer. That's awesome. I needed you so bad. I might go to hell now without you. Idk. I broke down everyday begging God to not send you to hell. And for you to not suffer anymore. It hurt me to see you when I went to get remidy out of the pound. Who the fuck cares. Atleast your okay and going to heaven. I thought for sure you get saved will end up together. Atleast you have god. Hell keep you safe. And you'll be happy. I saw your picture on Facebook you look good in it. Be happy and have a good day. Damn you fucked me up. I just give up on women. I'm glad youre a Christian. You look really amazing knobl. I saw your Facebook photo you look good. Thanks for the friend request. Atleast you care a little. You tore me down bad by cheating. I love you to death though. I hope I get to see you again. You'll be alright. I thought my dick was fine. You put an end to my misery. I'm gay because I can't satisfy a woman. I'll never gave one. Youre the first one and the last one. I'm glad you're okay. You look good. I'll never keep a woman. That sucks bad. I love you and I hope I see you again someday.
>>
File: rickzue.png (109KB, 304x317px) Image search: [Google]
rickzue.png
109KB, 304x317px
>>5761723
SHIZUE
>>
Can someone post the firework picture?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.