[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that in san francisco, california, it's a fineable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: akari 892.png (520KB, 608x595px) Image search: [Google]
akari 892.png
520KB, 608x595px
Did you know that in san francisco, california, it's a fineable offense to pave over your front lawn in order to make more parking space?
It's only legal if you paved over the lawn prior to 2002, but you would have to prove it was like that before the law was put into place.
So if you comply and restore your lawn as per the law, you'll get another ticket for wasting water by watering your lawn.
And if you do the logical thing and let the grass dry up, you'll get another ticket for uglifying your property and letting the grass rot.
Also you'll get another ticket if you park your car on your new dried up dirt bed.
>>
>>5751733
maybe just dont pave over your lawn in the first place who would do that, who looks at their nice grass and says... hey ... i want more generic concrete
>>
>>5751733
Soooooooo, you just get fake grass right?
>>
File: g60wmpbyxriz.jpg (816KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
g60wmpbyxriz.jpg
816KB, 2448x3264px
this isn't exactly accurate but since you spend all your time online shitposting animes you'll never have enough money to live there and really shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>5751758
thats a lot of assumptions for a rudeposter
>>
>>5751733
dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5751758
You couldn't pay me to live in that hellhole.
>>
File: darkness of modern society.jpg (120KB, 865x1037px) Image search: [Google]
darkness of modern society.jpg
120KB, 865x1037px
>>5751733 (dubs)
>>
>>5751733
>Be a shitty communist state
>Can't pave over your OWN lawn
>>
>>5751792
patrish my man

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: implying.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>5751798
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.