[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no good memes on [s4s] anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: urine.jpg (6KB, 208x220px) Image search: [Google]
urine.jpg
6KB, 208x220px
Why are there no good memes on [s4s] anymore?
>>
2016: the year of animeposting and frogposting ruined everything
>>
>>5746793
this basically, i don't know how to have fun with dumb erping and waifuposting and frogposting. it's really boring stuff tbh, let's just post about other things, like how many times you could theoretically jump over a cliff, and if you ever processed partial expectations and rotated them sideways
>>
File: Untitled.gif (112KB, 696x390px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
112KB, 696x390px
>>5746793
>>5746796
Look at these newfigs
Animeposters have always been here. This is an anime board after all. If you want to leave, you can always go back to wherever you came from, since you hate anime so much
>>
Saturn is a big influence in my star chart. Additionally I seem to have rolled a character with no charisma. I recently joined this board after the 2016 election and I am conscious of the fact that the memes immediately declined in quality since I started posting. This is a real problem, and a tragedy that I cannot find a solution to. Despite liking art and creativity, I think I am actually not very creative: and so I deteriorated the quality of this board with low effort posts. Unfortunately I also have studied hypnosis and have a way of commanding undue attention: which also disrupted [s4s]'s culture. I would leave, as I am basically a normie involved with the occult and am ruining this board, but I don't have many friends and I like the nice culture here. Despite being a bad influence on this board, and knowing it, (which is a tragic and painful situation) I would rather stay here in the hopes that I could learn to meme and be nice like the best of you guys...

There is an alternative perspective on this as well: during the 2016 election, certain outside groups became terrified by the power of memes and sought to study and control them. They may have either infiltrated [s4s] directly, or created detrimental memes that brought negativity into [s4s] meme-stream. It is possible that some groups in power may have even performed occult rituals to control /pol/'s memes which had the negative effect of removing humor from virtually all memes and squashing the channer's motivation to meme.
>>
>>5746858
so basically you're completely insane
>>
>>5746863

I can't even tell if I'm memeing or not.
>>
>>5746882
*salutes*
>>
>>5746858
Κυkλωπες
>>
>>5746886

>Κυkλωπες
>means "Cyclops" in Greek
A reference to my lack of depth perception

Let's look at that again
>Κυkλωπες
>Kuk
Yeah that sounds about right
>>
>>5746921
woooaaaahhhh
>>
File: ΑΘΗΝΑΙΑ.jpg (81KB, 597x900px) Image search: [Google]
ΑΘΗΝΑΙΑ.jpg
81KB, 597x900px
>>5746921
4u
>>
>>5746955

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_lyQ-OCIYs

eager for the 23rd

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5746790
every day is dank meme on [s4s]
>>
The problem is, OP.... etc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.