[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, I'm done with this board. The community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 20170827_134402.png (5KB, 279x86px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_134402.png
5KB, 279x86px
That's it, I'm done with this board.

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a pisstake of the reddit circlejerk. this isn't a board for serious discussion. It's a board for shitposting

all you nerds do is circlejerk over namefags and anime, add e to the end of words, and steal content from ylilauta int

OC, which this board is IRONICALLY devoid of. [s4s] claims to love memes and creativity; it actually hates it unabashedly. This is a board dedicated to autistic, unfunny roleplaying and hating original content by mocking those who were creative enough to have their content unintentionally go viral. If you point this out to them, they scream HURR 4CHAN IS FOR LE WEEBS ONLY and then they continue to roleplay and circlejerk each other--at least what's left of them. And they know it's true--I used to post here regularly; it wasn't *always* this way, but that's what [s4s] is now.

tl;dr
ITT this board: namefigs circlejerk each other while [s4s] burns.
>>
File: hope not :(.png (90KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
hope not :(.png
90KB, 242x250px
Yeah but... is it burning fast enough?
>>
did you try putting Yuji Sakai in the namefield
>>
This is pathetic.
[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There's almost nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.
Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!
I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.
You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
ok
>>
>>5734089
haha #trigert
>>
>>5734089
U included new mot in a circlejerk he gon be mad
>>
Maybe if you build up enough copypasta that you can put all your posts in the form of someone else's post before yours, you can shield yourself behind a thin layer of irony pretending none of what you just said was in earnest when anyone tries to criticize you
>>
Speak for yourself CUCK. I have two degrees and a 142 IQ. Is also knock your fucking head off if you spoke to me like that. The only "dumb as dog shit" person here is you... You fucking CUCK. I'd suggest watching Trumps speech about Hillary from The other day. We both know you won't, and I'd be a large portion of my salary that you've never watched one of his speeches. You get all your news from what? CNN? MSNBC? Tyt? Huff post? Tumblr? You're a little shit, with a shit brain and zero clue what's going on. Get fucked..
>>
>>5734089
I agree. Ban all animeposters and avatarposters and /pol/posters and encourage OCposters and memeposters and yujisakaiposters
>>
>>5734125
Yuji Sakai (genius)
>>
>>5734125
but im an animeposter/oc poster
>>
>>5734125
but this board would be deleted...
>>
>>5734130
oh well
>>
>>5734089
new mot is my fren
>>
File: thatisnotokay.jpg (85KB, 1023x703px) Image search: [Google]
thatisnotokay.jpg
85KB, 1023x703px
>>5734125
>>
File: yourgaye.jpg (29KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
yourgaye.jpg
29KB, 384x384px
This board is shit. It's basically an excuse for faggots - typically from /b/ - to express their like/appreciation for "LOL SO RANDUM XD XD"/whimsy "humour" under the guise of "LOL I'M NOT RLY AND IDIOT WHO LIKES THIS UNFUNNEY SHIT I'M JUST PRETENDEDING TO LIKE IT IN AND IRONIC WAY WHICH SATIRIZES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO KNOW IT'S STUPID XD LOL GEDDIT? WE'RE LAFFING @ OTHERS AND OURSELVES IN AND IRONIC WAY GUIZE LOL XD SO IRONIC XDDD". In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.
>B-B-BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE DOING IT LOL RITE GUIZE? IT'S GOOD BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S BAD XD
No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure, you don't actually perceive it as bad, you just know that's how you should perceive and/or appear to perceive it.
You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being ironic. Ironically, you're just posting shit masquerading as irony.
And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of irony which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this cancerous board"/"ironically unironic", it's just pointing out the obvious which, ironically, a lot of you can't see and/or accept.
I can categorically & undeniably guarantee you that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), ironically, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a faggot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, ironic, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet ironically relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.
Feel free to respond with more "ironic"/"ironically unironic" inanity which proves my entire point.
>>
>>5734150
i like it when the amines is kawaii (like this)
>>
File: 1500078152166.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1500078152166.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>5734150
you forgot to turn off your name
>>
>>5734089
>>5734101
gay lole
>>
>>5734154
>irony
that's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>5734160
but i didnt forget to fugg ur're mom
>>
>>5734089
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>5734089
Test
>>
>>5734185
lol
>>
>>5734185
It worked
>>
File: 1501727182071.gif (2MB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501727182071.gif
2MB, 500x402px
>>5734179
so you admit to trying to samefigging a conversation
>>
>>5734197
well there is only 1 yuji sakai on this board so what can i say
>>
File: lebitterman.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lebitterman.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>5734089
LE BITTER MAN
>>
>>5734197
LOLE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
the people on 4chan these days are way too obsessed with dumb shit tbh
>>
>>5734210
haha good point friendo LOLE btw where's that cat
>>
>>5734277
at least i got dubs rofl
>>
tfw namefags killed [s4s]
>>
>>5734089
came here to post this
>>
I wish somebody circlejerked me too. I would be much more content with this board if they did.
>>
>>5734089
not my new mot
>>
File: 1497627402275.png (39KB, 335x260px) Image search: [Google]
1497627402275.png
39KB, 335x260px
That's it, I'm not done with this board.

The community here is very nice. Everything is being swallowed by friendship. The comments section of every post is slowly evolving into a friendly place for nice discussion. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a new take on the 4chan culture. this isn't a board for rudeness. It's a board for being nice.

all you friends do is talk nicely over namefriends and anime, add e to the end of words, and add a new twist to content from ylilauta int

OC, which this board is UNIRONICALLY filled with. [s4s] claims to love memes and creativity; it actually loves it a lot. This is a board dedicated to nice, funposting and getting rid of rudeness by reminding those who were mean enough to have their content intentionally be rude. If you point this out to them, they scream "this is nice board!" and then they continue to funpost and be kind to each other--at least what's left of them. And they know it's true--I used to post here regularly; it wasn't *always* this way, but that's what [s4s] is now.

tl;dr
ITT this board: namefriends be nice to each other while [s4s] is rebuilt.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.