[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you remain sane, ess four ess?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: grape dude is infact innocent.jpg (116KB, 453x504px) Image search: [Google]
grape dude is infact innocent.jpg
116KB, 453x504px
How do you remain sane, ess four ess?
>>
i don't know
>>
>>5725629
What is sanity to begin with?
>>
did you boys know ultrasound (sound so high in frequency humans cant hear it) can trigger nerve endings in the brain. and if you project regular audio onto an ultrasound beam you can project that audio like a flashlight projects light but that can stretch for miles.

yes indeed, it has for near 20 years been theoretically possible to remote control another human being with sound from a satellite in space, and you heard it here first.
>>
>>5725685
this didn't help my search for the sane life
>>
get dubs or kill myself lol
>>
>>5725687
Have you ever wondered where those negative thoughts come from , you know that voice in your head which always puts you down, or puts others down, causes you to judge yourself and others. Have you ever wondered why your negative thoughts are so much easier to think than those of a positive nature? Have you wondered why those negative thoughts trigger fear and worry especially in your solar plexus, and how these feelings create heaviness in the body which is so debilitating? This is a sign of archontic infection.
>>
>>5725695
guess I'll try and work it out on my own. Thanks bud
>>
>>5725703
MUH ARSHONS
>>
>>5725703
pls tell me more about this archontic infection
>>
>>5725712
it's a star trek reference
>>
>>5725685
How does one project sound in the vacuum of space?
Also such a high frequency would easily get dampened by the atmosphere
>>
>>5725729
quantum magnetic resonances
>>
>>5725729
This girl is too smart for her own good.
>>
>>5725737
Ah yes by applying the principles of string theory and spectral tunnelling it is quite easy to talk to each other in space
>>5725765
Fwaa I know too much. What if they lock me in a straight jacket and then play with my butt until I become addicted to cock!
>>
>>5725777
unintelligible trips
>>
>>5725777
Clearly timed for these self-indulgent trips...
>>
>>5725781
>>5725791
It's okay, that was my first post in this thread as evident to anyone who can read, but it's clear to everyone at this point you only care about getting the last word in as if somehow that will vindicate you and mean you "won" a game no one else was playing, so you can feel better about yourself over something trivial. But don't worry, as I said, it's okay, I'll let you have the last post, because I've already proven mine, but you will still feel the need to get the last response in, presumably with some smug retort as in lack of anything else going for you, that's all you have.

:^)

And of course, the :^) means I'm secretly butthurt, I'll give you an easy smug response so you don't have to strain those braincells too hard. Go on now. :^) ;^)
>>
>>5725777
no my friend, you must unlock the secrets of quantam psychology and inter-universal teichmüller theory first
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.