[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do chestlets go to heven?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

do chestlets go to heven?
>>
File: 1489771139812.png (1MB, 827x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1489771139812.png
1MB, 827x1079px
yes but only 2d ones
>>
>>5716554
In the absence of evidence that Heaven is real, I would say that there's no reason to believe that they do.
>>
they can go to my house i'll take care of them, feed them regularly make sure they have one bath a day let them have 45 minutes of tv time and allow them to check e-mails two times, once in the morning and once in the evening, proper time will be allocated for responding to e-mails
>>
>>5716576
sounds like youd take good care anon
may this chestlet comeonpass your hospitality
>>
>>5716554
l-lol....
>>
>>5716566
Heaven may not be "real" but the persistence of consciousness after death, and for that matter all of eternity, is an undeniable reality for anyone willing to perceive the implications of being alive at all, immediately present and available to everyone. This ontological fact reveals itself as an a-priori quality of existence.
>>
>>5716588
their small chest bumps would never long for anything
>>
>>5716591
Kinda funny how all that thought goes to waste when you die and consciousness doesn't persist.
>>
>>5716554
Chestlets have no souls because they are foul disgusting beasts
>>
>>5716554
only littel gurl look good with smol chest
but you know no pedo or anything ehehehehehehe
>>
>>5716604
>>>/trash/
>>
>>5716649
I'm ok with them because i have a small penis so i feel their pain
>>
>>5716664
Hey there fellow anon Life Hack Steve over here, just wanted to let you all know that instead of trying to spread cold butter over soft bread and and tearing it up, just take your slice of butter and put it in the microwave for eight seconds and then spread the butter

Have a nice day
>>
File: 1501824304475.jpg (15KB, 236x344px) Image search: [Google]
1501824304475.jpg
15KB, 236x344px
>>5716666
you got quads
>>
>>5716666
smol ponos quads lole
>>
>>5716737
thank you for checking them with this totally weird picture of Patrick Bateman
>>
File: IMG_2041.jpg (33KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.jpg
33KB, 500x433px
>>5716666
newfigs need to learn that digits are VERY IMPORTANT on this board.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.