[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*fart*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 24m (9).jpg (58KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
24m (9).jpg
58KB, 1000x630px
*fart*
>>
>>5716251
please reply
>>
File: 1477104930492.gif (302KB, 747x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477104930492.gif
302KB, 747x393px
funne shirt lol
>>
My uncle has that shirt.
God I hate him
>>
>>5716409
you should buy him this for his birthday
>>
>>5716409
My uncle was sitting on a couch once and had a pillow sitting on his lap. He proceeded to then inform me that he had the pillow there so that no one would know if he had a boner.
>>
>>5716442
what's the deal with uncles, I have one like that
>>
>>5716466
fuckin creeps
>>
>>5716251
>>5716423
What kind of people wear these shirts? Like who the hell thinks "today when people see me I want them to think about my farts". "I want to self-define as a fart-person". Like I get that it's just normal bodily function, and I'm not saying we should be uptight as fuck and never think or talk about it, but honestly what sort of filthy, braindead subhuman do you have to be to not only wear something like this but to *buy* it. To spend actual money on these products. It blows my mind. You couldn't pay me money to wear this shit. If these were the only shirts I had and I had some important shit to do, I guess I'd blow it off because I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this crap. I am not like a person that considers things like "reputation" or stuff like that as very important things, and I try to mostly just be myself without that much care to what others think, but I honestly think that just seeing me, or any reasonable person, really, wearing a shirt like this JUST ONCE would be enough to change how people see me for a long time. Jesus, man.
>>
>>5716545
People are absolutely enthralled by "clever" t-shirts. People wearing these shirts probably frequently get comments from people about their "awesome" shirts. You're right though, people would change their opinion about you. They might actually like you.
>>
>>5716568
I'm not sure how I'd really argue for the enthrallment or lack of it that people have for "clever" t-shirts, but it's my feeling that you're overstating it. People probably just like them, and sometimes if a person sees someone wearing one that they like then maybe they'll comment on it. I didn't really consider the effect that certain areas have on receptibility to certain shirts, but I guess there are areas where these shirts would be more widely appreciated. However, in the areas I am in they would not be, which I am happy about.
What I'm assuming to be a shot at me at the end is confusing, particularly because people do like me. I won't do the annoying "you're probably just projecting" thing that everyone goes to when any accusation is made against them; instead I'll just assume you're stupid or something.
>>
>>5716624
I'm just trying to let you know that clever t-shirts are the new clever t-shirts.
>>
>>5716423
how does someone have a torso that long but arms that short and frail

is this fart ninja even human
>>
>>5716635
Thanks.
>>
>>5716661
That's what I'm here for.

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5716545
that feel when i actually stopped trash-talking and rage-quitting to get a better reputation on xbox live
>>
>>5716679
How'd that work out for you
>>
>>5716685
i got good rep up to like 80% percent

don't remember the exact percentage tbqh. my good rep used to be at 67% at first.
>>
>>5716475
the best way to deal with them like that is to lead them
>>
>>5716735
I'm really proud of you, you formulated a goal and you reached that goal. This is the power of the human spirit.
>>
>>5716735
If I was your mom I would have given you a hug after seeing your change in behavior and the resulting high percentage and said "i'm glad you accomplished this"
>>
>>5716545
the shirts are MADE IN AMERICA so really the question is what kind of godless commie WOULDN'T buy them
>>
>>5716735
thats enough good boy points to get pizza and wings at dominos for a whole weekend, good job
>>
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
>>
>>5716545
>>5716568
>>5716624
>>5716635
>>5716661
>>5716668
rely col awusome cllevr coments guys i wud be ura fren keep em comeng :^}}}} hhehe
>>
Wow serious talk on [s4s]
>>
>>5717197
You think talking about t-shirts is serious?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.