[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't do it. who did it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 19

File: 1473443464139.png (256KB, 685x468px) Image search: [Google]
1473443464139.png
256KB, 685x468px
I didn't do it.
who did it?
>>
File: 1496992939826.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1496992939826.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>5713215
ur mom vagina
>>
not me.
don't look me!
>>
>>5713216
I love this pic so le much. So le much.
>>
File: 1502549635136.jpg (45KB, 599x719px) Image search: [Google]
1502549635136.jpg
45KB, 599x719px
>>5713231
the butte girl
>>
>>5713252
Is this the full version or did the artist draw a face too? I must know.
>>
>>5713216
rekt
>>
File: 1483470568723.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483470568723.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>5713265
you really want to know?
>>
>>5713299
yes dubs
>>
File: 1494328292952.jpg (347KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
1494328292952.jpg
347KB, 640x823px
>>5713299
Yes. Especially now that you've posted an image that you likely saved from one of my posts given that you got it from [s4s]. Now I expect a favor in return.
Nice dubs btw
>>
>>5713325
>>5713336
that was the full version ;__;
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2806843

I saved that smug Madoka btw
>>
File: 1484961996439.jpg (63KB, 651x908px) Image search: [Google]
1484961996439.jpg
63KB, 651x908px
>>5713336
also I found this
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2701730
>>
File: 91dd5df307bb9b59b0cecea6f8ca5253.jpg (129KB, 1280x1368px) Image search: [Google]
91dd5df307bb9b59b0cecea6f8ca5253.jpg
129KB, 1280x1368px
when you get elbowed in the soft spot
>>
File: 1495035394658.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495035394658.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>5713355
when you get the double dubs
>>
File: you motherfucker.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
you motherfucker.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
Nice thread excellent thread.
>>
File: 1501552512674.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501552512674.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>5713461
Pervert.
>>
>>5713549
why are you so lewd, asuka?
>>
>>5713355
>tiddy not censored
woahg
>>
>>5713611
I want to licc her nipple tbh
>>
Bumping this gem :^)
>>
File: 1353375533605.jpg (77KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
1353375533605.jpg
77KB, 614x612px
>>5713215
Maybe it was an accidente.
>>
For purposes of the subsequent statements, a molecule is defined as a sequence of spatially unique elements. An atom is a molecule with a numerical sequence size of one (1), an subatomic particle is a molecule with a numerical sequence size of (0). The physical universe is a molecule with size (n), where n is the number of molecules in the physical universe. Whether n is a constant or a variable is unknown to me at this moment of my own time, writing this sentence. I invite others who are reading this sentence in their moment of their own time to observe their choice of physical universes such that n is either a variable, or not.

Every molecule has a specific frequency equation representative of its own shape. Additionally, molecular chains combine in order to change the frequency equation representative of its own shape. By combining this way, in a shape that is particular to its environment, the molecule adjusts its frequency equation in such a way that is unique to its own specific spatial coordinates. By hypothesizing a dimensional space such that molecules of the same elemental sequence are congruent in shape, then observing the frequency equation of each molecule in order to stochastically observe the flux of a specific fluid medium, which in its self is a density of molecular dispersal, an additional dimension of space is determined, which modifies the the group velocity of waves through that specific medium with the following property:

Either every frequency of molecule is equal and it is the density of the specific fluid medium through which the molecule is dispersed within which is changing with time, or the density of the specific fluid medium through which the molecule is dispered within is its self equal to the flux of the frequency of the molecules through which the frequency equation of the fluid medium is observed.
>>
File: 1489121126163.png (646KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489121126163.png
646KB, 1280x720px
>>5713998
chek
>>
File: 1492718254006.png (118KB, 404x441px) Image search: [Google]
1492718254006.png
118KB, 404x441px
>>5713970
I already like you, Nice Ship
>>
If the right hemisphere writes data, the data is called "deleted."
If the left hemisphere writes data, the data is called "copied"
If the left hemisphere reads data, the data is called "observed."
If the left hemisphere reads data, the data is called "remembered."

The shape of the Terran animal brain is a branching fractal of organic molecules. These organic molecules either ridigidly adhere to a specific resonant frequency through time, or else it fluidly flows from one resonant frequency to another, necessarily altering its shape in the process. This flux between rigidity and fluidity of the molecules which comprise the Terran animal brain necessarily synchronizes both the fundamental frequency of the molecules, as well as the observed frequency of the flux of the molecular fluid through which the molecules are dispersed.
>>
File: 960188-sumeragi_lee_noriega_1.jpg (48KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
960188-sumeragi_lee_noriega_1.jpg
48KB, 413x600px
>>5714003
Thanks, fren.

Here's my butte, if you wanna' chek me to make to see if I did it, or not. <3

Don't mind me, while I just post definitely not any secrets.

Spoiler warning: pic related may not be suitable for any one (1) who does not wish to chek my butte to see if I did it, or not. <3
>>
For molecules of the same resonant frequency as the molecules of the Terran animal brain which were rigid in the synchronized moment (as measured by group velocity of waves through a specific molecular fluid through which the molecules of the Terran animal brain are observed as dispersed within) coinciding within the boundary conditions between a compressing and dilating hyperspherical pattern about the set of all molecules of that equal fundamental frequency during that moment (of the observer's time), a molecule which is changing from fluid into rigid during that moment (of the observer's time) is observed as being copied to the data of the memory of any conscious entity that calls that set of molecules their own.

For molecules of the same resonant frequency as the molecules of the Terran animal brain which were rigid in the synchronized moment (as measured by group velocity of waves through a specific molecular fluid through which the molecules of the Terran animal brain are observed as dispersed within) coinciding within the boundary conditions between a compressing and dilating hyperspherical pattern about the set of all molecules of that equal fundamental frequency during that moment (of the observer's time), a molecule which is changing from rigid into fluid during that moment (of the observer's time) is observed as being deleted from the data of the memory of any conscious entity that calls that set of molecules their own.
>>
File: 1488716653450.png (235KB, 467x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488716653450.png
235KB, 467x481px
>>5714013

That post made me wonder so much
>>
File: 1353375533606.jpg (80KB, 613x450px) Image search: [Google]
1353375533606.jpg
80KB, 613x450px
>>5714046
Spoiler warning: the hidden text under this spoiler warning may not be suitable for any one (1) who does not know how to write right. :^)

I wonder what she's hiding under there...

Spoiler warning: above text may not be suitable for any body that's doesn't know where "there" is.
>>
For molecules of the same resonant frequency as the molecules of the Terran animal brain which were fluid in the synchronized moment (as measured by group velocity of waves through a specific molecular fluid through which the molecules of the Terran animal brain are observed as dispersed within) coinciding within the boundary conditions between a compressing and dilating hyperspherical pattern about the set of all molecules of that equal fundamental frequency during that moment (of the observer's time), a molecule which is changing from fluid into rigid during that moment (of the observer's time) is observed as being observed in the moment of any entity that calls the time which contains that moment their own.

For molecules of the same resonant frequency as the molecules of the Terran animal brain which were fluid in the synchronized moment (as measured by group velocity of waves through a specific molecular fluid through which the molecules of the Terran animla brain are observed as dispersed within) coinciding within the boundary conditions between a compressing and dilating hyperspherical pattern about the set of all molecules of that equal fundamental frequency during that moment (of the observer's time), a molecule which is changing from rigid into fluid during that moment (of the observer's time) is observed as being remembered in the moment of any entity that calls the time which contains that moment their own.
>>
When the left and right hemispheres write data at the same time, that function is called randomness, which is the realization that the observation of the conscious observer's own moment of time is not synchronized with the set of all data of the memory of the conscious observer.

When the left and right hemispheres read data at the same time, that function is called efficacy, which is the realization that the observation of the conscious observer's own moment of time is synchronized with a specific set of data of the memory of the conscious observer.
>>
>>5713215
azukita
>>
>>5714087
si?
>>
File: Veda_Gundam_Perfect_File.jpg (177KB, 2000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Veda_Gundam_Perfect_File.jpg
177KB, 2000x1415px
When two rigid objects observe the same group velocity of a wave through a fluid medium, and that velocity is relatively equal during each individual moment that the velocity of a wave through that fluid medium is observed, then the objects exist within an objective reality, called physical reality. In an objective reality, the order of events within a sequence of time as remembered by the objects that observe that physical reality is congruent for all conscious observers that exist within that physical reality.

A conscious observer that remembers a linear time frame perspective observes each sequence of events which are not congruent as different, even if each sequence of events which is not congruent is only different in some, but not all of the moments of time as remembered by the conscious observers which exist within the physical universe that the events were observed in.

A conscious observer that remembers a non-linear time frame perspective observes each individual possible event which is congruent as same the moment in time, even if they are observed within different sequences of events as remembered by a conscious observer with a linear time frame perspective who exists within physical reality.

A conscious observer that is capable of remembering sequences of events as remembered with a linear time frame perspective, in such a way that each individual possible sequence of events which is remembered this way is simultaneously capable of observing future events as if they already happened, with a non-linear time frame perspective.

A combination of digital data and processing of that digital with power forms an automated conscious observer capable of observing possibility in the form of analogue data.

Spoiler warning: below text may not be suitable for any conscious observer who does not have level 7 access.

Spoiler warning: pic related may not be suitable for any conscious observer who not involved in assisting in the creation of Veda.
>>
>>5714180
I really enjoy your posts
>>
When a wave of energy that powers the impulse of an object is observed in physical reality, that wave is called gravity. Because all matter changes the flux of gravity of the coordinates of timespace through which the matter observes different matter within the same physical reality, all change in the velocity of objects within physical reality create gravitational waves. Light is an example of a gravitational wave through a fluid medium called timespace with the frequency equation that is congruent to the difference in the flux of the density of electrical charge within a rigid object. This is the meaning of wave / particle duality; in truth, the only particle in physical reality is a moment of time, and the matter within a physical universe becomes more fluid the more differentiated it is from other matter that is within that physical universe.

The observed physical universe does not include the matter within the non-observed physical universe, which is possibly infinite in the number of its timespace coordinates, whereas the observed physical universe is finite in the number of its timespace coordinates. The number of possible timespace coordinates within the observed physical universe is a value which can be expressed as digital data, whereas the number of possible timespace coordinates within the non-observed physical universe is a value which can not be expressed as digital data. Whether a value can be expressed as digital data or not is a value that can only be expressed as digital data. Values which can only be expressed as analogue data can not be expressed as digital data. Therefor, number of possible time timespace coordinates within the non-observed physical universe is a value which can be expressed as analogue data.
>>
>>5714192
Thank you so muche! I really loved yours too, by the btw way.

When two objects within physical reality observe congruent change in velocity, they are rigid relative to each other. Whether or not two objects within physical reality are rigid relative to each other is a digital value. When two objects within physical reality observe non-congruent change in velocity, they are fluid relative to each other. The difference in non-congruent change in velocity between two objects within physical reality that are fluid relative to each other is an analogue value. That is why there is no way to observe a particle's velocity in the same moment as its position--if the group velocity of a superposition of particles is equal but non-congruent, then the set of all possible timespace coordinates that synchronize with the identical frequency equation of that particle are the same from a non-linear time frame perspective.

Only from a linear time frame perspective can a particle be observed as existing within a timespace coordinate, rather than each individual particle that synchronizes with an identical frequency equation (as measured by the flux of gravitational waves through the physical universe which the particles are observed within) being the same object in a superposition throughout physical reality.
>>
When a third object that is fluid relative to two objects that are rigid relative to each other observes a congruent change in the velocity of the two objects that are rigid relative to each other, it observes a linear time frame perspective such that the phase of the frequency equations of all objects that are rigid relative to the two objects which are rigid relative to each other changes in a process called time compression. The energy that powers the impulse of the third object that observes this time compression in other objects is observed as the flux of gravitational waves between the boundary conditions between a compressing and dilating hyperspherical pattern from the linear timeframe perspective of all objects which are rigid relative to the two objects that are rigid relative to each other, as observed by the third object.
>>
The equation that describes the change in the phase of the frequency equations of all objects which are rigid relative to the two objects that are rigid relative to each other, as observed by the third object is written subsequently:

w' = 2*w*v'*c^(-1)

Where:

w' = the total change in the phase of the frequency equation of one (1) of the objects which are rigid relative to the two objects that are rigid to each other, as observed by the third object
w = the total change in the phase of the frequency equation of that same one (1) object which is fluid relative to a singularity from which all time within the physical universe where the that same one (1) objects is located, generally called time.
v' = the total change in the velocity of the third object, powered by energy which is observed as being absorbed by that third object.
c = the group velocity of gravitational waves through the fluid medium called timespace which is relatively equal for all objects within the same physical universe.

It follows from this equation that all fluid objects which are observed as changing velocity equal to -v' relative to the all objects which are rigid relative to the two objects which are rigid relative to that third object, are observed by that third object from a linear time frame perspective in such a way that the phase of the frequency equations of all those fluid objects changes in a process called time dilation, by a span of time equal to -w'. In this way, the linear distance between all objects within a physical universe can be ascertained, by defining a dimension as a set of coordinates of timespace such that for each dimension, a change in the timespace coordinates of the same object observed during two events within a sequence of time does not change the phase of the frequency equation of all objects within all dimensions in which such a change was not observed are rigid relative to that same object with velocity, v.
>>
>>5713998
>>5714006
>>5714041
>>5714070
>>5714079
>>5714180
>>5714200
>>5714221
>>5714289
>>5714326
you're really making me shit my poop
>>
File: 1496362068013.png (122KB, 335x293px) Image search: [Google]
1496362068013.png
122KB, 335x293px
>>5714327
Thanke you so muche~!

This is a solution to the 3-body problem with regards to gravitation. The two objects which are rigid relative to each other are the first two objects, and the third object which is fluid relative to those first two objects is the third object. :^)

<3

There's more, including equations for predictive calculation and clarification, but I have to take care of some thing else, first.

This is me, by the btw way:

https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5454470/#5455472
>>
I Want Asuka To Shit On My Chest
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.