[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, I'm done with this board. The community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Philipp_Mainlaender.png (108KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
Philipp_Mainlaender.png
108KB, 400x570px
That's it, I'm done with this board.

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a pisstake of the reddit circlejerk. this isn't a board for serious discussion. It's a board for shitposting

all you nerds do is circlejerk over namefags and anime, add e to the end of words, and steal content from ylilauta int

OC, which this board is IRONICALLY devoid of. [s4s] claims to love memes and creativity; it actually hates it unabashedly. This is a board dedicated to autistic, unfunny roleplaying and hating original content by mocking those who were creative enough to have their content unintentionally go viral. If you point this out to them, they scream HURR 4CHAN IS FOR LE WEEBS ONLY and then they continue to roleplay and circlejerk each other--at least what's left of them. And they know it's true--I used to post here regularly; it wasn't *always* this way, but that's what [s4s] is now.

tl;dr
ITT this board: namefigs circlejerk each other while [s4s] burns.
>>
>>5707761
woah its like frankenstein... except some of that is actulely urs lole
>>
>>5707761
See you tomorrow~!
>>
>>5707761
Lole, he actually followed my advice and filtered the namelessfigs
>>
>>5707761
pel
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5707777
QUADS! WOOH!
>>
File: zimmer.jpg (36KB, 634x382px) Image search: [Google]
zimmer.jpg
36KB, 634x382px
>>5707761
>Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

>>5707777
>7777
QUADS
>>
That's it, I'm done with this board.

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a pisstake of the reddit circlejerk. this isn't a board for serious discussion. It's a board for shitposting

all you nerds do is circlejerk over namefags and anime, add e to the end of words, and steal content from ylilauta int

OC, which this board is IRONICALLY devoid of. [s4s] claims to love memes and creativity; it actually hates it unabashedly. This is a board dedicated to autistic, unfunny roleplaying and hating original content by mocking those who were creative enough to have their content unintentionally go viral. If you point this out to them, they scream HURR 4CHAN IS FOR LE WEEBS ONLY and then they continue to roleplay and circlejerk each other--at least what's left of them. And they know it's true--I used to post here regularly; it wasn't *always* this way, but that's what [s4s] is now.

tl;dr
ITT this board: namefigs circlejerk each other while [s4s] burns.
>>
>>5707777
LITERALLY all you need to know
>>
>>5707781
This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
>>5707765
>>5707769
>>5707773
>>5707777 (quads)
>>5707778
>>5707780
>>5707781
>>5707785
>>5707787
Do you have some "ironic" nonironic circlejerk to attend to?

It's pretty sad when fucking /pol/ is more ironic than you.
>>
>>5707807
y r u swering, fren? u r u being rude? i thought u were nice. i voted 4 u in the poll.
>>
>>5707807
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>5707826
The other day. I went to the neighborhood McDonald's. Y'know, Mac.
But there was a whole crowd of people there, and I couldn't sit down.
And then, I saw a curtain hanging from the ceiling, which had "Megamac" written on it.
Come on, you retards. You idiots.
Hey, you guys, don't come to McDonald's just because it says Megamac, morons
It's Megamac!
Fucking Megamac!
There are parents and children here too. A four person family coming to McDonalds?
"All right, Papa's gonna order some Megamacs--"
I can't watch anymore.
You bastards, I'll give you a hamburger if you leave those seats.
McDonald's, it should be more bloodthirsty.
During mealtimes, a brawl might start at the cash register.
Provoked or unprovoked. That kind of atmosphere would be great.
If you've brought a woman, piss off.
So, just when I'd finally sat down, the guy in the neighbooring booth asks for "a cheeseburger"
That really got my blood boiling.
Hey you, Cheeseburgers aren't that popular at all, you know?
Retard. He says "cheeseburger" with such an arrogant face.
I want to has him if he really wants to eat a cheeseburger.
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for an hour.
You, did you really want to order a cheeseburger?
I'm a McDonald's expert, and among us McDonalds's experts, the most popular dish recently is the chicken fillet. It's that.
A chicken fillet for the go. That's a McDonald's expert's recommendation.
Chicken fillets have chicken meat in them. There's more chicken than vegetables.
Get that. That, and a large fries. It's the best.
But if you order it, the employees will annoy with stuff like "Sir, chicken fillets will take a bit of time, is that OK with you?"
I can't recommend this to an amateur. So then, you bastards, what I mean is that you should just eat a hamburger.
>>
>>5707761
why do you hate namefriends so much? Don't know it until you try it!
>>
>>5707807
No, and I'm offended by this insinuation. /pol/ is hardly ironic anymore, it's just stormfigs these days.
>>
>>5707807
yo dude SHUT the heck up
>>
File: 1406278371925.jpg (10KB, 409x230px) Image search: [Google]
1406278371925.jpg
10KB, 409x230px
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*
>>
>>5707761
I just want to let you know I was genuinely going to stop coming to this board (or at least drop my name) because I hadnt laughed at anything here in a while. I log in to [s4s] and this thread is the first thing on the page and I laughed for a solid 10 minutes, thanks. Impersonaters truly are the greatest posters to ever grace this measly board.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5707887
thanks anon :^)

tbh i love this server. i love the people on it. it's really awesome to log in and see funposters memeing and all the funny things people make and put on signs and talk about and it's really the community of s4s I think that makes this server. It's the reason I try to keep this going and not give up. It's why I sacrifice sleep to answer questions, restart the server when it crashes etc etc.
>>
>>5707970
I was going to say I agree with you until I realized you're me and I made this post.
>>
>>5707761
fuck... FUCK this CULTURE that says we HAVE to create ebin OC???? I just want to post ebin memes some of which I didn't create, because they're funny and I love seeing them again and again and again and I love other people seeing them

It's you who are ruining [s4s] with your need for "superior homegrown OC" when the real meme heart lies in the repetitive nature of images taken from other contexts and slightly modified to suit the purposes of [s4s]'s chaotic nature
w
hy.... why... YOUR POST JUST MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.