[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

back in like 2007 i used to use the roblox forums and i took

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

back in like 2007 i used to use the roblox forums and i took it seriously

pic related is a post from back then
>>
File: nine pup.png (26KB, 283x293px) Image search: [Google]
nine pup.png
26KB, 283x293px
>>5707541
are you the real xLEGOx? holy shit
does Bagleboy ring a bell? i was a pretty big poster back in the day
>>
he's not my hero...;_;
>>
>>5707547
I know there was an xLEGOx on the forums back in the day, but it wasn't me. Pretty sure he ended up getting a job working for roblox or some shit and still posts there.
>>
>>5707561
oh
god i wish i could remember my roblox account password
i have the valk helm and everything from back when you could buy it with TIX
>>
>>5707565
I wish I could remember mine as well.
I had a lot of accounts and unfortunately only three of them I can get access to. Some motherfucker ended up getting into my best account too.

https://www.roblox.com/users/26636/profile
>>
>>5707571
>Hello everyone...You have found the site of a long playing and slowly forgotten player of Roblox...I am the Creator of the first realistic rasengan and chidori and 64 other naruto weapons which can be found in Jadusama's map...altho not credited for my work I had many a people try to steal my work by turning a chidori into a sword...pathetic...anyway i kinda play and i am Hokage and Second in command of the Roblox Akutski...well i dont really play anymore because the roblox staff has changed the game up so much its not roblox its the "Noob Friendly Version" that and some of the staff is annoying...thats right telamon im pointing at you its sad you let the concert winner of that vid swear in the video and let him get away with it...just sad...and no i didnt even enter the competition so you calling me a sore loser...not necessary...i still get on to read the MSG people send to me daily from friends fans and family xD my real name is alec fischer for proof
nice.
i could be so roblox-rich from selling my rare hats if i could get into my account
you know the valk helm is worth nearly 50k?
gets me so mad
>>
>>5707581
I didn't write that blurb btw. Guy who got access to it did. It used to have shit like the JJ5x5 Tophat and all.

And yeah, I know. I check the site on my alt every so often. Username to it is Gamer4D if you want to see said alt.
>>
>>5707594
it's a really good bio i'll probably spam it on bant as a copypasta for a while
>>
>>5707599
lmao, do it.
>>
>>5707602
>>>/bant/1847336
bump it lal
>>
>>5707606
it begins
>>
>>5707622
Hello everyone...You have found the site of a long playing and slowly forgotten player of Roblox...I am the Creator of the first realistic rasengan and chidori and 64 other naruto weapons which can be found in Jadusama's map...altho not credited for my work I had many a people try to steal my work by turning a chidori into a sword...pathetic...anyway i kinda play and i am Hokage and Second in command of the Roblox Akutski...well i dont really play anymore because the roblox staff has changed the game up so much its not roblox its the "Noob Friendly Version" that and some of the staff is annoying...thats right telamon im pointing at you its sad you let the concert winner of that vid swear in the video and let him get away with it...just sad...and no i didnt even enter the competition so you calling me a sore loser...not necessary...i still get on to read the MSG people send to me daily from friends fans and family xD my real name is alec fischer for proof
>>
>>5707622
>>5707625
post this on s4s im at the thread limit rn
>>
File: 1503201701544.png (39KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1503201701544.png
39KB, 352x352px
>>5707631
Consider it done.
>>
>>5707647
Hello everyone...You have found the site of a long playing and slowly forgotten player of Roblox...I am the Creator of the first realistic rasengan and chidori and 64 other naruto weapons which can be found in Jadusama's map...altho not credited for my work I had many a people try to steal my work by turning a chidori into a sword...pathetic...anyway i kinda play and i am Hokage and Second in command of the Roblox Akutski...well i dont really play anymore because the roblox staff has changed the game up so much its not roblox its the "Noob Friendly Version" that and some of the staff is annoying...thats right telamon im pointing at you its sad you let the concert winner of that vid swear in the video and let him get away with it...just sad...and no i didnt even enter the competition so you calling me a sore loser...not necessary...i still get on to read the MSG people send to me daily from friends fans and family xD my real name is alec fischer for proof
>>
File: kik.png (39KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
kik.png
39KB, 352x352px
>>5707649
proof for fischer alec is name real my xD family and fans friends from daily me to send people MSG the read to on get still i...necessary not...loser sore a me calling you so competition the enter even didnt i no and...sad just...it with away get him let and video the in swear vid that of winner concert the let you sad its you at pointing im telamon right thats...annoying is staff the of some and that "Version Friendly Noob" the its roblox not its much so up game the changed has staff roblox the because anymore play really dont i well...Akutski Roblox the of command in Second and Hokage am i and play kinda i anyway...pathetic...sword a into chidori a turning by work my steal to try people a many had I work my for credited not altho...map s'Jadusama in found be can which weapons naruto other 64 and chidori and rasengan realistic first the of Creator the am I...Roblox of player forgotten slowly and playing long a of site the found have You...everyone Hello
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.