[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blog post lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 51210318_p6.jpg (169KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
51210318_p6.jpg
169KB, 500x561px
I found an anime club in my area and they have a discord and talk and they all post with tons of emoticons and exclamation points I always have to remind myself they're not being ironic and like making fun of me or something, but they're really queer and I just don't know, I mean I guess I have to be with these people though. But I'm not sure if I'll meet with them, and worst of all they don't really talk very much of course because they have things in their real lives anyways.
>>
nigger fart faggots

TranslateTurn off instant translation
EnglishSpanishJapaneseDetect languageEnglishSpanishJapaneseTranslate

nigger fart faggots

19/5000
かわいいおならfagots
Suggest an edit
Kawaī onara fagots
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator
About Google TranslateCommunityMobileAbout GooglePrivacy & TermsHelpSend feedback
>>
>>5707283
>I found an anime club in my area and they have a discord and talk and they all post with tons of emoticons and exclamation points I always have to remind myself they're not being ironic and like making fun of me or something, but they're really queer and I just don't know, I mean I guess I have to be with these people though. But I'm not sure if I'll meet with them, and worst of all they don't really talk very much of course because they have things in their real lives anyways.
I stop reading there.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5707292
>>>5707283
>>I found an anime club in my area and they have a discord and talk and they all post with tons of emoticons and exclamation points I always have to remind myself they're not being ironic and like making fun of me or something, but they're really queer and I just don't know, I mean I guess I have to be with these people though. But I'm not sure if I'll meet with them, and worst of all they don't really talk very much of course because they have things in their real lives anyways.
>I stop reading there.
>Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

I read a little bit beyond this, but not very far.
>>
>>5707283
hahah GREAT piktur i FAPED 2 it and CAME
>>
>>5707300
>>>5707292
>>>>5707283 (OP)
>>>I found an anime club in my area and they have a discord and talk and they all post with tons of emoticons and exclamation points I always have to remind myself they're not being ironic and like making fun of me or something, but they're really queer and I just don't know, I mean I guess I have to be with these people though. But I'm not sure if I'll meet with them, and worst of all they don't really talk very much of course because they have things in their real lives anyways.
>>I stop reading there.
>>Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>I read a little bit beyond this, but not very far.
I'm bored...
>>
>>5707288
>>5707292
>>5707300
>>5707306
don't reply to my threads anymore
>>
btw youre all horrifically unfunny faggots, kill yourselves
>>
File: Thanks for Nothing.png (500KB, 1045x787px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks for Nothing.png
500KB, 1045x787px
>>5707313
why did you come here if you didn't expect this
I'm confused as to why you came here if you didn't want this
>>
>>5707313
>why did you come here if you didn't expect this
>I'm confused as to why you came here if you didn't want this
I'm confused as to why you came here if you didn't want this>>5707320
>>5707310
I'm confused as to why you came here if you didn't want this
>>
>>5707283
lole fren just pretend you're on [s4s] or if u rly don't care for them then just stop attending the club. u could always talk about anim on 4chan

>>5707288
explicit dubs! wooh!
>>5707300
dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5707313
Onii-chan come play with me on my bed n_ns
Fwaa I slipped and fell on my face and now my butt is right in your face. Pomf =3 UwU
Kwaa what are you doing Onii-sama? Why are you pulling down my pink pyjama bottoms and totemo kawaii nyanko pantsu OwO
>>
>>5707363
>talk about anime on 4chan
now that's funny, no I'm sick of idiots on the internet, the fact that 4chan is the best place of offer is pathetic, nothing but a bunch of slack jaw faggots, and I'm not going to bother wondering if I've changed or everyone else has, I just don't want to be alone, internet friends are fake, and internet interactions are fake, I'm going to become the normal if I have to so I have someone and some people who know that I'm at least alive and I do things.
>>
>>5707378
This tbh to be honest

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.