[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 175937659.jpg (618KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
175937659.jpg
618KB, 1536x1536px
rate me
>>
>>5705128
please do not bully people
>>
your eyes are a bit hooded, but you are fat

lose weight and use ru58841 and get a hair transplant to get a norwood 0, dont use finasteride its dangerous

your pilthrum to chin ratio is good, decent midface but you're not very robust. your skin texture isnt the most youthful so anti-aging stuff and korean skin care products should be used i think

maybe various orbigal rim implants, but im not an expert on that stuff. losing weight would be the biggest improvement in your looks, followed by a hair transplant. followed by mewing to get a better jaw followed by orbital rim implants followed by getting a doctor to scan your face for asymmetries and correcting them

right now in all practicalities you are id say a 3.5 or a 4, and if you did everything i said maybe you can reach like 6.5 or 7

but to be happy doesnt mean you have to look good, just find a girl you love, but thats beyond the scope of my advice, lol
>>
>>5705124
Make sure you wear a rubber if you have sex so you don't reproduce and contaminate the rest of the world
>>
>>5705285
thats objectively inaccurate. his genes probably arent bad, its their expression thats concerning. the modern diet has left a great many people with underdeveloped bones and teeth, which detracts from their looks

im sorry op if i hurt your feelings but you asked a question and i simply answered it

focusing on a diet devoid of junk foods and a more traditional diet of various soups and healthy dishes will make your children (if you have them) properly developed in bone structure
>>
>>5705285
shup up spic you are a tumor in this world!!!!
>>
Cute!
>>
>>5705285
>>5705415
BREAK IT UP!! THIS IS NOT NICE!!
>>
>>5705124
in the 70's you would be very popular.
>>
>>5705288
Well ok go ahead let him populate the world with fucked up creatures
>>
>>5705415
FUCK YOU NIGGER!!#
>>
>>5705493
you are a fucked up genectic error mongoloid you fucking borderline spic!!!!
>>
File: 1487087050121.jpg (85KB, 1023x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487087050121.jpg
85KB, 1023x703px
>>5705288
DUBS!! LOLE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5705497
better than an illegal retarded trying to rule and ruin our land, GET OUT YOU BORDERLINE, GO TO MEXICO AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.