[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me in the middle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Photo Jul 31, 11 20 58 PM.jpg (83KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 31, 11 20 58 PM.jpg
83KB, 736x981px
me in the middle
>>
>>5703949
Don't let your dog up on the seats. She'll get false notions of dominance.
Push her off on to the ground where she belongs
>>
>>5703964
shes not a dog she's my nice gf
>>
>>5703949
The about to get raped girl
>>
>>5703970
Whack her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper
>>
>>5703976
STOP!!! BEING!!! MEAN!!!
>>
>>5703979
You're right I'm sorry.
To make it up to her let's take off those silly clothes for doggies, clip a leash around her neck and take her for a nice walk
>>
>>5703991
h-how inappropriate!
she would never!
>>
>>5704006
Dogs are property, silly. She doesn't have a say in it either way
>>
>>5703964
>>5703975
>>5703976
>>5703991
rude tbh
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>5704011
>>
>this thread
>>
>>5704050
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5704050
Who are you quoting dumb frogposter?
>>
>>5704050
who r u quoting?
>>5704072
>>5704073
being nice is important.
>>
File: hitler with a hat.jpg (53KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
hitler with a hat.jpg
53KB, 500x435px
Eh? You've never seen a gas chamber before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! PSSSSSSS!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! I-I-It's just methane, ya know! Does it really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how it catches on fire so easily! Woosh Woosh! I-I bet you want to light it up too, don't you, Mr. WantToKillAJew Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Light these lightnin' lighters as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, add even MORE gas too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: My gas isn't unlimited!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my army too! You monster! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I don't have anything else to d-do anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that monstrous look on your face answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic evil man, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen an army! L-L-Look how big it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking big! I-I've never seen it this big before! Look at that army, you freaking monster! Y-You sure know how to make a führer all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this big, it's much easier to conquer Poland! And I'm so freaking excited here! You'd better r-r-r-rule it to attack Poland RIGHT NOW!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.