[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Daily [s4s] Coffee Break™

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at work, simply drinking a cup of coffee. Get in here and ask me anything! :^)

I'll answer with pics of my coffee.

Taking my coffee with protein powder, and many other nutritious foods! :^)
>>
>>5703266
is your coffee gluten-free?
>>
I stopped drinking coffee and I'm only drinking caffeine free soft drinks trying to keep my blood pressure down and I love coffee
>>
>>5703266 dubs? k
what your IQ? asking for a friend? k
>>
>>5703274
Try crystal meth
>>
>>5703266
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5703266
dublels! wooh! how's ur ojamajo progress going, fren?

>>5703274
goodluck taco kid! ur health is important.

>>5703277
dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5703266
what are these babby tables in the distance . . . seems like u work with retard-kids or something. or maybe u one of the retard-kids. yes yes makes perfect sense. plastic utensil in the coffy lol idiet. go sit at fag babby seats its story time dumbshit
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703271
I'm not gluten-intolerant, so no, but I'm sure there's not any gluten in coffee inherently, so no. Lole
>>5703274
How does a trucker not drink coffee?! Wait... How are you still around? I thought you got yourself arrested?!
>>5703275
I'm not sure. Never gotten tested, but I did have the highest SAT score in my senior class. Was even higher than people I considered more intelligent than me(not anyone in my senior class lole)
>>5703279
Thank you Jewwy :^)
>>5703277
Nice dubs. Lole he did do that meth thing, and appearantly crashed his truck!!!
>>5703283
It's going well. I'm getting to the end of Sharp. I've been incredibly busy, haven't make MUCH progress, but I'm not in too much of a hurry because I kind of want to eventually sync up with the thread, and enjoy it as if I were watching it on TV!!!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703290
Wow r*de... Sorry I upset you. I work at a gym, bro. I used a plastic spoon because it's easy and disposable :^) sorry we can't all be swimming in money to have all of the nicest things.
>>
File: oc_1.jpg (80KB, 850x659px) Image search: [Google]
oc_1.jpg
80KB, 850x659px
>>5703266
first, nice dublels.
second, what is your favourite vegetable.
i ask because i've never eaten one and i'd like to eat less like a dumdum
>>
>>5703330
>highest SAT
woah samrt boi? k
>>
el covfefe
>>
>>5703266
>working on a friday
wow...I'm sorry my fren...maybe you should join the revolution and demand to TELECOMMUTE and work from home :))
>>
>>5703385
how the h*ck are you alive
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703385
Thanks, miss anime! I definitely love brussel sprouts! They are nice any way you cook em. I like all vegetables though. I can't think of one I dislike. Honestly, it's between brussel sprouts, FRESH peas, and broccoli! I like ALL food though.

Pizza is always a good vegetable, b it I can't eat pizza right now... Makes me wanna cry, fren...
>>
>>5703403
my body is made of dissolved bread and cheese
>>
>>5703421
post belly
>what? k
>>
>>5703330
that's probably a good idea. Watching it together's a whole lot of fun and i do my very best to keep each thread spoiler-free. what do u think of ojamajo so far anyway?
>>
>>5703385
*vegetablel
>>5703400
dubs! wooh!
>>5703411
dubs! wooh!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703397
I like to think so sometimes :^) thanks, K!
>>5703400
>00
I'm quoting (you) by the btw
Hahahahahahahahaha el covfefe
>>5703401
That would be VERY hard, considering my job. I'm a fitness trainer. Motivating people and helping them pick up and put down heavy things over the phone wouldn't work very well. I enjoy the human element. :^)
>>5703403
Modern science is VERY advanced... scientist have made PIZZA A VEGETABLE! Amazing...
>>
>>5703443
:^?k
im shleep much love from me and you drink your coffee and youre gonna do big work (?) KKK
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703425
I LOVE it! It's easy coming up on my second favorite anime, behind Yuru Yuri of course. Nothing will ever beat those lazy carefree spirits. Even lazy carefree witches lole
>>5703421
Whoa... That's a scary thought... I was under the impression that humans were comprised of mostly water. I've never seen a man made of disolved bread and cheese... You're a miracle...
>>
>>5703446
This is the first post on [s4s] I haven't been able to decipher, and I've been here since 2013... ConGRAATULATIONS!!!

Now what the h*ck did you just say???
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703456
Forgot photo... Sorry!
>>
File: cabin_sketch.png (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cabin_sketch.png
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>
What is the best treatment for anxiety?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703461
No problem... G*d holds retests next Tuesday :^)
>>
just posting to let everyone know I have a cade on my lap
>>
>>5703449
i'm glad 2 hear that! gosh just wait til' we watch moar episodes together... it's my favoritest anim ever
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5703472
Whoa! I wish I had a cade on my are lap!
>>5703475
It could easily be my favorite, except that Yuru Yuri is just so funny and cute. They are pretty close though. :^)

I enjoy dissection episodes with you guys in the thread though. It's a ton of fun to try and understand the episodes. They have a lot of meaning and emotion in them. Sadly, it seems like the movies weren't given the same attention... Atleast that's how I feel about Sharp's movie.
>>
>>5703541
Ok but would you care to address
>>5703468
>>
File: image.jpg (923KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
923KB, 3264x2448px
>>5703552
Oh my omg... I'm so sorry... Thank you for reminding me. I had work stuff to do. I even thought of an answer...
>>5703468
TBQH (hope I don't get killed for this answer) a session of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy. That could be in the form of a real session from a psychological professional, or simply a nice, relaxing night with music (preferably EDM). Just try to focus on the fact that it's not a crutch, or fix, it's simply a break for the mind. Allows the brain to realize that you don't always have to worry, there's peace, tranquility, and enjoyment in simple things. That AND consistent excersize. Excersize should be weight training focused because it puts a massive strain on the body, theoretically, forcing the brain to release serotonin.

Sources: myself. I used to experience horrible anxiety on a daily basis. Both of these things put my mind in a better place, and made me realize I have reason to enjoy life and relax. Plus, the weight training gave me something to be proud of, and taught me that patience is a VERY important virtue.

Side note: please please PLEASE limit your usage of MDMA... It is extremely nuerotoxic in large doses and prolonged usage. Your experiences should be limited by AT LEAST a month between, and should be in the 125mg range, when consumed orally. You shouldn't be concerned with any other route of administration, as this one is the most efficient and desirable. Any other just makes you look silly, and is wasteful... Do your research, if you don't wish to contact a professional. Please be careful, fren. Your health is VERY important!

Don't forget to DANCE! :^)
>>
>>5703589
excer
>>
>>5703541
yeah, i rly enjoy talking about the episodes with every1 too. it'll be very nice for the later ones u've already gotten a taste of
>>
File: image.jpg (981KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
981KB, 3264x2448px
>>5703597
??? Yes ???
>>5703602
It's nice because I don't know anyone IRL who enjoys the anime I do... They all like action anime. Which is too boring and, well, kinda r*de TBH.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.