[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

introducing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
introducing
>>
File: nnigger.jpg (32KB, 715x723px) Image search: [Google]
nnigger.jpg
32KB, 715x723px
>>5700649
a nnigger
>>
File: leangrydude.png (30KB, 799x628px) Image search: [Google]
leangrydude.png
30KB, 799x628px
>>5700652
>>
File: 1491353958347.png (88KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491353958347.png
88KB, 248x249px
hey guyss do u kno how to kill niggeres???
>>
File: 1496491290762.jpg (54KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496491290762.jpg
54KB, 396x382px
>>5701119
>>5700649
>>
>>5701123
go awayyy u have the worst memes
>>
>>5701127
fuck u sonnab*tch i'll f*ck u wrighg
>>
mo' manker
>>
mo' mo' manken
>>
Hoefler Text’s steadfast agenda sparked the interest of developers at Apple, where a fledgling technology called “TrueType GX” was being created with the goal of making [i]fine typography[/i] not only available to everyone, but [i]effortless[/i] to use. Apple commissioned us to further expand the fonts, and licensed Hoefler Text for inclusion in System 7, the Macintosh operating system. While GX never emerged as a viable font format for designers, it did fulfill its original promise of turning Hoefler Text’s “advanced features” into a [i]new baseline for digital typography.[/i] In the years since, small caps and old-style figures have become standard issue with the best text faces from all of the world’s great type foundries.
>>
hoefler Hoefler hoefler hoefler Hoefler hoefler hoefler Hoefler hoefler
>>
A MANK. I saw him stick his beastly nose out of the wainscoting. There's a hole down there. I gave him a good fright, anyway.
>>
~brinten accent ~ 'es a MANC'
>>
>>5701379
She's A Maniac, MANIAC
>>
smaouge on a n∞gga triny run game on a n∞gga
>>
Fucken white boy
>>
Lole they made niggers into a real thinge
>>
File: 1481483572153.png (400KB, 774x663px) Image search: [Google]
1481483572153.png
400KB, 774x663px
When you singlehandedly destroy one of [s4s]'s biggest memes by doing nothing.
>>
>>5702165
wat no lol WAT? lol no no1 care
>>
whadda ya suppose he thinks he means ? lol is talchem bout MAMKEM? lol he thinks cause MAMKEM been quiet l8ly that is been Destroie? f×ckin love the dog days of mank. balance of MAMK. such powerful delusion @ play, borderline fascin8ing, underage laaayve, & so forth. was loochem forward to postem brand new MAMK & I couldn't cause this crap's still up, every move u make is dooky except the shutting up aha try the shutting up again maybe & show me ur powres of destruction baaa-AAA-HAHAHA
>>
>>5702233
this post made me literally twitch in anger for the first time.
>>
>>5702536
since i was born, but I don't agree the monkey is the
>>
>>5700649
hello ugly monkey-bitch. hello again. introducing the fuck what. introducing soda monkey head. you want someone to save it so that the next ebin oc will have your stupid monkey in the corner or something? is that what this has come to? you tried to post it six times by changing the filename but then it wouldn't let you? oh, is that what happened on wednesday? yeah soda the monkey, more like NO-da, cause no thanks. no thanks to this meme
>>
>>5702545
the WHAT
the WHAT
>>
>>5702989
I didn't want to finish that sentence
>>
>>5703021
MONKY IS THE...............
MONKY IS THE... THE ANSWER?
theeeeeee...... the SOLUTION?
the WAY . . . the TRUTH?
answar maaaaaaay
>>
>>5703048
look there are something better left unsaid, but I liked the rest of it so I left it
>>
File: umm.png (495KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
495KB, 480x483px
i dont think shell be roight mates :^//
>>
>>5703073
... WHY would it be better left unsaid? there is no REASON why it should not be said. the powerful MANK goes on, and you may contribute a verse. contribyaaaaaoute hate yaaaough
>>
>>5703233
I don't hate, when it's not said, it can be anything, the monkey is free, saying it will bind it in ways I don't want to
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.