[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Daily [s4s] Coffee Break!™

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3235px
Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at home, simply drinking a cup of coffee. Get in here and ask me anything! :^)

I'll answer with pics of my coffee.
>>
File: flube.gif (101KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
flube.gif
101KB, 460x405px
>>5699208
do u think flube is a good meme?
>>
>>5699208
How are babbies made?
>>
That looks very comfy.
>>
>>5699208
YOU ARE NIGGER
>>
File: image.jpg (871KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
871KB, 3264x2448px
>>5699211
I think dubs are a good meme!
I think flube is a pretty darn good meme. Especially when he's inserted into other pictures and memes. That's where he REALLY shines... Oh and Sheriff Flube. That's a good one. The hat bouncing really gets me.
>>5699212
Hnmmmm this is a HARD question to answer. I hope your over 18! Here goes!

When a mommy and a daddy l*ve each other VERY MUCH, they K*SS. After this k*ss, the mommy starts to feel very sick. This sickness lasts for a good while, but don't forget to call you are doctor if your mommy experiences a sickness that lasts longer than 4 hours *wink*

Anyways. The sickness normally subsides after 1-2 hours of v*miting. Then it's the daddy's turn. He must answer a myriad of questions asked of him by the National Baby Commitee (a branch Corp. of NBC News). If he doesn't pass, then the two have to wait a while before they try for another baby. The questions are kind of what you'd expect

45. Is Onpu hot?
22. How old was Taylor Swift when she made the song "Twenty Two"?
38. What is you are favorite meme?
1. Are you nice, or are you EBIL?

Those are just a few. There are a LOT. Gotta make sure they are fit to be fathers! This is when the NBC notifies the S.T.O.R.K. (Specialized at Transporting Only the Right Kids). They bring the baby right to your door within 1-5 business days!

The baby is placed is a box on your front door. I know what your thinking... What if I'm at work, or out playing golf with my friends? Don't worry. All babies come dehydrated with the right mix of preserving chemicals! You just take them out of the box and place them in a glass of water overnight. This will ensure the baby gets the correct amount of water and starts the growing process right :^)

I hope this answered you are question. It's pretty complicated, but I promise you'll be a fine daddy/mommy someday!
>>5699213
It IS very comfy. I love breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day!
>>
>>5699247
Wow thank u! Really good explanation
What if I want to be a daddy but there's no mommy? Can I apply to get babby delievered to me?
>>
I don't like the way your fork looks
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699291
I'm not sure... Can you k*ss you are self???
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699300
I like the way your dubs look though!

I'm sorry... I'm already done eating my eggs, so you won't have to look at that ugly for again :^)

Have a nice picture of my coffee in front of natural things!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699223
Please don't be r*de... Maybe you would have gotten the trips if you were nice...
>>
People are kind of quiet today! Please ask questions, friends. There's plenty of coffee!
>>
>>5699459
why is life so miserable for everyone? why does rich gets richer and poor gets pooerer or go to jail? why can't everyone get equal opportunity? why is it that life fu*ks you over when you're doing your best? why does bad things happens to good people? should we deport all young hispanic man who are mostly criminals? should the government launch a new secret plan to reduce all black population outside georgia? what happened to cassie after skins ended?
>>
File: otis.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
otis.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
otis

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
how do i get gf
>>
>>5699542
guess what male cow dosent have and udders lol
>>
>>5699636
Despite being biologically male, Otis has an udder like the other male cows. In reality, only female cows have udders, not bulls. The reason all the male cows were designed like this in the franchise is because Steve Oedekerk figured that city folk thought that all cows would look like this.
Otis can make milk from his udder, which can be used for drinking and attack purposes. As well, it is an alien weakness.
In the film, Otis cannot produce milk, but in the series, he can lactate efficiently from his udder. This could be due to the fact that his udder and milk producing equipment had not developed fully yet.
Otis is the farmer's top milking cow.
Even though Otis produces the most milk on the farm, he has a very sensitive udder, and hates cold hands and milk machines.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699529
There are EBIL people in this world who control a LOT of things. They make the bad happen.

On the subject of deportation and government a secret planes... This is NICE board, not political board. Maybe ask /pol/. As much as I'd like to share my are opinion, it would subject the cultural integrity of this board desu I like my [s4s], so let's keep it that way, huh?

Oh Cassie HAHA that girl? Her actor probably went home and forgot all about the television show, except the money that it brought her. :^) that's what happened to Cassie. (For a more detailed report on Skins, I'd suggest you ask you're Doctor. I'm sure he's more knowledgable about Bristish Teleporgramming than I am. :^) )

>>5699542
>otis
Hahahahahaahhahahhahah otis

>>5699579
Well, the best way is to change EVERYTHING about yourself. Women love men that are FLEXIBLE, so learn how to do the splits also. TBH it's pretty easy once you learn how to say the word "hi". Just go out there and get em, tiger!

Pro-tip: eat lots of Frosted Flakes™, then you'll be a real tiger.
>>
File: otis copy HD.jpg (16KB, 420x575px) Image search: [Google]
otis copy HD.jpg
16KB, 420x575px
>>5699652
otis

>>5699666
otis triples

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5699666
>666
[screams]
>>
>>5699208

I’ve slept nice and long.
My cup of tea tastes strong.

The birds are singing a song.
All is going systematically well.

Not an important thing to tell.
No intricate philosophies to sell.

Watching the world go idly by.
Got nowhere to go, no-one to say hi.

I disturb nobody, not tied by a tie.
Busy businessmen tower up high.

Money pumping faster in life of lie.
A groan, a sigh, exhausted, I don’t try.

Taking it easy, not a slave to anxiety.
Not on a break, never started to be a bee.

Not a drone for the queen I never see.
Live life on my terms, simply being me.

Not artificially robotic, but naturally free.
Pluck the fruits of the unmoved tree.

Doing no-thing.
Being no-thing.
No-thing to do.
No-thing to be.
Nonthing doing no-thing.
Anything I do not.
I do not do anything.
Doing nothing is the thing to do.
Put non-action into action.
>>
>>5699666
EBIN TRIPLELS

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699675
otis
>>5699680
I know... I was scared too. I guess I'm one of those ebil people and I didn't EVEN KNOW!!!
>>5699683
Dawwwww! Thank you for sharing this beautiful poem today. The world isn't black and white, my friend. I won't dislike you for drinking tea. In fact, a lot of my friends are tea drinkers! This was a nice step towards coffee-tea relations!
>>5699685
No! Don't be scared, Hazuki! The debil is not a ghost! He's a nice guy, once you get to know him, just a little misunderstood. So what if he causes people to do bad things? Everyone does every once in a while. Let's be nice to him anyway... Maybe he was touched as a little boy, or was bullied when he was younger. Jesus is a serious Chad anyway... I'm sure that dude picked on poor lucifer, and that's why he is the way he is today. Let's just be nice! :^)
>>
pls don't eat too much protein you will have too much muscles and die
>>
File: otis HD.jpg (32KB, 652x680px) Image search: [Google]
otis HD.jpg
32KB, 652x680px
>>5699710
otis

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5699459
what's 2?
>>
File: 1502859163899.jpg (17KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
1502859163899.jpg
17KB, 362x366px
Do you speak more than one language muchacho?
>>
File: hazuki freakingout6.webm (1004KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hazuki freakingout6.webm
1004KB, 640x480px
>>5699710
DA DEBIL IS KOWAII
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699712
Those silly bikini competitors... When will they learn how to do fitness? That lady didn't even consult her doctor or a nutritionist before starting her cutting cycle. I mean, it says she's donw it for a couple years now, but that doesn't always mean you're Scotfree...

I'm done with my small amount of r*de, please forgive me...

Here's my REAL response to that:
I'm VERY careful of my proteins intake. If I consumed too much then my muscles would suffocate me... Nobody wants that. I would like to breath. That's what happened to that nice lady... She shot for the moon, but landed among the starts :^) good for her. She looks like she deflated a bit after dying. That normally happens with protein deaths. You get so big that you die instantly. Don't know that you're dead. And then deflate, walking around dead, unknowingly to yourself and others. Sooner or later you just fall over dead... Cause of death. Too many muscles and strangulation... Muscles don't like to be that big. They'll just murder you right on the spot for your dangerous protein intake...

>>5699733
Otis hahahahahahahahaha otis got 3s
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699741
Two? It was a good meme that died... A VERY smart poster tried to keep it alive for as long as possible, but it didn't make it. It just wasn't versatile enough, I guess. I liked it though!
>>5699746
I know a very smol amount of Jap, but that's it. I wish I was more language savy. I'm going to fix that pretty soon. Taking a few classes at my university :^)
>>5699769
This is true, but please be nice to him anyway, fren. Remember, ALWAYS be nice, no matter how mean someone is to you. :^)
>>
have you ever laughed in a dream so hard you woke up laughing?

its very nice feeling
>>
File: 1436451817277.png (255KB, 398x641px) Image search: [Google]
1436451817277.png
255KB, 398x641px
>>5699782
Two is also the numbre at the rnd of ur post
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528-024430.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-024430.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Open your heart to love and affection.
Open your heart to pain and rejection.
Open your heart to every emotion.
Open your heart in each dimension.
Open your heart to the good and bad sensation.
>>
Posting in your thread because i was here yesterday and want to apologize for the skeletal spook? K
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5699792
Hmmm can't say I have. I have a ton of nice dreams, but don't laugh in them. Hopefully I'm able to experience this wonderful thing IRL :^)
>>5699793
Whoa! Your right! I like the number 2.
>>5699829
Very deep. You are greatly appreciated for your contribution!
>>5699865
Thank you for apologizing. I'm not easily spooked, but mr skele-tan, will make me scare...

I'm on my way to work, frens! I'll be riding my bike, so this is the last you'll hear of me for a good 30 minutes. Keep the questions and nice vibes coming though! :^) I'll fire up a cup as soon I get there!
>>
>>5699899
Woah dubs? K
Okay whats your favourite flag?
Does it rain?
>>
>>5699899
>get to work
>immediately take a covfefe break
um?????
>>
my question is How do I get my two cats to stop fighting and love each other
>>
>>5700066
dubs nice
>>
>>5699683
idnt know this was a nigger coffee break
sorry.bye
>>
File: 1474782079038.webm (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474782079038.webm
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>5700066
leave them outside, they'll have to cuddle in order to get warm
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.